Easily the best laptop I've ever owned.

Sup Forums is wrong yet again

soyboy

Go buy a cum covered thinkpad.

stupid meme keys instead of true f1-f12 row

O P I S A F A G G O T

T H A T L A P T O P I S F U C K I N G GAY

Neckbeards and Pajeets both on suicide watch

I can smell the tofu from the image alone.

nice facebook machine faggot

Love how Linux virgin neckbeards are calling the Chromebook user a soyboy. LOL. Fags.

>$1600
>Chrome OS
miss me with that

>that fucknigs keyboard

>chromeOS
>almost as expensive as a Mac
>meme function key replacements
>the shell looks like a packaging box

Unironically the worst product released this year.

How is the battery life and the pen?

lol.

I thought the point of Chromebooks was to be cheap yet powerful...

Should I keep mine?

I honestly can't figure out what the Pixelbook is even for.
Despite how I feel about them, I know who the MacBook is for. I know who the Surface is for. I know who the ThinkPad line is for. Can't figure out who or what the Pixelbook is for.

No. Sell it for as much money as possible and buy something heterosexual with it.

was there ever a more over priced piece of shit?

Literally zero people besides the people who posted photos of their own pixelbook in this thread have ever touched one. Fucking retards.

Anyway I have no use for one, but I was tempted to buy a used pixelbook 1 / 2 for cheap online and then install linux on it. The 3:2 screen is amazing and the internals aren't that trash.

Put fuchsia on it bitch. Start fucking around with Vulcan powered OS renderers.

Same here. It doesn't make sense to me. They're basically overpriced convertible tablets running gentoo in which your WM is actually a browser. Yay? Why not just buy the cheapest one that doesn't run like shit and be happy? It's not like you're able to do anything that would utilize higher end specs while running ChromeOS anyway.