MacOS Masterrace

I read on Sup Forums that a hackintosh is 'unstable' and just breaks and that macOS is somehow bad.

Sorry sweeties! My hackintosh runs PERFECTLY fine and macOS is unironically the best OS i have ever used.

Hope you enjoy your thumbnail free linux distros lmao!

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/ulskmo.png
waifu2x.me
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mac OS is gay.

not an argument windows shill. How is life in india and how many rupees does microsoft pay you for this shit?

yeah ive come to learn Sup Forums is full of massive faggots , been using elementaryOS and I love it.

If it doesn't require them to google a solution every time they wanna do something they wont use it, pathetic beta losers!

All those buzzwords.... Yet you're a faggot and I'm not even a windows user

Mac users hate hackintosh because they are too stupid to get OSX working without buying Apple hardware.

So if you want to be alienated by the very queers you are trying to emulate, basically the autistic 0.1% of Macfags. Then more power to you.

Noticed that with Solus and Ubuntu too, both of them seem to be frowned upon here for being too easy.

THIS massive faggots like rather spend 2 hours installing a GIMP and then spending another 6 hours drawing a circle instead of using a superior OS like macOS.

They just shit on it because they fell for the AMD meme and can't hackintosh like the Intel masterrace.

JEFF DEAN USES UBUNTU

These arch ricing faggots can't even get a job interview for 1st level support in a call center. Why are they shitting on it?

OP hasnt made the transition yet.

>fagOS
>master

you know how many trans people use linux, are programmers and actually have jobs you wish you had in the industry?

>here is my webm that totally BTFO mac & apple

It is like not going to the gym because you saw a fat guy do it. Why miss out on the good things in life such as the best OS in the world because you fall for memes on Sup Forums? Is this the power of autism?

Whatever faggot. I'm happy with my life choices, and I already have a job in """the industry""". Never needed your faggot OS to make money.

>you know how many trans people use linux, are programmers and actually have jobs you wish you had in the industry?

All 5 of them?

works nicely desu.

cringe, the post.

We have a hackintosh at our office.

Works fine aside from iGPU (solved with a GT 710), WiFi (it's a desktop machine anyway), Bluetooth (only thing I miss because of keybaord/mouse) and sound(USB soundcard solves this).

8/10, would do again. The money we've saved over an iMac or Mac Pro is just immense.

That doesn't even qualify as ironic shitposting

>tripfag being gay
why am i not surprised

I'd use it if I could put it on my x220 without fucking with all the hardware

Not true. However you being gay is 100% truth

BASED

/thread
fpbp

LMFAO i just did it on my x220 and it works PERFECT. i love it. I also installed win 10 and duel boot. I use a usb adapter for wifi, much easier than swapping wifi card.

AMD CPUs can run macOS now.

ah MacPro?

damn there is literally ZERO excuse not to use a hackintosh now

Literally who

>the state of Sup Forums

>having to justify shit you do on Sup Forums
As a person who liked to work with Hackintosh since 2006 for fun, I wish I could take back all the contributions I have done to it because your stupid post.

damn you seem emotionally volatile bro

There's Ryzen kexts, you can use them for a hackintosh.

does the kernel still have to be modified to run on ryzen?

Yes

I'm just tired of this bullshit.

is it hard?

How will mactoddlers ever recover?

There should be enough tutorials and people who've done it to be able to help you on the forums.

I've been using a Hackintosh for 4 years or so, with Clover it's as easy as it's ever been to make one.

If my 2600K supported VT-d I'd be using it more though, I usually boot into Windows for muh games.

>fagOS

how creative

Honestly give one reason why your faggot OS is any better than this guy's setup?
Only legit excuse I've ever heard is
>I specifically only like the way photoshop looks/feels on mac
which is the most computer illiterate/fucking retarded reason ever, so what's your excuse OP

This

who hackintosh expert here?
is there anyway to fool it into thinking that there's no laptop display or getting into clamshell mode without connecting external screen to laptop?

How to get this?

linux masterrace faggot

owned XD
Windows is trash

>Honestly give one reason why your faggot OS is any better than {insert meme linux distro}
because it's a fucking linux distro lmao no software, have to google everything, poor drivers, poor support, etc etc

Updated to High Sierra today because the security patches for Sierra broke my Nvidia drivers and there are no more drivers for Sierra apparently. Everything went just fine I just had to download and place apfs.efi on the drivers64efi folder and then download the latest versions of every kext I use and replace the older ones and finally, download and install the latest clover version.
On APFS my "system" storage consumption went down to 30-ish GB which is pretty cool desu.

Individual volume controllers for each open program? you have a couple free and paid apps that implement this function on the menubar.

My hackintosh did run stable, I just got so annoyed with using OSX after a month that that I switched back to Windows 7

>uses 4GB of RAM
had you like 50 Tabs in safari open and run atom as your editor or is macOS really that bloated?

You can get macOS Sierra down to 900megs or less some anons posted screenshots a while back
It's just that most people don't bother with RAM consumption because they either 1: have 8 or more gigabytes or 2: they don't know how to reduce RAM consumption or 3 in my case: they don't care about it because even at 98-ish RAM usage macOS and a proper configured linux bistro don't shit their pants like windows.

Is this wallpaper available in 5k? Very hard finding nice touhou or animu wallpapers in 5k. All I can find are dragnball z wallpapers kek

*98%
**linux distros
my.mixtape.moe/ulskmo.png
No I use waifu2x.
waifu2x.me

I just always find it weird how people don't care about that, if I did that to my laptop it would go up 20°C and be hot all the time..
if the system is idle 900megs seems decent since apple likes to make things pretty which probably consumes a lot of resources but if it goes beyond that with no applications I'd be worried what the hell my computer is doing

I have no clue how to get Sierra down to 900 and I never cared enough to bother because I always assumed the desktop itself plus the services use up most of the RAM.

/thread

>Individual volume controllers for each open program?
no, i want integer alongside volume slider

>integer
it's not an integer. it's a percentage. also, for what purpose does it have to be a percentage? on macos you can see how much percent you have by looking at the blips in the popup. there's no need to be afraid for it to be some odd percentage, since the blips are set points.

If it takes you 2 hours to type sudo apt-get install gimp and a further 6 hours to use the clearly labled circle tool the software isn't the problem.
How did you even manage to shitpost here?

That's what I'm talking about. I don't want to have to use a USB wifi adapter, unless I can get one that's super tiny and doesn't stick out of the computer that I can forget about.

Thats what i have. Its a tp link, about a centimeter big.

I can't seem to get Mac OS running on my ThinkPad x200 I might try to set it up with a new SMBIOS because the one I had didn't work on El Capitan.

I am changing due to the original SMBIOS not being supported by that version of Mac OS.

because i set my volume with slider and want to set it to exact number every time i need to change it

post wallpaper pls

wanking over a broken OS
>implying the mactoddler lost this round

t.windows user

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

why does my hackintosh eat so much ram?