What will you do when legacy CAPTCHA stopes being supported on Sup Forums...

What will you do when legacy CAPTCHA stopes being supported on Sup Forums? reCAPTCHA is completely broken and won't let me post after few posts.

>reCAPTCHA is completely broken and won't let me post after few posts.
good
this is the chemo we need
op is a faggot

I will install Gentoo

apparently the new captcha has a nojs version that works better. the javascript is there to make it harder to use for normies.

Is there a way to force the use of the no JS captcha without having to disable JS completely? It's easier to use and sends less data over to Google.

Just post from your phone :^)

4chanX

Either use 4chanX or an android imageboard client if you want noscript captcha.

I read somewhere that legacy goes away at the start of March

Time to buy a pass!

Legacy captcha already doesn't work.

this. looks like it's done for

It ended bros

HIROOOOOOOO

Fuck this shit

Fuck Joot

Fuck everything

I CAN'T BELIEVE LEGACY CAPTCHA IS FUCKING DEAD

Time to set sail for better sites.

WASN'T IT SUPPOSED TO END IN MARCH?
Fucking Hiromoot scum.

>legacy captcha didn't even make it to March

Fuck me.

Reminder that the JS captcha lets you post without having to solve anything a few times every hour.

Maybe if you're a part of the botnet.
I have to click and wait for the damn roads to slowly show up.
At least with the noscript captcha I only have to solve it once instead of five times.

Well shit

Is it always only 1 time, no matter how much you post?

Aye Lad.

This is bullshit. I have an old thread from earlier today opened and I can still use legacy captcha there, so it's not gone yet, it's been manually removed.

I can't stand this deceiving jap anymore.

First the malware ads, then the wide range IP bans, now he kills the captcha before time.

FUCK YOU HIROSHIMA NAGASAKI, I AM OUT OF THIS SHITHOLE.

I'll follow you

kill yourself desu gookmoot

>won't let me post
Robot detected

Sup Forums died today.

make your browser pretend its chrome when google asks what it is. no more captchas to click

>What will you do when legacy CAPTCHA stopes being supported on Sup Forums? reCAPTCHA is completely broken and won't let me post after few posts.

Apparently there's a new solution now.

chrome users don't need to solve captchas?

I see youuuu

i don't use chrome, i just make my browser look like it is towards any google services. doing that used to enable better service/features on youtube, but the same trick seems to work also on captchas

I use pale moon and get that thing too. I think it's a Sup Forums thing, not a google thing.

4chanX really, anyway fuck gookmoot and jewgle.

i can't use legacy with 4chanX

Noscript, not legacy

How do I get this with Clover?

>disappearing images
>correct solves being incorrect
>have to try the captcha at least 10-15 times before it lets me post
what the fuck am i supposed to do Hiroshima?

Some people were talking about how enabling "cookies" allows anons to post without having to verify captcha again.
Some examples were that the user was not logged into chrome, spoofing, and/or VPN, but what about apps saved onto Chrome? Should those be deleted?

Install Sup Forums-x and use noscript captcha.

bye, it was a good journey. and fuck you gook

Clover Dev build, Sup Forums site settings > nojsv2 or something like that

well that's it then, time to quit Sup Forums
see you tomorrow anons

kek
I might leave for 8ch for good tbqh, I was already posting mainly there. I'm a fa/tv/irgin though.

It just stopped being supported.

captcha is awesome now

shills please go

Go to the clover website and install the development build apk. It has no-JS v2 captcha, preliminary 4+Sup Forums support and long tap to select text.

still doesn't work for me. what exactly do you have selected for captchas in 4chanx?

noscript and captcha fixes

Whats the issue? I've never had any problem posting with the newer captcha

still getting "sorry, something went wrong" in the captcha box. fuck it, i give up for now

i have no captcha and i don't know why

did i discover a bypass by accident?

You're a fucking retard.

why am i a retard?

IU noona...

No, the botnet just knows that you're a tool.

You recently solved a captcha so it acknowledges that and lets you skip it. It's been like that since it was introduced. Have you tremendous faggots really been using the old captcha this whole time?

Legacy captcha was master race.
The new captchas are fucking cancer, although I don't have to solve them as often as I used to have. I had to solve them every fucking time, sometimes multiple quizzes, now it skips most of the time.

How is typing in an arbitrary two word code better than just clicking a few pictures?

>You recently solved a captcha so it acknowledges that and lets you skip it
No, it means that google's botnet deemed you a human based on the data it has about you, including, but not limited to, your google cookies, how long you spent on the page, 11and how you moved your mouse to the checkbox.

>USING JAVASCRIPT FULL GOOGLE BOTNET GREEN CHECKMARK CAPTCHA
>NOT A TREMENDOUS FAGGOT
TOPZEZ

Fucking self driving car captcha is absolute AIDS

And now can either of you give me a demonstrable, practical reason why I should care?

>Have you tremendous faggots really been using the old captcha this whole time?
Except I could solve V1 captchas consistently in 1.5 seconds, it was fast, easy and consistent.

FALLBACK PICTURE V2 IS LITERALLY BETTER THAN CALLE NIGGER V1

EITHER ARE FINE CUS NO JAVASCRIPT

ENJOY UR BOTNET

I'm I don't give a fuck whether or not you surrender yourself to the botnet, it's your choice.
What you said in was wrong. I corrected you.

>I'm
I'm *

>FALLBACK PICTURE V2 IS LITERALLY BETTER THAN CALLE NIGGER V1

>EITHER ARE FINE CUS NO JAVASCRIPT
That's where you are wrong bucko. One takes much more brain power and time, while the other is fast and easy.

Entering 2 or usually 1 word is much quicker than solving fucking puzzles with the mouse. The puzzles also are slightly slower because they're animated. With legacy captcha you just hit the keyboard in a split second and done.

I'd rather have bots than this shit.

this guy gets it

The former is only quicker for normalfag retards who have to look and slowly type each letter with one finger.

GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS HELP WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

Well, because the legacy captcha is dead I am going back to 8ch/leftypol. I'll return someday

BASED HIROSHIMA NAGASAKI RIDDING Sup Forums OF LEFTYPOL

2 NUKES WERE JUST RIGHT

BOTNET

Nothing of value was lost.
I do hope someone capable finally gets tired of Sup Forums's shit and makes a better chan site that actually gains traction.

Don't ever come back again

I hope you hang your self instead

test test

I'll be back with a Sup Forums pass and I will be able to post more frequently than you classcucks :)

>le finally gets tired of Sup Forums's shit and makes a better chan site that actually gains traction.
8ch is better

>constantly get the invalid captcha message both on the botnet version and the noscript fallback
How the fuck am I supposed to post? I complete the captcha and then I mysteriously fail for some reason. I had to open up fucking chromium to make this post.

I DON'T HAVE TO SOLVE CAPTCHA ANYMORE

Hmmm
test

>typing 2 words is slower than doing the captcha 15 times

It's a shitty SJW cesspool. Yes, you heard that right, it's full of unironic Sup Forumscucks who are just as bad as SJW and partially have exactly the same retarded opinions. Kill yourself, trash.

Had to disable referrer spoofing in uMatrix.

Isn't 8ch still full of c-p?

this is fucking terrible

It's always had pedo boards, don't know about how legal they are because I haven't visited them.

A true Sup Forums replacement, back when Sup Forums was good.

inB4 it was never good

Captcha constantly fails for me if I don't enable Sup Forums cookies.

>don't know about how legal they are because I haven't visited them.

8 failures in a row is really unacceptable