What the fuck is Shanghai doing that the rest of the world isn't doing?

What the fuck is Shanghai doing that the rest of the world isn't doing?

cheating

cheating.

Chinese students are well known for cheating in UK universities.
I'm not trying to take anything away from what China has achieved in the past few decades - it's phenomenal.

A lot of them are cheaters though.

Preparing only PISA and not caring about anything else.

Higher population = higher competition = more pressure to do well by parents and society

UStupid

Shanghai is a city, not a country. If you only took Helsinki and left out all the hillbillies in Finland, we would still be on top

White girl with her Asian boyfriend in Shanghai. Shanghai is basically the elite of China. FYI : Shanghai, which is just one city, has a population of close to 20 million.

Finland = 5 million people
Shanghai & its surrounding municipilities = over 20 million

was wondering when you'd show up

>US ranked 36
>So it's objectively true they are the most retarded western country

Then why are they on the forefront of innovation in so many areas?

I have 2 theories:

1: They create shit and market it very well so it 's more visible than what other countries create
2: Foreigner that go to the US do all the thinking

Why is qatar so shit when it has so many monies?

she is qt and her bf has a fat head and actually looks korean desu

Why is Shanghai being measured next to entire countries? Because it has a large population? Doesn't make any sense. Seems like Commie propaganda to me.

It's still not a country

Jesus. Even for a Chink he's ugly.

Planning their entire education system around doing well in PISA. also cheating.

You guys think these test results mean anything? Koreans cant even do simple fractions in their head. Asian countries focus on memorization and have 0 critical thinking skills or innovation in their school systems. Doing well on tests you studied your whole life for does not make you intelligent

What the fuck is Peru not doing that the rest of the world is doing?

3. there are 320 million of them

I'm just gonna assume it's making those swanky shawls and ponchos they all wear.

Then why is that the screaming movement guaranteed the special angered of the generation people statistics that generates from spying in the upper side of the arms?

>Then why is that the screaming movement guaranteed the special angered of the generation people statistics that generates from spying in the upper side of the arms?

>Canada and Finland in the top 10

Superior asian genes master race.

...yes?

What on god's green earth did he mean by this?

Do you process the serious tone? Or the greater less common difficult?

Stop using google translate

It's strange because the sentence in the OP seemed pretty natural. Now it's just devolved into unintelligible nonsense.

Elite?
No.No elite on this world is stuffed together in one big polluted city, trying to rip off European scientists.

Don't worry, you still are the pineapple of the world, Murrica.

It's Chinese diaspora you numpty

Australian English confirmed for preschool words

>he doesn't know what a numpty is
fucking gronk

elite slave schools

I'm quite sure they wouldn't even count the shittier schools in shanghai. And if they counted everywhere in china then forget about it.

I'm not sure they'd be cheating, although I wouldn't put it past them, but as mentioned above I'm sure there is some manipulation of the numbers.

what a dill

They are robot, they have no soul.

absolute ninkempoop ova here

I've never been as far as that to want more like, no.

But you have the best electrical appliances now

Russians are not dumb >:C

Then why is Hong Kong right under it?

It's one of the only cities that the chinese allow the score to be shown. You are right commie propaganda the rest of China most likely sucks

You guys work for way longer than Chinese for much less pay.

Before you complain about Chinese propaganda, the tests in America are only done in Massachusetts. Kind of weird to call one state of 12 million repesentative of the 322 million.

I don't know how the study is very representative. It's mostly bait.