/csg/ Chink Shit General - where is RegularOp edition

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user has to be stopped • user doesn't know how to use taobao • user cracks open a bluetooth cable • user confirms his original V-moda BoomPro • user won't get his package • user asks for Bluetooth earbuds, get's screencap tire advice • user asks if laptop coolers are worth it, get's mixed answers • user recieves his sex doll, it's boobs are too big • user chinked himself • user doesn't know how to jew • user bought a Xiaomi Notebook without Power Adapter • user doesn't know a fake GPU, when he sees one • user got some power docks• user is about to lose his dispute virginity • chinks produce elephant safe cables now • /x/fag drops in • user bought his dad a sheet metal nibbler cutter • user bought a motospeed keyboard • user got an "USB male hole wormer" • user teaches Fn functions • user's phone is about to go Allahu Ackbar • user got a Seinfield shirt, likes it • user got a power supply tester and an endoscope • We jewed user into /mkg/ >Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/store/product/Data-Frog-Retro-Handheld-Game-Console-3-0-Inch-Console-Built-in-818-Different-Games-Support/1047859_32846555193.html
gp.se/nyheter/ekonomi/postnord-vill-höja-avgifterna-för-kina-paket-1.5069865
ehandel.se/PostNord-tillbakavisar-uppgift-om-125-kronor-per-Kinapaket,11775.html
m.thomann.de/fi/superlux_hd662_f.htm
altera.com/en_US/pdfs/literature/hb/max2/max2_mii5v1.pdf
pdf1.alldatasheet.com/datasheet-pdf/view/227752/NUMONYX/M29W640GT.html
krikzz.com/store/home/44-mega-everdrive-v2.html
aliexpress.com/item/2017-New-Professional-Portable-For-SEGA-EverDrive-MD-X7-Cartridge-Small-Size-for-Mega-Drive-Vintage/32838625474.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.JFFAEu
aliexpress.com/item/EDIFIER-W830BT-Bluetooh-Headphones/32829409760.html
aliexpress.com/item/GAOMON-PD1560/32836249646.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I am currently on the fence about buying this.
It really sounds too good to be true, a Dingo A320 like device in 2018?!
aliexpress.com/store/product/Data-Frog-Retro-Handheld-Game-Console-3-0-Inch-Console-Built-in-818-Different-Games-Support/1047859_32846555193.html

If you ever want women to touch your peepee then you should not buy this

Thanks, seems over complicated.
I don't know why chinks can't stick to standard micro keyboard function layouts

>Do it, faggot!

Why are you even asking?

i only like girls (male)
those are my last 40 dollars for this month

anyone know of a chink knock off of the logitech g600 mouse.
The ones I've seen don't seem to have the side way buttons on the scroll wheel.
you only like male girls?

Just in case someone here in Sweden wasn't made aware.
gp.se/nyheter/ekonomi/postnord-vill-höja-avgifterna-för-kina-paket-1.5069865
China post is kill pretty much. 12$ fees per package.

I'm curios, why?

its almost as if sweden has been losing a lot of money on some dumb shit or something...

Let us know how it is. For that price, it should be good, but if you're unlucky and get chinked, you'll end up with a $12 handheld with no name games like you find in the drug store.

We all await your results

Postnord (state owned postal service company) receives an estimate of 25k unmarked packages per day. And 150k in total. These are subject to VAT but due to their unmarked nature they're not something you can tax easily.
So now they're gonna be forced to hold these packages until the VAT is paid. Which largely hadn't been done in the past.
It's also obviously quite the drain on the postal service as a whole to have packages moved about at a rather significant loss.
I'm quite confident that our Nationalistic party has had some impact on this too. Because every China purchase is just money going straight out into the yellow sea. While major companies buying in bulk and reselling here at a premium gives circulation locally.

I expect the fee to be scaled back eventually. They tend to have this kind of discouraging tactics.

I'm ok with this despite buying quite a bit. They're obviously protecting national interests and I'm quite happy to see change to that effect. Though the Panama papers and legal tax avoidance makes me think they should focus elsewhere first. Those are higher level government issues though. This is postnord.

