What's the best alternative to chrome?

What's the best alternative to chrome?

Ungoogled chromium. It needs Debian for latest update.

just use inox

Only the firecuck quantum is a worthy opponent

Wget every websites html and read the code, imagining the website

For personal reasons, I do not browse the web from my computer. (I also have not net connection much of the time.) To look at page I send mail to a demon which runs wget and mails the page back to me. It is very efficient use of my time, but it is slow in real time.

I have a PHP script send webpages to a virtual machine located in South Africa, where a loyal worker sends me pictures of the webpage an IBM CRT screen and mails them to me with FedEx

Opera.

Haha Sup Forums, you never fail to make me laugh

Firefox

Brave. It's the future.

Elinks

I use qutebrowser.

It's qt5 chromium based, but god damn the bindings are /comfy/

Windows Edge so you never have to worry about viruses and everything just works.

Safari

Waterfox and Palemoon.

Waterfox. It just werks and respects your freedumbz

Holy shit. I've been off this thread for 3 years and Palemoon is still being referenced. We have self driving cars, but can't get a decent alternative to chrome. Tsk tsk.

seamonkey

It's good but they're all Chinese botnet now since they got bought out by China. Use Firefox or an off-brand version of it if you want a version made by a furry.

Pale Moon has no e10s, so it's as slow as pre-Quantum Firefox.

I switched from Pale Moon to Waterfox just recently, just go with Waterfox, it's got a very similar goal and it's much closer to a modern browser.
Is Icecat any good?

I was living below a rock for some months, is it better to use Nightly or Quantum?

iridium

Whats the point of nightly?

Opera