What company makes the sexiest GPUs and why is it Sapphire?

What company makes the sexiest GPUs and why is it Sapphire?

i have so many cards, i don't care

>not XFX
though sapphire is a close second

do your cards have a sexy backplate like this?

vapor X > tri X

Tri x still looks better though

blue > yellow

Not bad. Pic related has a proper cooling solution though.

and what's exactly improper about the heatsink in Op's pic?

>you are replying to an autist

Yes! I love that card.

1.299 for the 56 though.
in one store in new zealand.

found another nitro+ 56 on amazon.jp
249.000 yen
2.281,59usd

Reference cards are sexiest.

You know what's sexy? Affordable videocards that perform, my PC is a literal black box under my desk.

If it doesn't have RGB it doesn't count.

Sapphire is great. I've had several, all still working without a hiccup. Had to skip a few of their models when they failed to do things like properly cool the VRMs, though.

Why do GPU manufacturers put all the fancy shit on the bottom of the card where you never see it once installed?

i got that card, the light changing colour based on temp is sexy af. looking to switch to nevidia tho, anyone care to recommend an upgrade that is not super expensive?

I have a RX 580 Strix 8 GB looks exactly like this.

And its a beast... termals are low as fuck I have never seen something like this.... never seen it reach more than 65C where the fans start working.

Its sillent as fuck. My fans stay below 50% always.... if I manually crank them up to 100% temps go from 65C to 54C in 5 seconds....

I don't know what Asus did but its retatrdedly clean. I took the card once after 2 months 24/7 no dust nothing on the fans and radiators.... just on the backplate cause gtavity...

Card is also masive and heavy too. I can use it as a hammer in self deffence.... best card I ever had

Well backplates are a thing.... some have RGB.
Forgot to add the RGB on the backplate that can synch to temp, music, breath and constant glow.

Temperature is sexy as fuck... music can be awesome too if you like rgb party with your music

temperature is the only one that serves a legitimate function

I loved having that on my 290 because I could tell at a glance if my GPU was going to melt