6 months ago

>6 months ago
Depreciated garbage

Other urls found in this thread:

floens.github.io/Clover/#dev
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Right, because If software isn't updated hourly it's clearly abandonware

>phoneposter

That version of Clover has many dumb issues that are easily solvable and should never have been overlooked.

Just use Sup Forums x you faggot. Who though it would be a good idea to write java programs to browse specific websites?

floens.github.io/Clover/#dev
Hmmm

The dev version just works™

Put that shit on fdroid then

Werkz for me ™

I never had a problem with clover and I couldn't think of anything to justify an "update".
Don't forget that regular updates are an advertizing strategy used by popular apps. "Oh look, Candy Crush just updated! Better check it out!" and this practice isn't used by developers of FOSS. Updates only occur when they actually add a new feature and/or fix a bug.

I can't add any sites to it.

Not being able to paste, even in dev build LMAO what a fucking joke

What update did candy crush get?

Nothing. Just an excuse to add a temporary shortcut in your notification area.

Holy shit latest dev build, pin on post still doesn't fucking pin if you create a thread

This is a fucking joke

Works for me .com

>Not being able to paste
Wut?!?! Not talking about the clipboard, I assume?

Touch and hold in text input still has the age old bug of not giving the clipboard options

>Depreciated

Yeah, that's entirely your device, fa.m My ancient Galaxy S3 doesn't have this problem.

It isn't and floens knows about this

Only works sometimes on my note 8
Keyboard should have clipboard built in anyway

came to post this

>Depreciated

Just tried it. It's virtually instantaneous.

Testing this app

It's a bug you fagget, sometimes it works fine, sometimes it doesn't

I uninstalled it. Now that legacy captcha is gone it's useless.

Download the dev version if you want a working clover that doesn't slap you with endless captcha

dep·re·cate
ˈdeprəˌkāt/Submit
verb
past tense: deprecated; past participle: deprecated
express disapproval of.
"he sniffed in a deprecating way"
synonyms: deplore, abhor, disapprove of, frown on, take a dim view of, take exception to, detest, despise; More
another term for depreciate (sense 2).
"he deprecates the value of children's television"

Replace you defunct phone, user

Isn't google requiring captcha only once a couple of posts or something? Dev builder still makes me solve every post

Sup Forums.org
and
8c h n e t

Works for me!

My phone costs more than your dad

Captcha V2 work pretty good on mobile, fa.m Far better than on desktop. On desktop the fading takes like 2-3 seconds. On mobile it's less than half a second.

Is anyone having issue with clover freezing constantly now with the Android 8.1 update?

Any alternatives?

That may be so but if it's unable to open a fukken clipboard it's pretty useless.

Sweet, I've wanted to add other Chans.
It says it only supports hardcored ones, is there a list of sites it supports available?

We iToddlers have Fortune and The Chan and it works perfectly so you could always use that :)

Yeah this is stupid. Just give me a list of the sites it supports

Testing from Dev build

Are these FOSS?

Are you a COMMUNIST?

No but I do value my privacy and freedom. My phone has data that is private to me and the people I know. It would be absolutely reckless to run proprietary software on he same device as this data.

lrn2read

When is it coming to f droid? Bee. Waiting forever.

It's not stable and a lot of things are missing descriptive labels

im still using v1.2.11

>I use old software please give me attention whaaa

FLOEEEEEEENS

It just fucking works, i dont want a shitty app with everyday updates to stop working, if it works leave it.

>relying on fdroid to deliver software
That's retarded.
>depreciated
Dev version got an update less than 48 hours ago.

Which issues?

Name one person more useless than floens

(You)

This, but it's not like anyone cares anymore. We'll complain about the kids, the crossboarders, the redditors, and the tumblrites, but we won't complain about the phone posters. Probably because most people are phone posters now.

WORKS FINE ON 1.2.11
LITERALLY ALL OF IT

Hiroshimoot

>mobilefags will never be purged like the cancer they are
If Hiro blocked all mobile useragents and mobile IPs i twould be the most popular thing he ever did.

it parses html and converts it into a gooey what more do you want

Never had a problem with clover till today. Came here to defend it, wrote a nice long paragraph about how it's never lagged, crashed, or had any other problems. Then the fucking captcha wouldn't load so I restarted it to see if it's fixed. Just checked and saw use legacy captcha was checked, trying new one now. If this post makes it clover is still good.

Chink m00t axed legacy captcha

Hiro. Also, don't bully Floens. We really don't need another moot incident.

If you didn't pay for it you have no reason to complain.

I knew it was coming but it worked until today for me. Thought it was changing in March or something but I dunno

He means that it is still functional when using older versions. Seems you are the attention seeker senpai

>you can't complain that I'm shitting on your face. you didn't pay anything for it

You need to restart the application, and it'll work for a while.

>Depreciated.

I get this is a consumer board but come on man, at least use the right word.

>So freeware is immune to any criticism?
You have to pay me before you have the right to voice your opinion goyim

Dev build: can't delete posts. Clicking delete doesn't even ask for confirmation, it does nothing

Meanwhile, The Chan for iOS was updated only 2 days ago. :)

So was clover you pozzed downy.

dont see anything on github

any good alternative to Clover?

use mimi on android,

eis dah best

Desktop

I can't take a desktop with me on the subway.

is there any app where you can download threads to read them later?

Don't listen to shitposters floens, you're doing God's work, Hiroshima will soon add new malware and the desktopfags war with gorhill will start again.
On an unrelated note, adding support for more *chans means being able to use any imageboard API? Will I be able to use clover for obscure foreign chans if I have their API URLs?

Why not?

Dashchan has better functionality like captcha and posts screenshot feature. But the layout is awful.

fuck off floens, and add the fucking scriptless captcha

>put a non release state version of software in an app store
Eat a tide pod, you'll become as smart as Rick Sanchez.

create a pull request and make the program better yourself then. dude works for free and you cry like a little baby that you are.

>easily solvable
Then help solve them. It's open source you whiny kid.

No thats your job not mine floens

then read a book you attention starved adhd mong

floens did nothing wrong. he idles in my irc channel hes very polite

Werks on my machine

>All this samefagging by floens

>if you don't post from a landline desktop in your mother's basement you can't be part of the secret cool people club!

Fix them and create a pull request, dipshit.

stfu fucking faggot stop trying to be "cute"

How mad

deprecate and depreciate are different words you fucking retard. you know someone is fucking dumb and have never programmed anything good when they say 'that function / method is depreciated' case and point OP

Sick of these dumb fags

my nigga. truly the master race. 'material' design is just awful dog shit unless youre on a tablet with the screen space to spare.

Lmao op made a thread for this kind of shit, posting from the app now and I've never had any problems

Calm down, user