I wish I could get excited for stuff like this but we still haven't got past what the GP32 could do 17 years ago. might as well just buy a clip-on bluetooth controller and use your phone.

is this the only chink clone of the focusrite scarlett? all i really need is 48v phantom power, but at this price point i might as well get something like this

Behringer is a german brand..

Just get a used amplifier from ebay.

What's the consensus on chink vapes?
My Endura T22 started behaving weird and on top of that i moved to a country where coils for it aren't available locally so i have to import them from ali anyway.

I'm not looking for some EPIC CLOUDS VAPE NATION DUDE shit, just something that'll work without blowing my face off, and yes, i hate the vaping culture and don't associate with it

>RAM DDR2 128M

How is this an issue on a device that isn't meant to emulate anything beyond SNES you dumb frogposter?

>• user confirms his original V-moda BoomPro (Cross-thread)

I ordered 2 knock-offs a while ago that were meant to be good, neither of them worked and the chinks demanded ridiculous proof that they didn't work. When I did supply proof they closed my case in favour of the seller. I got chinked bad.

You need 2GB of ram to emulate the SNES properly with bSNES

You also need a cpu faster than this thing offers if you want 100% accuracy, but this is not what the device is meant to do you sperg

So you admit the CPU is garbage too...

I'm looking for a new chinkphone. My Xiaomi Redmi 4 Pro got stolen while I was in Malaysia (Jokes on them it was only clinging to life anyway.)(As a side note Kuala Lumpur is a shithole.)

Anyway, is it gonna be worth waiting for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 to come out or should I buy the note 4 instead? I was disappointed with the quality of the glass on the Redmi Pro 4 but my mate has a Note 4 and it's apparently borderline indestructible.

You dense twat

It's fine for what it's meant to do
You're an idiot if you expect accuracy-focused emulation from a cheap chink console
You're the kind of person who would use a PC with dual Xeons for a job that a raspberry Pi can handle, aren't you?

GB ram for bSNES
>>Winbloat version
Found the wintard

is there any chink wireless mouse that cheap, durable, and feels good to use?

Choose two and it's possible

cheap and durable then

What's the prevalence of fakes on stuff like bang good?

I want to get some cheap Xiaomi shit, but apparently even chink shit is getting ripped off. Looking at just random odds and ends like their thermostat, a smart bulb and their fitness band (which is very popular so I imagine more prone to fakes)

It's not expensive but I'd still rather not waste the money on something that's fake, and especially not the 3 week+ shipping times.

Sorry to hear the news swede Bro. Kek.

lol
chinks following in the footsteps of western culture

South Africa recently introduced something similar, like $5 a package afaik. I use Shop&Ship though as I don't trust the post office not to rob/jew me.

Can anyone recommend a cheap keyboard+mouse combo for light competitive gayming? I mean stuff like day z killing floor and overwatch randoms. Any budget ones? Wireless is a plus.

I wonder if there will be a huge discount fest on the chinks new year

Not sure if you guys have seen, but Ugreen has a bunch of red coloured products for CNY (on taobao anyway)

>当我没有可爱三點一四的惠州的女朋友的时候

If you want cheap I reccomend either the Motospeed V30 which has a PMW3320, it's the same sensor used of a few razer mouse and the Steelseries Rival Rescuer. On the keyboard I would reccomend anything with not shit switches, Outemu or Gaterons if you can. I bought a chink mechanical KB with Blue Unionbest a year ago and the letter "A" already feels like shit and not clicky, I shouldnt have cheaped out.

What's a good chibkshit PSU? There's nothing on the wiki.

Anyone need a Xiaomi Electric Razor?

Don't buy a chink PSU.

What's the difference between the three different motospeed keyboards.

The CK104, 108 and 101?

Not really but for that price, might as well

Number of keys i suspect.

false

ehandel.se/PostNord-tillbakavisar-uppgift-om-125-kronor-per-Kinapaket,11775.html

I just need a cheap, decent CPU for my old pc. Surely there's a good brand out of the shitty ones just like XiaoMi is decent brand for phones, right?

