What is your country's proudest moment?

What is your country's proudest moment?

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/israel-news/1.694471
youtube.com/watch?v=QtHe1-GSUIA
youtube.com/watch?v=BVLAs6O33jU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Probably when we genocided Paraguayans.

either independence war when we BTFO'd all the surrounding armies and set up a country.
or the 6 day war when we did it again and taught them that we aren't going anywhere.

>What is your country's proudest moment?
404 not found

Getting mentioned on multiple episodes of Last Week Tonight

You mean when you committed genocide and ethnic cleansing on women and children you big nosed Nazi fuck?

Probably dropping the bombs on Japan, either that or the Alamo.

Even I can tell it's Cinco de Mayo you fuckshit
>Some Mexican farmers BTFO French war veterans and prevent them from entering Southern USA to have a stake in the future of America

Vimy Ridge probably. It's like the one thing of pride we have.

Confederaciones 1999

1830 Belgian revolution

When the Empire was at its peak
Ruling the waves
Defeating the Spanish Armada
Penning the Magna Carta

idk one of those

>genocide and ethnic cleansing on women and children

is this another case of that american """""education"""""?

t.butthurt sandnigger
I don't like jews, but what they did during few wars in XXc. is outstanding

>5 of may
Wowit'sfuckingnothing.jpg
At the end, France won the war you fucktard

>Divegrass
And even that was an alternative Brazilian squad

Oh right and Hitler said he liked the memorial we built for it, so that's something too.

When our President Invited Trump to our Country.

I was kidding about the confed cup

nice work btw

you also thought your shithole neighbours how to build an actual country out of a piece of desert the Arabs never thought of making arable.

Is this another case of zionist shit brainwashing?
Nah I hate the muslims, especially because Israel made them a fucking problem. I don't mind hornets until some fucking shit throws stones at their nest and makes them everyone's problem.
We lost at the Alamo but it's the fight that counts, Beaner.
Even though we won the war in the end.
5th of May was bretty good for you lot.

*taught

1920 Battle of Warsaw, probably.

The tactical area-bombing of the German military fortress of Dresden.

It won the Allies the war tbqh.

Electing Malcolm Fraser 3 times,
Introducing Operation Sovereign Borders,
The 2006/07 Ashes,
Beating Uruguay in 2005.

2016 Olympics.

>american spy ship right outside israeli waters during 6 day war (before america was an ally)
>not expecting that it would be blown to hell

>complaining about Israeli spies
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.694471

>complaining about time that we didn't sell radar system to china that we helped develop after you asked us not to.

the thing I hate about the US is the extreme double standard you idiots put on the world, and the fact that you believe that you are the sole reason why we succeed.

When simo häyhä killed 505 russkies with his bare hands of Perkele during talvisota

the collapse of the Soviet Union

The battles of Pavia, Lepanto and Cartagena de Indias would probably fit in our struggle against the eternal Frank/Turk/Anglo

But even though Spain didn't technically exist by then, the one true answer is Navas de Tolosa.

i try to be as less self hating italian as possible but i can't unironically think of a more relevant moment

Honestly. I can't think of any worthwile moments. We are stuck in perpetual insignificance.

Proudest moment in the last year. Went to bed at that point with tears in my eyes.

youtube.com/watch?v=QtHe1-GSUIA

Lebanon was pretty nice for fifty years tho

Yanks and Brits have a competition in delusion regarding WW2 desu. Russia had pushed the krauts' shit in for over a year at this point.

Yes, but at least we got in when we did and saved Western Europe from 50 years under communism.

219*

Well the thing I hate about you pieces of shit is your obsession with destroying the fucking West. Why do you want the Kurds to get their own Nation? Oh yeah, more muslim infighting and more Middle Eastern destabilization! More fucking mudshit refugees for Europe and America! Just like you Jews said across the years about bringing down the White fucking race, you are actually doing it, but in a sneaky enough way that it can be done right under most of our fucking noses.
You genuinely wouldn't succeed without America as we have to back you up and fund your worthless genocidal ass at every fucking turn. You are worse than the fucking muslims since you are the ones who unleash them on the rest of the civilized fucking world you zionist piece of shit.
And now you're having us fucking attack Assad, who's fighting terrorists, because he wont be nice to you! So we're going to take out the roadblock stopping extremists from hitting Europe full force because of your stupid fucking genocidal kike feelings.
You are the number one threat to global peace you fucking waist of human life.

There's a saying that goes the Brits had the brains, the Soviets had the brawn and the yanks had the bucks

youtube.com/watch?v=BVLAs6O33jU
You're now very fug'd you russki :----DDD

No pride can heal the wounds a girl can cause to you...

july 4th 1776

Shlomo is on the ropes

Soviet had a landborder, saying is absolute shit.

A British saying no doubt...

you paid for it with your Empire, it was a Pyrrhic victory for you

t. Delusional, mad as hell stormkike.

PS: Your tears, come November, are going to be delicious.

t. Good goy

And what's the name of that girl Germany?

Sometimes I cry a little bit while thinking about a Germany that won WW1 ;_;

When we won the Euros

The Partitions. Finally back to normality.

you mean your viking invasions?

I can't wait for you fucking racist buttmad white guys to be btfo by Hillary in November.

Soviets couldn't do shit without the us feeding and supplying them, and the u.k cracking the german secret codes

when we won the world cup

Me too. I'm getting my popcorn ready.

