How common soups in your country cuisine? How often do you eat soups? What is your favorite?

How common soups in your country cuisine? How often do you eat soups? What is your favorite?

Here it's very common. Slavs eat soups almost everyday.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/redlentilsoup_71472
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not that common, maybe in winter, but most of us prefer other kind of food

Soups are awesome. I love to eat soup and i'm always making soup that lasts for 3 days.
Also shared a home with a moldavan guy in university and he wa salways making soups.

OMFG I FUCKING LOVE SOUP

Its considered a thing you can eat every day, we usually eat it for lunch tho

We can have it for dinner if we comboine it with a cheese sandwich or if we make thik peasoup

Soup is like most popular food here in my cunt

It's common, but I hate soup.

>How common soups in your country cuisine?
very common
>How often do you eat soups?
i hate them and try to never have them
here's a local recipe, it's minced meat soup (sidedish is fried cakes or however you want to translate tortillas)

>hating soup

Wtf???????

got a problem with it?

here's another local recipe, it's got tiny balls made of corn flour and cheese
when done poorly, shit tastes like soap. dunno why my family sucks at cooking

it's very common here as well. we have all kinds of soups ranging from a hearty meal to a dessert or even a delicacy

We eat a lot of soups, my fav is white borscht, like in pic

My parents used to make soups, I don't. They never made any good ones.

I like beans, but the 'dunutsteel' soup we have is tripe soup. It's oily and you usually dump a ton of hot spices in it.
People recommend it as a hangover cure.

>tripe
we have that
I like it but many people don't

I like soup. I prefer cold vegetable soups to salads.

Actually I do eat pea soup sometimes rarely. It has got to have extra meat in it though for dat dere protein.

My family stopped eating our typical beef soup years ago and switched to more fusion-type cooking.

Btw, a liquid meal that features integral solid pieces is not a soup but a stew. We still eat those often, especially in winter.

I didn't know it was known in Poland, we also have a cold soup with cucumbers and milk, ever heard of that. It's called Tarator.

Pretty common.

We got bean soup, tripe soup, tomato soup, pea soup, dumpling soup, cow tail soup, pork soup, chicken soup, capsicum soup and many others.

>cold soup with cucumbers and milk, ever heard of that. It's called Tarator.
Um, no. Is it good?
I'm checking this out, damn, there's plenty of cold soups, I knew only of picrel.

It's alright in the summer, it's not very nourishing, but the taste is good. It's almost a drink rather than a soup, but most people will still use a spoon.
The good places will serve it with flakes of walnuts. But it's good either way.

I'd try it, I'm open to new stuff.
I'll remember this when I go to Bulgaria.
'Tarator' sounds like a Gladiator or something, lel

Soups are for poor people

Rice and miso soup are necessities for typical Japanese dishes desu.

hmmm, I ate miso soup that senpai made yesterday. Much flavour. Not as much warm fulfillingness as western veggie soup. Hai!

We eat cucumber soup hot, with potatoes and carrots+smetana

Somewhat common although it's seen as more of a side dish

Do you eat sorrel soup? It's not common to cook it, but it tastes great.

salmon soup is god tier

4 O CLOCK CUP A SOUP

Soup is fairly common here, but is seen as a lower tier of food. Soup is mostly good as an appetizer or side dish, if you have it as your main meal, you are probably poor.

Very common, no lunch is complete without soup

>tastes like soap
are you sure you're not putting in coriander? it tastes like soap to some people

I very much liked different miso variations back in my day working in Japan mid 90's for a couple of years. The interesting thing was that no matter where you were, Hokkaido or Kioto (Kyoto), the taste of miso in different places either connected or disconnected me with different parts and locations all around Japan. That was strange.

I occasionally mixed natto with miso and it became quite good, a sort of "hernekeitto".

Natto in itself was a bit weird but ok, but mixing it with miso made it better.

BORSCH, MATE, BORSCH

scouse is nice

I eat every day. No fucking exceptions.

I fucking hate soup.

chicken soup is nice

Not that often, mainly in the colder months. Sometimes make Red Lentil soup - bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/redlentilsoup_71472

My fav would be spicy hot Thai soup Tom Yung Goong. I usually order it when eating Thai food.