HELLO I NEED A NOTEBOOK COOLING PAD RECCOMENDATION
THANK YOU

*PSU

just buy whatever

Doubt it since all chinks take the week off

The chinks will still take your shekels, they just won't process your order until after the holiday.

>seller actually asked me to wait
>opened dispute anyway
>refunded today
>check mailbox this morning
>mfw
What do? Any way to revert the dispute? Or do I just make a deal with the seller on my own? It's not about the money it's pennies.

probably shitty blades and not worth the price anyway.

just forget about it. I bet this happens to chinks every day, they don't hold a grudge.

Huh. Ok.
>Men avgift är på väg.
I guess there's still cause for concern.

Don't cheap on psu

I'm cheap but I'm not "chinky face AIDS" cheap. Get some decent blades mayne.

What's the best

Yeah I bought some cheap ass (turned out to be Korean) blades from the local shop after my Feather blades ran out, and they're shit.

Where do I even get Feathers? The last ones were a gift in a package.

Look for the japanese carbonsteel blades thos

Received 5 pairs of QKZ foam tips. Quality seems decent unless they give me ear cancer.

Global rule number 2.

Please don't reply to low tier bait.

You should specify what you want, otherwise
m.thomann.de/fi/superlux_hd662_f.htm

Ebay sells feathers, as do most online shaving shops, try things like Maggards razors for this shit. or /r/wickededge has a list of all the online shops worth looking at.

Wall mounted CD player and work lamp.

Internal speakers are surprisingly loud and don't clip. Don't care about the remote, but gotta get a longer 3.5mm to connect to my speakers. No dust cover as well but that can be remedied.

Work lamp is as expected, would've preferred a tactile button rather than a touch to change lighting. Also it can't be secured to the mount without preventing it from rotating.

these items might not be all that interesting but they sure do go well with coupons

If your Redmi Note 3 bends around the volume and power keys it's not the battery, just Chink aluminium

>$0.02
why do they even bother, the transaction fee probably costs as much

I want a powerbank but I'm not sure if I should buy a more expensive one or buy a chink one with replaceable batteries. Afraid it will blow up.

What would you recommend?

ITS FINALLY IN!! my goddamn note 4.
Fucking Jew customs cost me an extra €21 but whatever.
Im so happy that I made made ebin finland meme

Why did you buy an obsolete phone, dear poro. The Redmi 5 Plus *Global* comes out in a few weeks.

Will probs be more expensive and this one has better (rom) support I thought.
Won't the 5 just be a tad better all around though?

PRESU BEGGU FORGIVENESS

But muh 18:9 aspect ratio and better SoC. I mean - sure, the note 4 is great esp with the Lineage support and all.

u green are really good just bought three o f the micro usbs with the usb c adapter attatched very nice cables desu.

No. There are a good few PSU's from actual reliable brands for under $50. Don't kill your system with chinkshit.

be quiet! Pure Power 10 400W
be quiet! System Power 8 500W
Cooler Master MasterWatt Lite 600W
EVGA 500W ATX 2.3
SilverStone SFX Series ST30SF (Rev. 1.0) 300W
Seasonic S12II-430Bronze 430W
Seasonic S12II-520Bronze 520W

There are more than freaking enough.
Now gtfo Sup Forums

just received a knock off sega genesis everdrive from ali express for $26

plays nearly every genesis and master system game with no issue (MS golden axe was still in ram when i got it) haven't tried 32x yet

problem titles:
Virtua Racing (no SVP chip)
Pier Solar (won't fit in memory 8MB game)

