This metal basketball enrages the Burger

>this metal basketball enrages the Burger

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Polish_astronauts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_rendezvous#First_docking
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It only orbited for a few months before burning up, it was too low so it doesn't count.

It blew the americans minds, so it did it's job.

HAHAHA stupid amerigoy how does it feels to always be a SECOND?! HAHAHAH DISTURBING ISNT IT?

Delete your account

>graduated from leaking tech to red russians to leaking your country to red chinese

No one cares desu

rip Laika (first living creature in cosmos)

>launching a dog into space to die is considered a great achievement in his country

>it's another "burgers keep moving the goalposts till they win the space race" episode

It fills me with pride knowing that my fellow man has pushed the boundary of science.
Love, Ameriburger

>being a youtube whore bitching about femenism abd oppression is considered a profession in his country

who this
very qt
pls answer

random whore

>launching an african american into space to see if it's safe for white people and then conveniently forgetting that the black man was first

source me or else

It went over the 100km limit, so it's valid.
The ISS would end up burning on the atmosphere too because there's not a perfect vacuum where it orbits so they have to actually push it to keep a stable orbit. Kinda like how the Mir station was too expensive to salvage so they just let it burn in the atmosphere

>freckles

Dropped, sorry

Reminds me of how they always go ''w-we killed more Vietnamese so we technically won because war is like COD!''

Vera (Skokoff) / Katya (AmourAngels) / Erene (Femjoy)

too white for you terroni?

not fair, they probably cared more about that chimp than they cared for any black man

freckles are like herbs and spices, majestic in moderation

No not really. It forced our country to get off it's ass and do something.

And where's USSR now? :----D

sjw would have a fit today if they saw this. they'd rather a human be the tester and die.

Is it true that Laika was just a stray dog they found?

You may post below only if your countrymen were among the 5 first to leave the Earth.

Not so fast, free world.

c-can't into sp-space

True.

No normal person thinks we won.

Let's face it - Russians not only are the pioneers of space exploration but will most likely play a huge role in the future as well while burgers will come up with something retarded like ''durr sure you terraformed that planet but we built KFC on it so technically we we did it'' because a lot like their kike overlords burgerclaps live in a fantasy land and when they see someone being better than them they throw a fit and spew venom. For the Emperor.

Most likely

You may post below only if you countrymen were in space more than 1 time
Not so fast polen

It lives on in the minds of dipshits.

>caring about space

For some reason when I was a kid I thought it was some special dog they had trained.

stop me

Nobody in the US cares anymore that the Soviets launched Sputnik before the US had an equivalent.
It could be because we had the moon landing which was more cinematic, and our space program outstripped the Soviet's generally, or because it's from the 50s.

That the Russian govt. had to reach 60 years back to find branding the West would associate positively with Russia for their Western-focused state media Buzzfeed clone is pretty amusing, however.

Sup.

>mfw he's fat as fuck now.

Show fat picture plox

>Lose race to first satellite in orbit
>Lose race to first animal in space
>Lose race to first man in space
>Lose race to first woman in space
>Lose race to first EVA
>Lose race to first spacecraft docking
>Lose race to first lunar probe and first extraplanetary robotic mission
>Lose race to first Venus probe
>Lose race to first Mars probe

>wins race to first man on moon
WE DID IT GUYS! WE WON THE SPACE RACE!

>People unironically believe that the US won the space race

The point of the space race was to get a man on the moon.
The US won.

Soviets were better at pretty much everything though. I kinda wish Russia was still interested in space. At least we got the ESA and China doing a lot now.

>point of the space race was to get to the moon

I'm fairly certain it was just to get the first human/equipment to space.
Russia won and then the U.S decided to extend the finish line outward.

It's like you and I having a 50 meter race, me winning it, and then you change your mind and decide to add another 50 meters.

its a spud

there were two races, the space race and the moon race. yuri gagarin won the space race and neil armstrong won the moon race. JFK didn't announce the plan to go to the moon until well after gagarin's flight.

My fucking dick

>Tracer

So winners pls send 1 more man to the moon

the moon is worthless, now it's all about the mars colony. also it's better not to fuck around on the thing that all life on earth depends on.

There were already 12 astronauts walked on the Moon. Why you need another one?

That is the most stupid comment I've ever read about this subject.

how many polish cosmonauts are there?

Oh, Poland's a different story, but the impressive list of Polish astronauts can be found here.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Polish_astronauts

That's pretty expensive and dangerous. What's the point?

It wasn't "to the moon" per se but to present a technological goal that requires massive amount of public funding to that end both aimed for the moon, it was just a logical goal

there is nothing about continued presence or of any future plans, as long as one dude can do it and the other couldn't it could be considered the race, it was a show of the ability to gather scientists funding and directed projects and to test out icbm capabilities, space is just an after-thought

>first woman in space
>relevant

how?

The point is that no Russian has ever been on the Moon and we expected more of a country that did more to get humanity to space than any other country. You should be ashamed for your lack of ambition. Instead of waging wars and censoring the shit out of the Russian society, Russia should again do something all other nations can admire it for.

