NSA and Mossad BTFO

Who is hyped for new Chinese CPUs?

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2018/01/23/news/economy/trump-solar-china-trade-war/index.html
fuse.wikichip.org/news/733/zhaoxin-launches-their-highest-performance-chinese-x86-chips/
en.zhaoxin.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And welcome Chinese party it my house?

>no more NSA botnet
>but a brand-new Chinese NAPSS and related botnet

With Chinese backdoors. It's all good. You are not safe.

I'd pick the Chinese botnet over the U.S. botnet every day. The Chinese can't detain me where I live.

What about when they start using your cpu as a literal botnet?

Nah, they just kidnap you.

Thanks for the organ donation bro.

They can't without me knowing because they haven't backdoored my network devices.

Just like Intel? running a webserver inside your CPU you stupid faggot?

Oh look the hypocrite faggots suddenly care about their hardware, you either run Windows or a Linux Kernel with thousands of binary blobs linked against it so shut the fuck up, hardware is the least of your concerns at this moment.

>Using China BOTNET

TOP KEK

Any botnet can be exploited by others besides those who built it, but IRL no one on this board is under threat and the fascination with evading Illuminati surveillance lets you pretend you are important to someone besides yourself.

That you know of...

If you are networking hardware comes from the USA it is already backdoored and since they are so incompetent those details have already being sold to other parties.

member the NSA Hacking Tools online leak?

I don't think the U.S. would allow chinese backdoors in products meant for U.S. citizen.

If that were true then Oneplus and Xiaomi wouldn't be allowed in the US

And a ching chong nip nong to you too.

I don't think the U.S. would allow the security holes they plantes to be leak... oh wait

>pretend you are important to someone besides yourself.
XD Ah, this meme again. XD
Mass surveillance is cheap and automated. Also, a country's own population is the biggest enemy of that government because they have to biggest change of overthrowing it. So, there is literally zero reason for your government not to spy on you since it's easy, cheap and essential for its survival.

As long as they don't have a significant market share there's no real problem.

Well fuck, there are ways to remove that shit, thank goodness.

>Though still waiting for it to become available

u fukken serious m8

Yet.

You poor dumb naive bastard

> chinese cpu's on chinese motherboards

because it worked so well when chinkphones became mainstream, all your data is safe user.

Daddy Trump will protect us, user. Don't you have faith in your Emperor?
money.cnn.com/2018/01/23/news/economy/trump-solar-china-trade-war/index.html

The Chinese using my data against me cannot possibly be in any way as life destroying as the U.S. using my data against me.

I'm not talking about the actual data, that's all normie-tier. I'm just speculating about the consequences of any government trying to ruin my life for whatever reason.

It's not about you as a singularity, it's about all user's data, big data; trends to generate speculation. the government couldn't give 2 shits about your furry fetish.

>I don't think the U.S. would allow chinese backdoors in products meant for U.S. citizen.

You assume they'd mention it.

>Hey! Yankee running dog capitalist! Ur shit is pwned!

is not how it works.

WTF I LOVE THE RED ARMY

I'd assume it's pretty difficult for anyone, even the Chinese to hide a backdoor in popular network devices that wouldn't be detected by the U.S.

They'll free us from our filthy reactionary bourgeois corporate overlords, comrade!

Godspeed!

Not me but then I'm not on a shoestring NEET budget either. I buy you know, american processors.

>Not using britbong CPUs

>getting botnetted by the eternal anglo

>I don't trust Intel
>I trust the Chinese government

What ISA are these using? Is it something they've made themselves?

Better than the jewish party.
It can't harm you if you're not in China.

no there are ways they INTEL have said that its possible to remove it

and since its intel it will most likely disable user end accessibility instead of actually closing the minix

Why can't furry fags cross the US border, then?
The second you become somewhat high profile, they are going to use that data against you.
Stay sheeple.

I'm actually hyped as fuck.

Those are x86/AMD64 and are confirmed to be based and improved on Centaur's unreleased Isaiah-II design, for which SSE4.2, AVX and partial AVX2 as well as VT-x are available.
fuse.wikichip.org/news/733/zhaoxin-launches-their-highest-performance-chinese-x86-chips/

>chinese got their hands on a x86 licence
Oh boy, this is going to get good.

>We’ve asked Zhaoxin if they are affected by the recent security vulnerabilities and they confirmed that the KX-5000 series is unaffected by Meltdown.

This. Kikes are selling the burgers to China. That is their endgame.

>KaiXian
>Kai-Ki
>KaikiDeshuu
>"Kikey the shoe"
>kike
>bike
>nignog stole my bike

fool me one, shame on me
fool me twice, shame on famry

When was the last time Chinese sold you something that you couldn't flash with chinese rebel firmware?
If their CPUs have a backdoor Putin won't buy them. Just saying.

How come the nips don't make processors anymore?
What the hell happened to them?

Is this supposed to say something?

they got nuked and had a nuclear power plant blow up into their faces, whilst radiating all of the earths sea water

japan is kill, m8

this
fuck the western cabal

Doesn't VIAs x86 license expire in around 3 years?" what's this company gonna do when they can't use vias license anymore?

This is actually really interesting. What is the probability these are backdoored? Does the NSA know about these backdoors? Is it at all possible someone paranoid about the NSA but with 0 fucks about china could be better off using one of these?

>Mossad BTFO
umm

>I'd pick the Chinese botnet over the U.S. botnet every day.
At least the chinese elites don't give a flying fuck about other people other than their own, and they don't seek to push some suicidal agenda upon others. I mean, their motives are profit, "clean", understandable. Not this bullshit self-destructiveness that's being disseminated in the west. They know that their stated ideology (communism) is a sham, but that's what they're stuck with and how they keep control of 1.5billion ravenous peasants, and its their tool of staving off chaos for another day. The kinds of things I've been seeing being pushed by those up top in the west make no sense whatsoever. What is even more alarming is that westerners, for the most part, are like sleepwalkers being lead off a cliff. I don't get it.

I live in what will no doubt be greater china someday anyway, so I suppose I'd better get used to more chinese designed components in my shit. Maybe I'll go buy a chinese phone tomorrow.

>i-it's okay when China does it
Horrible shilling, you should be fired

How do I invest in that shit?

en.zhaoxin.com/

>money.cnn.com/2018/01/23/news/economy/trump-solar-china-trade-war/index.html
That's fucked up. of all the things.
>Dumping cheap steel
>dumping cheap tech
>dumping cheap clothing
>dumping cheap toys
Nah... TrumpShill goes after solar components. Because CHINA.

People who support that guy live in a twisted reality. It's beyond a joke.

The NSA would find the backdoor, patch their own devices, and then add that backdoor to their endless database of critical security vulnerabilities. Maybe some vulnerable Iranian centrifuges would coincidentally blow up a few months later.

So what's the ISA? Are they more x86-64 chips? If they're something stupid like MIPS, please tell me they at least include some sort of hardware acceleration of x86 emulation. And what's the news on the management engine situation? Hopefully they have none, or it's at least somewhere else on the chipset and not in the main CPU package, and the machine can still boot if you disable it.

All I really want is a solid, well built, and somewhat powerful (at least 1GHz) machine that has no hardware botnets that I can install Coreboot on. This would be the best thing on Earth. I also want it in a laptop form too.

>They can't without me knowing because they haven't backdoored my network devices.
>90% of network devices are made in fucking China
kekd