This shit has got to fucking end

This shit has got to fucking end

no script captcha

that helps a little, thanks user

you are so good at this

>can't even follow instruction
>complains

as retarded as this captcha is, you're more retarded for solving almost all of them incorrectly and then complaining

Captcha 2.0 is awful, they intentionally make you do 1-3 in a row just so they have more data for their shitty ass self driving cars

the point is there shouldn't be captcha at all, street signs are way to arbitrary anyway, I don't see what that has to do with intelligence at all, if you want to have kana captcha go right ahead, we would probably get some actual benefit out of it.

It probably would if you solved the fucking captcha correctly

I HAD TO GO BACK TO THE NEW CAPTCHA CAUSE THEY KILLED LEGACY CAPTCHA

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They are arbitrary so Google wants an actual person to recognize them
I can see that you are not able to perform such a simple task

the more retarded something is the less my motivation and will start to be fuck up on purpose, it's resentment that breeds ill performance.

We all already knew you had some kind of manchild mental problems, there was no need to further explain that

>when you are so bad at finding street signs an actual AI could do it better than you

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>does captcha wrong, probably on purpose
>Y CAPCHA TEH SUXXORZ???

You are retarded. You fail your captchas. You have to fukcing select everything and you miss at least one square on purpose.

Not a captcha problem, if you are fucking blind.

I'm not a native English speaker and I don't even know what "street signs" are

Are traffic signs "street signs"?
Are street names "street signs"?
Are directional signs "street signs"?
Are roadside ads "street signs"?

Doesn't help that it fails 90% of the time no matter what.

I'm not too, but at least i can use translate sites.

They give different results for Dutch.

But most say "straatnaambordje" which means just the ones indicating which street you are on.

The test is very unintelligent. Anything vaguely related to the word will usually be a match (like any wall with windows matching "Apartment Building").

Which makes them easier to solve by an AI.

I honestly wish gookmoot replaced the captcha with a bitcoin miner.

Would also get rid of the phone posters.

I think it is easier to make a CNN that solves this shit than it is for humans to solve.
How clever are nazis becoming?
I mean push this shit onto people, make people think a jew is behind it and then everyone hates jews.
This shit is unbearable.

For what it's worth, I've had the same problem a handful of times before. I generally don't have an issue with captcha, but sometimes it's just a huge fucking nigger, even if you're clearly solving everything correctly. It's like Google just wants to spite you for not fully embracing their botnet. Or, if you click (or fail to click) an extra square or two (which can sometimes be arbitrary and hard to decide, like if it's a square where just the very corner of the sign is, or some of the other ones like the shop front or cars), then you have to do everything all over again.

Quite frankly, the fact that you have to do 2-4 challenges in the first place is fucking ridiculous. It didn't used to be this bad. Over time, they added multi-step challenges, but they were rare. Now they seem quite common. It's fucking slave labor.

>Bielefeld
Oh shit

Ok seriously this cant continue. Im spending 2-3 minutes before every post just TRYING to post. Fucking greedy Jap bring the legacy captcha back

>Captchas are a system intended to test whether the user is actually a human or just a bot
>OP literally can't pass as human in this test

I don't really understand this.
If the point of these captchas is to get us to train their AI, then how does it know these answers are wrong already? How can we fuck up their AI?
If they already know the correct answers (as seems to be the case in OP's video) then we're not training their AI right?

Well. Its been a long run. Never thought anything could make me leave this place.
I don't have the mental energy to keep up with the abuse.
I am not a robot and I refuse to let google turn me into one.

how do i do this with umatrix

doesnt work

They don't know the right answers yet.

That's why you have to do multiple challenges:
One challenge they already know (this is the test that decides if you're allowed to post or not).
The other tests are to figure out the correct answer.
Since you can't tell which is which you have to do make a serious effort on all.

this

You need to pick 2 known correct answers and one unknown that the AI will try to verify. Picking a known incorrect answer is an automatic failure.
There are other acceptable combinations, but that's the idea.

You're not filling it in properly, retard.

you're blocking google trackers

How can I block, auto-solve, circumvent this fucking shit???

Get a pass.

I get banned all the time though

is my browser malfunctioning? why don't i have to do captcha to post?

>too cheap to pay $1.67/month for his favorite website
El oh el.

Really? Fucking really?

Isn't this board called technolo/g/y? And not suck Sup Forumsay shill dick thirstily?

test

My favorite website is twitch and I pay for turbo.

yup you are actually retarded

ive never had to do more than three. im 95% sure they kept throwing them at you because you fucked up at least a little bit on every single one, making you a statistically abnormality because who cant fucking click on some goddamn street signs correctly, so they want to use your retarded brain for as much machine learning as possible

try doing it correctly next time. i think this is a bait, i hope this is a bait. no one is this stupid, right?

$20 a year
~$1.67 per month

>My favorite website is twitch

Where the fuck am I going to find 6 cents in a day, I could look all over the city and not find a single penny on the ground

if the signs/cars take up less than 3 squares, you can skip them

>people complaining about captcha when it's the best it's ever been

tfw premium goy

this is awesome. how come i don't have captcha and all you faggots do?

are you using firefox?

>Since you can't tell which is which
casuals

> get a pass

this guy is right. but i really dont wanna spend any more time here.

i think i spend too much time here in the oasis

>select street signs
>selects car
The captcha is really terrible and buggy, but at least try to follow the instructions.

>firefox
>captchas every post
>open botnet chrome
>no captcha
??

Anything goes. It's just so that the AI knows the general type of object - it's used for self driving car navigation. Knowing it's a sign or a car or a bus specifically is helpful, it makes it be able to use different navigation strategies. It's probably gonna be open data for anyone to make self driving cars AI with, once all is said and done. So no need to be a dick to it, provided it can tell if you fuck it up on purpose.

Logged into A Google account?

>self driving cars AI
just a front for google to start producing super intelligent surveillance bots

I'm logged in to a google acc and I have to do 2 minimum every time

Whenever I get that particular one, I just refresh it until I get a verify on the second image. Even if I select all the images and do everything correctly, it claims I failed and makes me do it a couple more times.

So it's for AI navigation, gotcha.

>The whole purpose for Sup Forums being shit yesterday was to remove legacy captcha.

That's weird. Why does it give me a green checkmark without any puzzles?

yep soon google's surveillance robots will be driving around every street, scanning every face and recording every conversation in its vicinity. the data is then gonna be uploaded to elon musks internet satellites (another google project) and be processed in realtime

This, if anything it's better than it has ever been as with that we kill a good portion of phonefags but I'm still wondering why I can skip those.

Don't see what it does to stop phoneposters desu. I'm a phoneposter and 90% of the time they don't even give me a captcha to solve.

It apparently slows down the loading of images to a crawl to some phonefags so they'll slowly get annoyed and leave. On that note are you by any chance logged on a google account, or using some botnet stuff? If so then we could assume it's due to them already getting all your info that way so maybe they don't really care with the captcha

Test

test

eyeheartkratom

You can just use your numberpad to answer them. Much faster.

I have Captcha Fixes turned on but still can't get that to work.

>street signs
>Sign on the fucking street
>Surprised when every sign on the fucking street is a street sign

Fucking FOB ESL

This is partially my fault, for putting "nigger" as the second word on every classic recaptcha I ever filled in.

There's an easy solution, user :^)