Main CPU

ALterra MAX II
EPM240T100C5N
N CAL9M1031A
VAL9M48224
3S1NA0R00

altera.com/en_US/pdfs/literature/hb/max2/max2_mii5v1.pdf

8MB PSRAM for games

M29W640GT
7AN6
99BDD VS
MYS 99 942

pdf1.alldatasheet.com/datasheet-pdf/view/227752/NUMONYX/M29W640GT.html

128K PSRAM for save games

M68AW127
BM70NK6
FL6980420
TAIWAN

Manufacturer: STMicroelectronics
Product Category: SRAM
Memory Size: 1 Mbit
Access Time: 70 ns
Supply Voltage - Max: 3.6 V
Supply Voltage - Min: 2.7 V
Supply Current - Max: 15 mA
Minimum Operating Temperature: - 40 C
Maximum Operating Temperature: + 85 C
Mounting Style: SMD/SMT
Package / Case: SOP-32
Data Rate: SDR
Height: 2.82 mm
Length: 20.75 mm
Series: M68AW127
Type: Asynchronous
Width: 11.43 mm
Brand: STMicroelectronics
Number of Ports: 1
Operating Supply Voltage: 3.3 V

>Gets screen cap tire advice

Please for the love of God don't buy your tires from AliExpress. Even of you have a shitty car you should always get the very best tires you can afford. I had some shitty old Sears tires on my ls400 and I would always lose traction in the rain, and snow made my car nearly unusable. The worst part was I knew it also reduced my braking distance, thank God I didn't ever have to put that to the test though. I got a pair of Michelin defenders and holy shit it made a world of difference. Now I have to really try to lose traction and I have pretty good braking in the snow. Don't be a penny pincher when it comes to stuff that can determine whether or not you end up in a fatal car crash.

Finally, here is the official product

krikzz.com/store/home/44-mega-everdrive-v2.html

and the aliexpress link

aliexpress.com/item/2017-New-Professional-Portable-For-SEGA-EverDrive-MD-X7-Cartridge-Small-Size-for-Mega-Drive-Vintage/32838625474.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.JFFAEu

The listing says MD X7, but, the hardware is a knock off of the basic Everdrive MD-v3

It does have the SMS pause button and saves without reset. It seems to be a better clone

Any anons received their aliexpress.com/item/EDIFIER-W830BT-Bluetooh-Headphones/32829409760.html
?
Wud be interested in a some sort of a review.

My quicko t12 has just arrived I also got a bunch of tips. I haven't used it yet but it heats up to past 200°c in a few seconds

also got this stand last week

here are the tips

How long it takes to heat to 400c?

I don't see the "tire advice" in those posts, but yeah, coming from someone else who has driven on chinky tires, FUCKING DON'T

not sure I'm jumping in the shower I'll check after

Same shit happened to my rn4

>get pixel 2
>no headphone jack, want another audio adapter
>the heebs over at google want $20 for one, fuck that
>chink audio+charger combo for $1.79 yes please
>plug it in
>analog audio device detected
>the attached device is not compatible with this phone
>turns out the only audio+charger combo cable that works is $45 and has a DAC the size of an ipod shuffle on one end

fucking gay, fuck you google

pic related also came yesterday and i highly recommend, they're bulkier than a lot of true wireless earbuds but sound great and don't hurt my ears.

What the fuck is an actual difference between Note 4 and Note 4X ?

>2 hours use time

aliexpress.com/item/GAOMON-PD1560/32836249646.html
should I?

tip: use the bc2 (or bcm2) tip as the "general purpose" one, you won't regret it. stick the ils for very small smd and the k for very large pad/stuff

what are the internals like?

all true wireless earbuds this size have battery life like that desu senpai. even sony's $200 pair only advertise 3 hours.

I have a more advanced version of that behringer one, it's great and worth every penny.

here's a photo just a couple pcbs I don't know enough about electronics to say whether its well made or not, the wires in the back of the case are for the power switch and DC adapter it powers from 3a 24v

I Timed using my phone hit 400 at 6.59 seconds

>18:9 aspect ratio
>implying that's something good in a world where 90% of the content is 16:9

you done fooled yourself with googles products

I have a B2 and bc1 i assume it's the b2 tip?

Is that USB or SD for putting new roms on? And how long does it take? I got one with micro SD (and a genesis-cart shell on it). It's great, but sloooow to flash new ROMs from the SD to flash.
I haven't tried Virtua racing or anything else that needs an svp on mine.