Please identify this layout Sup Forums, this keyboard matches none of the layouts on wikipedia...

please identify this layout Sup Forums, this keyboard matches none of the layouts on wikipedia, it's an HP KU-0316 but documentation is scarce to inexistent.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QWERTY
amazon.com/Genuine-HP-Hewlett-Packard-KU-0316-Keyboard/dp/B00804YXI8
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Left_side_of_modern_US-International_keyboard.JPG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Looks like a traditional QWERTY keyboard in american layout. It also appears to be well used and greasy. Likely owner is a virgin between the ages of 25 and 45, using an old prebuilt computer from 10 years ago.

You can read more about QWERTY here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QWERTY

OP here, please notice the \ and | key next to lshift, and the € on the 5 key. These two in particular seem to be an either-or situation

Is OP retarded? The only differences is that key for euros.

it's a second hand keyboard I got for free from an old company and the layout doesn't match anything on this page

>ISO Enter
>American layout
It's an ISO British layout board.

ISO layout

do you have an image for that? all the ones I can find have the € on 4

looks like it's a nig rigged keyboard with caps swapped around from other boards

A Cherry keyboard I ordered once had this layout. It said it's a UK layout and for what it's worth I found it to be very shitty.

did the box have a specific layout?

I would have said the UK layout but it's not since it doesn't have the £ sign and matches ANSI layout apart from the space and having 2 |\ keys

the enter key doesn't match AINSI

i meant: *apart from the enter key

Belgiqiue or netherland. I have the same keyboard.

shameless bump to report I've counted the keys and there are 105

doesn't match any belgian layout and I can't find the netherlands layouts

guys check this
amazon.com/Genuine-HP-Hewlett-Packard-KU-0316-Keyboard/dp/B00804YXI8

Here. I took a picture of the box

that's the correct model but look at that lshift key, it's long and leaves no place for the secondary |\ key

>placing a sticker right over the most important key of them all
>no € on 5
that's not the same layout

I'm pretty sure they're the same only with different keycap prints. Here's the actual keyboard.

that's nearly the same, but your € is on 4

>>no € on 5
Pic shows a normal German keyboard, where € is on E

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Left_side_of_modern_US-International_keyboard.JPG

I really thought that was it but I don't have an fn key

the fn key is optional of course

so you think that my keyboard is a modern ISO US international? what does that correspond to in terms of a keymap? the ones I tried only correspond to AINSI

Okay OP here's what happened, the keyboard started it's life as an American family computer but was sold some 7.5 years later to an immigrant family from Hoboken, NJ. This family having ties to Europe, Spain, and points North also had old keyboards lying around their abode. Their child Amelia being a precocious toddler abused the keyboard. So this family replaced the keys, four of them to be exact. Then this family was murdered by a roving gang of abusive Eurocentric attacking thugs. An estate auction was held which led to an hp exec at the time buying old hp equipment to repurpose since the company was struggling. he believed reselling sold merch would double profits...he was wrong and subsequently fired. However, several of his re-boards as they came to be known in internal emails were sold to households including yours. Or perhaps the person you purchased this board from. You're welcome user.

ok great thanks, could you tell me how to map that in X?

nah, german keyboard got ü ä and ö keys instead of []

For what its worth here is the actual uk iso version of that keyboard.