He's American not Canadian user, they're different.

N1 was never going to work. Way too fucking many engines and USSR couldn't afford to build a test stand like we did for the saturn v so the only way they could test it was to launch the fucking thing. Still love it though.

Sending man to the Moon would be pointless now, it's just a simple "look, we can do it too" move. Russia is not so insecure about space to do pointless purely prestigious things such as man mission to the Moon after Americans did it.
Instead of that we're developing new rockets, sending many people to space station, doing lots of researches, developing plans for Mars mission, etc.

>Instead of that we're developing new rockets, sending many people to space station, doing lots of researches, developing plans for Mars mission, etc.
I want to see Russians do something for all of humanity once again instead of waging wars in Georgia or dividing Ukrainians. The USSR did the same, but the RF hasn't achieved anything spectacular in terms of what is really important, like setting said records.

RF did a lot to maintain the ISS. That is a good thing. Get over your crisis and start acting like a strong country again, not with military, with science and engineering. Please.

But user, animals are not evil, humans are!

they were developing the hall effect engines

it is the thinking that makes it evil

It won't happen any time soon to be honest. Right now the next rising superpower, China, is the only one who's investing into expensive-as-fuck projects to build national prestige. That's not to say that Russia couldn't do it, but with the state of the Russian Federation right now, I doubt they'd do anything so spectacular.

I'm glad that the US has finally reached the point where commercial spaceflight to low earth orbit is starting to become economically viable, anyway.

Trying to get our shit together. We've had recent plans to build a Moon base till 2025, but didn't find enough funding.

The fuck are you making those speeches for? Lmao why do you care what Russia does with it's budget? This is why Poles can't into realpolitik your judgements and actions are based on emotions and some retarded cartoony worldview.

I have the right to say shit that I often say. This board of the Drawidian gramophone museum was made for such discussions.
And I don't really care what other Poles think or say. They're irrelevant. I'm more interested in what Russians say.

>Ham's remains, minus the skeleton, were buried at the International Space Hall of Fame in Alamogordo, New Mexico. Colonel John Stapp gave the eulogy at the memorial service.[10]

There's a chimp skeleton on the loose.

>p-please stop raping us and d-do something for humanity :(

lmao

Crude words, but yes, that is precisely my point. Just replace "us" with anyone they rape now.

>caring about other, irrelevant countries

lmao polacks and their retarded superman syndrome kill yourself

t. insults juggler

Go beg random russian citizens on fucking Sup Forums to change their country's foreign policy I'm sure it can make a change.

Paris peace accords solidified a victory. Then we stopped caring and SV was fucked.

Dude, your soul is weighed down by gravity.

Yes, I've been doing that for many years. Your concern with what I do with my life is rather disturbing, especially considering how irrelevant it is for you.

>anyone they rape now
Better ask NATO and America don't do any shit near our borders. It's not like we started raping our neighbors out of nothing, we also increased our military budget because of that.
My point is, there are no good or bad guys in geopolitics and I've got the impression you see only one side of current events.

Let's not pursue that course of discussion, we've been flinging shit at each other way too many times. My point is to do something positive for everyone for a change, and I believe that the RF is capable of doing that.

>hurr le stop using military might
>guy expands on the topic
>l-let's change the subject

it is economically stuck at exporting oil, it must play the strongman or have no future as a political entity

All samefag. All proxying Kremlinbot.

>Lose the first lap
>Lose the second lap
>Lose the third lap
>Win on the final lap and get to the goal first
>LOL DIDN'T COUNT FAG THEY WERE AHEAD IN EVERYTHING ELSE BEFORE THE FINAL GOAL

???

That would be off topic.
I don't want to get into the pointless discussion about whether or not NATO is threatening RF by the fact that everyone wants to politically get as far away from Russia as possible. Russia has involved itself in war in Georgia and the instability in Ukraine, instead of doing something nice.

Russia is capable of designing things all of us can do or admire. I want to hear about them.

>Lose race to first spacecraft docking
Gemini 8 was a Russian spacecraft?
>Lose race to first Venus probe
Mariner 2 was Russian?
>Lose race to first Mars probe
Mariner 4 was Russian?

Fuck off Char Aznable.

Did you guys know that the Falcon 9 accident was only the fourth time ever that an orbital US launch vehicle exploded on the pad and the first time in half a century? This happened in the Russian program...fuck, 20 or more times? And don't get me started on how many Ivans got incinerated in pad accidents over the years.

I mean, seriously. Two seconds of Google searching would have told you that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_rendezvous#First_docking

>doing something nice

I see you have understanding of politics on par with a 8yo girl.

Technically the Soviets did send Venus and Mars probes first but they died and returned no useful data.

Oh, whatever makes you happy, bro.

>Lose race to first woman in space

Does that even really count since we weren't intending to launch any women back then.

Got any statistics for explosions on launch pads? Or just successful/unsuccessful launches?

Right. I know about Venera 1 and Mars 1, but they failed en route so Mariner 2 and 4 were the first successful planetary probes. The Soviets also lost a huge ton of probes in launch failures.