What did your country do in wwi

What did your country do in wwi

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y8uIPg7pF-A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Led a bunch of troops as high officers, then came back home and liberated the country from commies

Win it, you limeys needed a hand with your 5 Germans per 7 Bong K/D ratio, and your love of getting your allies slaughtered due to poor communication like in Gallipoli.
You're lucky France was there for you until we showed up.

We uh, heh, saved Yurop all with our own troops

Nothin' personal, kiddo.

bitter conflict with turkey made worse by dated military doctrine where you just send soldiers running at machine gun placements

Stopped Mexico from going to war with the U.S. with the help of Argentina and Brazil.

>they got killed
>by fucking TURKROACHES

Initially, Chile chose to remain neutral in the war, having close trading links with Germany. Later in the war, however, Chile distanced itself from the Axis powers, and the Chilean government took steps to dismiss pro-German military officers. Relations with Axis countries were broken in 1943, and in 1945, Chile declared war on Japan.

Don't bully Rei.

>he got killed
>by veienamese, iraqis, koreans, syrians, each other, himself etcetc
:^)

Man fuck the British.

Uh we surrendered... But """""we"""""" sabotaged a lot because Belgium was a storage hub for the Germans

Fought against Germany who were way more powerful with a tiny empire, but conquered Alsace back anyway.

nothing

I'm an expert on it, I play Battlefield and shit

we won

According to Swedes, nothing

Our generals were stupid (Nivelle in particular), but we did a lot (or at least tried a lot)

>implying Bruce or his relatives didn't get killed in the Vietnam War, Iraqi War, Korean War, and even the Syrian War even though we don't really put our troops on the ground there anymore

Oh and let's not forget the prepping you need to do for the emus, Brucey. :^)

literally nothing i believe

WWI, not WWII

saved Europe

>nothing
You mean surrendered.

oh fuck

Fought Krauts

Raped fascists

uhh

With sandnigger dick?

Ja

youtube.com/watch?v=y8uIPg7pF-A
>tfw you will never hang out with Lukša

removed crumpet

Removing kebab and failing due to poor planning on the British behalf, also removing kraut.

I wish my cunt went back to the days that it removed kebab

Destroyed a great empire, sorry Austria-Hungary, pls come back

die to stop all wars

Invented the tank and the first mobile artillery gun. Fought the Germans with our French bros. The usual stuff.

we won the war but lost our minds

Lose

We tried to improve europe, so we killed a lot of frenchies, russians and brits

ahahahahah
lad you did fuck all
look up the 8th battle of monte grappa or the 12th
or the 28th
you were the joke of the war

Won 1 vs 1, where is the joke?
(not really 1 vs 1 because Caporetto was 1 vs 2 since Germany had to help Austria)

On the other hand I know of a great empire that had to seek help from a former colony, a great empire that was btfo in few days, a great empire that can't do shit even 3 vs 1 with Russia and France on his side