QTOILETTORRENT

Somehow the open sores horde will find a way to defend this waste of resources.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_bloat#Software_inefficiency

transmission

rtorrent

>WinSxS
Somehow the wincucks horde will find a way to defend this waste of resources.

I don't deny that qb is a buggy piece of shit, I've used it myself for years and the bugs are frustrating as hell, but lets not pretend that utorrent is perfect. The only torrent client that I've never had issues (or at least longstanding issues) is rtorrent

qStalledMeme is trash.
Install aria2 or rtorrent.

>MB
Who gives a shit

Bittorrent Masterrace.

Posting from Windows 7 with 2GB of RAM and my roommate (who's my laptop primary user atm, as I've been working on my finals) tells me that “basically, this computer can't do 3 tasks or more” but sure, the problem is FOSS

Every other torrent client I've used doesn't use multiple trackers like utorrent does

like you can list them but it won't actively use but one

>Computer viruses, malware, spyware, security through obscurity
Wintards somehow defending this.

How are any of these a problem if you run common sense 2018 veteran edition and you have no fear of formatting?

well he did say you retards would defend it..

>disregarding all the gigabytes of libraries utorrent uses that are already installed on your windows(tm) machine
>his hard drive can't handle 21MB+ a few more libraries

Unused resources are wasted resources

Why do non-programmers like you always think they know what they are talking about? This is very common in Sup Forums too.

I'm not here to teach you a single thing, I'm here to do more research about how GUI and libraries work across the platforms

why not just use transmission? it's the best torrent shit i've ever used

Does it support sequencial download?

What's your latest pull request? Can I see it? Can you prove it was you who made it?

It doesnt

To the trash it goes then

When you get a job, consider getting a real internet connection. Poorfag.

and 104MB when it is installed

This. I don't run anti-virus and I have updates turned off. Come at me, internet.

Do you know how seeding works? It's not always about how fast you can download but how fast the seeders can upload..

But you knew that, right? You fucking idiot?

>It's not always about how fast you can download but how fast the seeders can upload..
Not in your case, poorfag

haha holy shit

I like to tag or label my torrents and Transmission does not accommodate for this

Good point. Now, contribute and create an efficient windows bt client that is not compromised by anti-piracy mafias and ads. Or just use aria2.

Transmission.
>QT
check
>Lightweight
check
>Console only package
check
>No gimmics
check
>Free as beer, speech and time
check

Wow, the installer is bigger for a program that ships libraries for a third party GUI with it. This is truly revolutionary information. Software development will never be the same.

>labels
No
>REST API
No
>Run command on torrent status change
No

>TRASH

rTorrent works for me

>caring about a few mb when you are about to download tb of data
its best if you check yourself in

>not qButtToilet
you fucked up

What about the fact that windows itself is malware?
Do you like when everything is done for you? Like... Forced reboots due to installed updates, forced updates, ads in operating system, literal bloat eating disk space after updates.
inb4
>Hurr durr, I'm using soon to be deprecated windows version!
>Hurr durr you just have to do these workarounds!
Well, fuck off. I never lost control of linux distribution. Windows clearly controls it's users.
What can I say... Being cuck is fashionable in current year...

utorrent is a botnet and software minimalism is dumb when you can buy a terabyte for 40 bucks

Still doesn't let you automatically switch to alternate upload rates when you aren't trying to download anything

Stop memeing this bullshit. I've used qbittorrent for about 2 years and counting and it's become an essential piece of software for me. Also I have honestly never met any bugs till now.
The search function is fucking beautiful.

>qBittorrent
Build in torrent search engine
other useful features
>utorrent
nothing except a few malicious ads

My rtorrent install is using 266MB or RAM, though it has 800 torrents in it.

Qbittorrent's web api is perfect for personal torrent programming projects.

>21.2MB
Mostly libraries, my dude. utorrent probably uses ones already installed on Windows.

Deluge, just werks, what's there to configure? Just open the ports, add the magnet and it just werks. Don't forget to remove immediately after 100%, you don't want to risk seeding, do you?

Do we have here a ramlet?

cross platform

You need to configure it into client and daemon mode, dude. I run deluge on my headless server and use the deluge client to just connect over my network to manage my torrents.
Turn my laptop off and my torrenting is still going. I bet my ISP hates me but whatever.

Installed Packages
Name : qbittorrent
Size : 7.8 M

hurr what are libraries why do i have shit where my brains should be durr

Yes goyim, use this closed source software while carrying out your illicit activities. You wouldn't want to use a program that had a 20 MB !!!! installer, would you? Plus free software is communism.