Why are you guys so retarded?

Why are you guys so retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dilution_refrigerator
youtube.com/watch?v=s1eyITCsCG4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Could you post a bit more context so we can actually give your question some thought and maybe even an answer?

Fuck off you bastard gay

What is the point of this thread at all, if I may ask?

>undisclosed helium isotope
>there are two helium isotopes, one of which makes up 99.9998% of helium atoms
really makes you wonder which isotope they're using.

Actually they use both since one can dissolve into the other but not vice versa.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dilution_refrigerator

You are the one watching ecelebs, not me

No, you may not.

youtube.com/watch?v=s1eyITCsCG4

retard, you don't know if it's the other 0.0002%, and there are 2 NATURALLY occurring isotopes, but also 7 radioisotopes

BTFO

1/9 chance

Lol just try them all, what worse that can happen

>Forbidden Region

>tfw quantum computers channel the light of the Lord.

>but also 7 radioisotopes
Which all have a natural half-life of 1 second, or less.

You are the retard.

doesn't mean it's entirely implausible to use them for bleeding-edge experimental physics

>1 second
to artificial intelligence one second feels like a lifetime

They are cooling a CPU. How will this work if the coolant lasts for less than a second?

top secret jew tech

None of the radioisotopes last longer than a second, and you can't use a highly radioctive material to cool something close to absolute zero when it releases a fuckton of energy through radioactive decay.

>Though seemingly paradoxical, cryogenic helium systems can move heat from an area of relatively low temperature to an area of relatively high temperature.[8]

>Though this phenomenon appears to violate the second law of thermodynamics, experiments have shown this to prevail in systems where the area of low temperature is constantly heated, and the area of high temperature is constantly cooled. It is believed this phenomenon is related to the heat associated with the phase change between liquid and gaseous helium.[8]

Any radioactive helium isotope would release orders of magnitude more energy than the heat it took away from the thing being cooled, so you can't use them as coolants even if they have some nice properties.

... which is hideously expensive and takes a long time to cool.

> surround your cpu with radioactive material
> it somehow breaks

Really makes you think.

>quantum computers
>not hideously expensive

also
>no legacy captcha
>botnet captcha still broken in chrome
>had to open firefox to give you a (You)
kill yourself gook moot
i will quit Sup Forums altogether if i can

chorizo?