What happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7baANbAfn5s
youtube.com/watch?v=HP2Zja_-Dss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pic related happens.

youtube.com/watch?v=7baANbAfn5s

drunk samis fighting with each other

Nothing special. A few samis amid the Norwegians who live pretty much the same way as other Norwegians.

And fishing.

depression, suicide

lots of russians there

Are girls really such qts as in this video?
youtube.com/watch?v=HP2Zja_-Dss

Sure, those seem pretty average to me.

What's the average temperature there? I always thought it was nearly entirely frozen mountains.

it can get pretty harsh during winter

For Hammerfest
>Over the course of a year, the temperature typically varies from -7°C to 15°C and is rarely below -14°C or above 22°C.

did the build the wall yet?

i wish i lived in the north

much snow and no sun during winter

always sun in summer

Your country looks like a dong

Doubt anyone lives there

you're thinking of sweden

Sweden looks like a flaccid dong and yours is erect

s*mis

Those towns are coastal towns, so they aren't that cold during winter. But Finnmark is really cold if you travel inland. Temperatures such as -30 for example.

you seem to see dongs everywhere

N-No

It varies. Coastal towns there are "mild" year round keeping latitude in mind, but inlands is a frozen hellhole during winter and the opposite during summer. Coast is also windy as fuck, making it feel much colder than it actually is.

Hammerfest isn't bad, but Alta is pretty cold for being coastal

-30 would be a good day in inlands Finnmark at the height of winter.

the norwegians horde rightful Finnish clay

I've lived in Finnmark, what do you want to know?

Why would you live in that shithole?

It depends. If we take the Finn in Finnmark as related to Tacitus' Fenni and Finns claim it, they agree to be the descendants of the Fenni.

I was on an exchange to Alta for 6 months. If you're not a pussy and can enjoy the friluftsliv it's a nice place.

le belgium autist strikes again

>Temperatures such as -30 for example.
Do Norwegians actually think -30 is "really cold". I thought you were supposed to be northerners.

Is it worth visiting? Is there anything interesting to see? How are people there? What do they mostly do for a living? What were you doing to not get bored?

I feel ok when I walk outside in -30, but I dress well for it. You should consider that the humidity will make it worse than your continental -30. When I went skiing in Canada, I experienced -30, and it felt really comfy in comparison.

Maybe it's not an extreme cold snap but -30C is cold.

what kind of pants do you wear in winter?

I completely appreciate it being worse in humidity, I would just never call -30 "really cold" here because we experience it so frequently.

jeans

>Is it worth visiting?
I would say Hammerfest is more interesting to visit than Alta. I would reccomend going to Tromso instead, beautiful city in the Norwegian high north.
>Is there anything interesting to see?
The Ice Hotel is ok, Finnmarkslopet is one of the premier dogsled races, Kautokeino is a sami reindeer herding town that I enjoyed visiting, and you would have to go to Northcape which is the furthest north point in Europe.
>How are people there? What do they mostly do for a living?
Like anywhere else in Norway, they either work in the oil industry, service industry, farm, or fish. I would say they're more open then other people in Norway and less "shy", I made a lot of good friends from the area.
>What were you doing to not get bored?
When I wasn't studying or getting into trouble, I would either ski out and camp in one of my friends fishing cabins, or drink. Sometimes a combination of the two.

>Do Norwegians actually think -30 is "really cold"

Bergen people would probably die at -5C

Shorts when its -15 or warmer.
Jeans when it's colder.

Usually jeans. If it's winter and I'm going out for >4 hours, I'll wear snow pants.