Back door view

What does outside your house look like /pol.
>Go out back door
>Snap pic
>Post
I'll start beautiful Wyoming mountain. Ruined by my neighbors stupid trees...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wJ9RgW8MrKA
youtube.com/watch?v=Qbu_FRg8vuU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Self Bump

>$420 a month in idaho

get fucked rest of the world

Took ten seconds ago.

>Not owning your house
Not dark enough

r8

Those are some ugly excuses for homes bruv

It's pretty standard in Brooklyn

Sweden is /comfy/ as fuck with no niggers around.

I can go get pic from my brothers house. His view is a little less obstructed. The only thing in the way is a golf course. Takes like 20 mins to get to though
>Watch my chocolate milk while I'm gone...

Guess I don't know the feel. The only time I've ever lived in a house smaller than 1600ft is when I lived in a condo in college. It was right, took forever to get to the 18th floor though
Sandmonkies where? Is it like the urban youth in USA where they stick to the big city where they can leech off of millions or tax payers

Comfy

no sweat bruv

hello NSA

is that a dude

is that asian

the fuck is that

This meme needs to die. If I was NSA I'd already know what your fucking view was. Its all public knowledge unless you live off the grid. In which case you wouldn't be posting on a Mongolian Cave painting forum

At least it's comfy when you hear the rain on the metal rooftop.

I'd imagine that'd be annoying

Comfy, very comfy. There is not a single living person for 8 months in a year and I can just run around with my pack until the wild boars stomp the shit out of us.

I think wanna move

Why do you still live in Detroit?

Why? Did gommies kill they all?

Is this prison complex for female?

Sad

You're kidding right ?
It's the best sound ever. youtube.com/watch?v=wJ9RgW8MrKA

Soothing. But you'd be fucked if you were a light sleeper the way it rains over here

Not really. Living in the whitest part of Brooklyn, majority Irish Catholics. I live across the street from a public park, 2 blocks away from a nature trail. Everyone around here's friendly, low crime.

No, just a standard Brooklyn back alley

People are lazy to go there, not even for autumn walk, because it is a bit out of main streets, so nobody goes there and I have it all for myself.

That and a goddamn police Hq on the other side of the lake. There is always at least five patrols around because the fuckers go there to slack off. They even aquisitioned pair of motocycles, pair of scooters, few buggies and even two horses. Slackers one and all.

Sheepshead Bay or Marine park?

Who wants to know?

Where at?

Doesn't sound to bad. As long as they don't go one your property and violate NAP

uh no thanks, i'll pass
a shit country, a shit house, a shit neighborhood.
gonna leave everyone behind and move to a better country because a brain like mine deserves a better society

yeah

Don't blame you. Most of Asia is a shithole. But you sound like an asshole when you say your better than everyone like that. That attitude won't get you anywhere but stuck in the ghetto you want to escape from.

i was gonna come over and rape ya :0

My GF lives in Marine Park near that shit ass Kings boroughs school. ur yard looks like some of the one near her neighbor hood

INNER CITY
N
N
E
R

C
I
T
Y

Not enough explosions bro. But I do dig the urban atmosphere. Why are you posting at such a late hour?

what do you do for work? I would love to live in a place like that but i feel like it would be hard to make a living in the middle of nowhere.

yeah I have friends who go there, they say the school is a joke, but its cheap af so its worth going for the 2 years.

The better question is where do you live that a 20-30 min drive to work is so bizarre. I drive 45 mins to and from work. But worth to make the money I do

I'm a landscaper, I work all over the area, I drive a lot but I'm on the clock while I do

Post Falls

it's just fact. i mean i'm the best english speaker around, i can understand heavy stuffs better than most people here. i'm just aware.

i'm not the smartest my IQ is only 119, it's just that i disagree with almost everything that runs here.

it's depressing here. idk maybe it's just me, i'm really depressed i have personality disorder too, i think moving out leaving everything behind is the best decision i could make.

i know i might sound like an asshole i'm just so mad at the local environment. people educate themselves by hanging out with the idiots that are just as dumb as them. i don't hang out with anyone i'm just here letting the western media shape me. the more i spend times on the internet the more i feel like i must belong somewhere else

And how is this related to politics or politically incorrect views?

>nothing to do with politics

it's 8 pm dude
not late at all

rare flags itt

t. Calicuck that still lives with parents

the Sup Forums containment board has been breached

Who makes these threads and how?

Thanks faggot mods. I was writing a reply about how people see the world everyday from their home shapes there political view. Like how if you see a guy gettongugged by a nigger in the alley you'll hate niggers. Or if you see a squatting Serb sucking off a Russian, you'd probably think about how much of a joke that satellite country really is

Fucking aliens

Get moved from /pol because of buttmad Serb

Sup Forums is just Sup Forumss vacation home

It's clear that these threads are copied from Sup Forums.
1) Where does OP get this proxy
2) How does he post more frequently than allowed (sometimes with a 13s delay)

Because Sup Forumss post tim is shorter. And the flag is just what happens to all the flags when they got moved over. I'm the OP of the thread when it was on /pol

That's beautiful

looks comfier in spring or winter

That is a fucking pristine back yard bro.

What, so you mean it's not a handmade thread, but a moved one?
Again, how??

Mods moved it because a Serb got buttmad. Just all like 40 some comments flags just got changed to the question mark

>house
>back door

You're assuming a lot, OP; this is the view from my apartment's balcony.

Why do you keep your bike outside?

Gives me more space inside. Also, my cats like to climb it and knock it over in the middle of the night.

Nice commie blocks pal. You in college

>You in college?

Nah, I'm just working class scum.

It's too dark but you can imagine commieblocks everywhere and bydło here and there.

thanks lads, my mom put a lot of hard work into it over the years

Take down the xmas lights already

Nah.

I can see it now

You don't see the part of it.

Holy fuck, you did really get rammed by commies. I'm so sorry you have to deal with that ugly architecture

>Sup Forums
You have to go back

Thankfully it's not like that everywhere.
I think my city is one of the ugliest in Eastern Poland.

Good I've been planning a vacation to Europistan for a while. I was about to skip Poland...

Foliage and a river

My city is small, if you go to Poland go to Wrocław, Kraków, Poznań and other major cities (you can skip Warsaw since it was destroyed greatly during the war and now it's a bussiness city).
Also we have nature. Sea, mountains, lots of lakes in the north east, fields, even a desert.
Have this, I'm in a mood.
youtube.com/watch?v=Qbu_FRg8vuU

Looks comfy af right now

Is the big nickel still there?

Central Oklahoma

Yeah I had Wrocław on my list. And I always skip capital cities, they aren't a good indicator of if a country is truly a good place to live
Flat af

Im at home right now for the weekend. My university is in western oklahoma.
THATS flat as fuck.