AHAHAHAHA

10 bucks it's Ubisoft San Francisco developing this. Only ((those)) people could develop a world changing APP as useless as this.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=IhyLRYo0HrA

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simplified_Technical_English
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>faggot asks lame AI who is the best fictional character... it never answers
>faggot stalks friends instead of doing actual work
>faggot can't pay rent on his own and screws flatmates from the tv
>shit AI tells the faggot that will help him to get through a map and posts a link to a random youtuber that shows how to do it

it truly is the future. Hope everyone gets fired

>this is the future you chose

I fucking hate this kind of music, in, every, fucking, tech, ad. Especially those vocal "oooh"s. I just want to set the world on fire when I hear those.

oh it's Live Anywhere again

Are these bots for literal fucking retards? "My boss just gave me a huge amount of work to do, better find out what my """fried""" plays and buy it!" Also saying "please" to a robot, what the hell. Robots are smarter than that, they don't care about your "please".
How a fucking idiot retard builds a query: "show me the crew 2 trailer, please"
How a normal person builds a query: "crew 2 trailer" then click a first link
We don't talk to robots as to humans not only because it's hard for them to understand natural language but also because natural language is incredibly inefficient. You don't have to waste time with a machine. I don't want to waste time with a machine. Nobody has to. This is degeneracy.

these people are really disconnected with everything outside of a major city
it's called millennial whoop

>using only two pairs of parenthesis
(((Lisp))) your game up, user.

>((those))
back to

Robots are going to kill you for not being respectful.

Natural language is extremely efficient, the problem is that there is no AI capable enough and more importantly none that are for consumers to interact with are advanced enough to need a language as powerful as a human language

Absolute degeneracy.

When it's effective, it's not natural: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simplified_Technical_English
"English Query Language" that you use when talking to a search engine is not natural at all, too, but very efficient.

simplified dialects lack deeper meaning

the only reason works at all is because of an assload of assumptions you've loaded into how a search works. but a search engine is only capable of working with that one set of assumptions. whereas natural language can establish and use any arbitrary context.

But, most importantly, do you still want to set a flame in my heart?

Maybe he has LISP problems

>doesnt do his job
>has no car, needs to taxi
>prefers video gaymes instead of plowing friends gf in a 3some
>is ok with smartphone spying on him
is this the trailer for a cuckold movies or something?

If you are searching for somethings, you don't need context, you specify what you want and the type of result that you want, a video, download, article. Two parameters. Android/iphones already have a search engine "AI" anyway and no doubt much better ones to boot.

retard