And wherein was I racist, Hillshill? Zionism isn't exactly a fucking race, and wanting to prevent the genocide of a race seems quite the fucking opposite.

well there are many proud moments there, but i had to pick one

>you Jews said across the years about bringing down the White fucking race,
keep dreaming, stormfag. while we harbour resentment, we don't give that much of a shit.
>You genuinely wouldn't succeed without America
there you fucking go. this is exactly what I am talking about. you give Israel less than a percent of our national GDP, yet you act like you are the only thing keeping us afloat.
>And now you're having us fucking attack Assad
no we aren't, you are getting involved in that shitstorm all by yourself. you just know it is a bad idea so you need a reason that your government is doing it, and naturally you blame the Jew.
>You are the number one threat to global peace you fucking waist of human life
well, I don't know what a waist of human life is, but I do know that the vast majority of killing in the middle east is Arab on Arab. and that the europeans did such a terrible job of carving up the middle east that it would be as much a shithole as africa (where they did the same thing) with or without the scapegoat.

as said, competition in delusion

When has the us directly attacked Assad

This gonna be good, I go get some peanuts.

We barely have anything to be proud of

>keep dreaming, stormfag. while we harbour resentment, we don't give that much of a shit.
Absolutely wrong, plenty of powerful Jews, including politicians in Israel, have been quoted as wanting to wipe out the White race, or control their breeding.
>there you fucking go. this is exactly what I am talking about. you give Israel less than a percent of our national GDP, yet you act like you are the only thing keeping us afloat.
How do you think you got to where you are right now? Also I'd love to see what would happen if we stopped funding/supporting you lot. Trust me.
>no we aren't, you are getting involved in that shitstorm all by yourself. you just know it is a bad idea so you need a reason that your government is doing it, and naturally you blame the Jew.
Oh you think it's fucking coincidental that the moment he supports a gas pipeline plan to help stabilize the Middle East but would also fuck Israel over, we get told we should be pissed at him?
>well, I don't know what a waist of human life is, but I do know that the vast majority of killing in the middle east is Arab on Arab. and that the europeans did such a terrible job of carving up the middle east that it would be as much a shithole as africa (where they did the same thing) with or without the scapegoat.
And it could've remained Arab on Arab. This is what happens when you fucking storm into a place and commit genocide. If you had left your shitty plot of land alone then they would've kept to killing each other but you had to piss them off with ethnic cleansing and direct their attention towards the West.
The only Africans who bother us are ancestors of slaves or North Africans who are also refugees affected by the muslim shitstorm you caused.
The rest tend to just keep to their own barbaric land and kill each other like I give a fuck, which Arabs would be doing if it wasn't for you. The African areas we fucked up don't affect us unlike the Middle East you created.

descendants of slaves*

Tomorrow.

>including politicians in Israel
KEK
>How do you think you got to where you are right now?
the only time you made a difference in israel was in the yom kippur war, and that was because we were threatening to use nukes.
>you think it's fucking coincidental that the moment he supports a gas pipeline plan to help stabilize the Middle East but would also fuck Israel over, we get told we should be pissed at him?
you should seriously brush up on your news reading. the syrian civil war started after the arab spring, which was made by arabs trying to get rid of totalitarian regimes. you idiots only started getting directly involved after ISIS (which you were funding beforehand) started massacring yazidis and beheading americans.
>commit genocide
in a genocide, the population of the victims is reduced significantly, palestinians are 8 times more populous than they were in 1948.
>The only Africans who bother us are ancestors of slaves or North Africans who are also refugees affected by the muslim shitstorm you caused.
first, majority of the african rebel and terror groups are muslim. second, are we just going to pretend that Somalian pirates and Mogadishu never happened?
>The African areas we fucked up don't affect us unlike the Middle East you created.
the reason the Arabs are pissed at you is because you decided to fuck them over for oil

I think it was said by Stalin originally, something like the war was won with British intelligence (likely meaning espionage, rather than mental brains), American equipment, and Russian blood.

My hero is Yamaguchi Otoya

That is false, Staling never said that. Actually believing he did shows you don't know much about the guy though.

today's meck-pomm election

Just googled it rather than basing it off of what I remember in school, apparently it was said by Stalin at the Tehran Conference in 1943.

the Hungarian army led by based John Hunyadi and John of Capistrano defeating the turks at Nándorfehérvár in 1456

Mind posting your source then?

What happened ? What is Alternative fur Deutschland and what will their victory change ?

It's basically the German Front National

Why do Serbians think that Belgrade is their city when it is called the white fort of the Bulgarians

>

Ye, I googled it and a lad on reddit is your source, n1 mate. If it was a real quote it would be heavily sourced.

Don't know why you are bothering with someone that comes off as a screeching retard

the bait tastes nice and I like to argue.

You really must be miserable if your proudest moment is related to our country. Like double irrelevant.

just so you all know. the chronic masturbator joke was a resounding success.

because they are delusional

We used our entire historical points at one single time.
>expulsed the jews
>expulsed the muslims
>unified the kingdoms
>discover the American continent
>ended degneracy in Iberia
>started a global Empire
>become the 1st World Power

All in the span of like two decades

Fuck off yank idiot

>itt. I don't actually know the one event in Israeli history when Israel was both undeniably the better party and BTFOd the other parties

Jesus man, go use your anti semite shpiel on any other part of history after that time, and you'd probably make a half convincing argument.

Also, Spanish Armada.