Jesus Christ, France. I swear I read this and I actually shivered a bit

Jesus Christ, France. I swear I read this and I actually shivered a bit.

I'm sure brazilian women wouldn't behave differently if it were us, so I'm inclined to pick a "fucking women" path instead of a "fucking french" one, but Jeeeesus.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhineland_Bastard
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off nigger

Other estimates go twice as high apparently

>"Collaboration horizontale" is believed to have produced 200,000 French babies with German fathers.[3] Since 2009, Germany offers these children of "the other bank of the Rhine" citizenship, after French foreign minister Bernard Kouchner had lobbied for their recognition.[4]

I genuinely don't know what to make of this.

>he says in the comfort of his basement

Don't blame them, very few people can resist the German cóck.

>be conquered
>conquerors install themselves in your house
>for up to 3 or 4 years

Jesus you have to be a complete deluded idiot to believe - wait, this is Sup Forums

but a basement with view to the jungle
that's pretty cool

To believe ... what? That you're not supposed to bang the occupying force who is there to kill and repress your own community?

Yeah call me eccentric but I totally believe this.

>I don't have the slightest imagination of how humans work.jpg

When you live with someone for 4 years things happen, especially since the war against the French was not personal and thus there were not too much mass violences. And it's not like every single German trooper was directly responsible for the occupation.

Jesus Christ you virgins disgust me.

>And it's not like every single German trooper was directly responsible for the occupation.

Are you actually dindu-ing, just followed orders-ing the occupying force that banged your women while your men were arrested, exiled, dead, or fighting underground? Like, for you that's not bad enough, you also need to come up with their excuses for them?

France what is wrong with you?

At least they were white.

>germans
>white

I suppose that it was the germans avenging how we had their women sleep with colonials.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhineland_Bastard
Better for our women to be bedded by germans, than how theirs were fucked by blacks.

>French """"""""resistance""""""

French women were always whores. Even Napoleon Bonaparte's wife cucked him.

>French women

Have you seen black-german babies though? Absolutely gorgeous.

Are you a robot ? Do you know what it's like to feel ? Have you ever talked with anyone else than your mother ?

1) The German soldiers were not ALL responsible for what happens. Either they were following orders or were doing nothing at all. At first, only resistance members were punished.
2) Germans and Frenchwomen were both humans who lived together for a long time, very closely since Germans literally lived in French houses. When you live close to someone for 4 years, there are high chances you end up falling in love. What the hell is so hard to understand ? French and German are both humans. The war was senseless, both parties tended to admit it in private. My Gramps were toddlers during the occupation, it was very frequent for Germans to come and try to play with children. But the parents were cautious so they didn't let them.
3) 100 000 babies means 100 000 relationships, out of maybe 15 millions Frenchwomen in age of birthing.

Why do I realise only now this board is so retarded and have such an hard time understanding that basic human feelings are stronger than socially constructed feelings of nations and war, especially when it comes to individuals

Don't lie to yourself, mate.
If you go to Rio de Janeiro pretending to be a foreigner a lot of cunt whores will fall into you.

Obviously those niggers aren't a good example of decency but it still being true.

so I'm inclined to pick a "fucking women" path
That's exactly what happened

>falling in love

Look at this cuck, dude.

Well yeah, it happens every time.

Do you know how many german women offered themselves to the victorious Americans parading in Berlin, or how drenched in poon the french were by 1918 when occupying Germany.

>love is just a silly fairytale for babies, I'm a tough mature adult who knows how to REALLY get what you want out of stupid bitches, if only they'd let me get close to them...

t. vile sloppy genepool : the country

You probably know more about cuckery than I do.

>1) The German soldiers were not ALL responsible for what happens. Either they were following orders or were doing nothing at all. At first, only resistance members were punished.

I'm amazed at how you keep hitting this key like that has anything to do with the fucking point here. This isn't the Nuremberg Trials, we're not talking about german guilt here we're talking an occupying force banging your women with virtually no resistance.

>3) 100 000 babies means 100 000 relationships, out of maybe 15 millions Frenchwomen in age of birthing.

The guy who called me a virgin has just implied that every sexual relationship leads to childbirth, everybody.

>Why do I realise only now this board is so retarded and have such an hard time understanding that basic human feelings are stronger than socially constructed feelings of nations and war, especially when it comes to individuals

When these socially constructed entities manifest themselves as a tool of oppression against you, and the people who serve them are their agents in executing this, you're expected to show some dignity and stand up to them.

OH SHIIIEET THIS IS A BRAZILIAN ALPHA MALE WHO KNOWS EVERYTHING ABOUT WOMEN.

HE AUTOMATICALY WINS THIS DISCUSSION

Norwegian, Danish and Dutch women did the same thing. Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks.

>French and German are both humans.

>he's falling for the "German are humans" meme

das roit

>I'm a big boy who doesn't believe in love

>Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks.
I cringed. Don't use that phrase ever again.

You're not street, you're a cuck.