The Third World War is just around the corner

The Third World War is just around the corner.

What's next for your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sULjMjK5lCI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Probably help murica or do nothing just like in the other WWs

All the people fleed to México.

For once Germany is allied with the US and UK. One of those two streaks is going to end.

Remain neutral and stack weapons only for defense
Stay away while you all are killed

Get run over by tanks while Western cares about their hairstyle. But no worries, we know enemies operate.

Neutrality

WW3 will never happen

Shouldn't have joined OTAN in 1982.

Why not? It can definetely happen if tensions are high enough and someone thinks they're being nuked, there a lot of cold war stories telling how USA/Russia almost nuked each other because of some UFO.

Tell that to Hillary's foreign policy plans.
Invasion of Iran and Syria confirmed.

>China
>Russia
>DPRK
>Same side

>China involved, but india, SEA, all white

>Latin America and Africa uncolored

Read a fucking book OP

I side with noone, but Russia + China would destroy everyone for sure. If they have Iran and India on their side it would be an easy walk.

we might get fked up really badly

The US has submarines so undetectable they hide and monitor the russians in their own harbors
Also Ohio class subs can launch at least 144 nukes per sub from anywhere in the world
Gopniks and gooks don't have that

Oh yeah you will. YEAHHHHHHHH you will.

We'll top those power bottom faggots.

Stay neutral but on high alert.

Probably sell weaponry for other neutrals.

>Gopniks and gooks don't have that
They probably have. Especially the gooks probably have even more advanced shit which they hide.

So do we kiddo. Our military sector is an easy 15-20 years ahead of public.

t. work in universities

America is a joke compared to China and Russia. Americans act hard, but Russia and China are hard.

You don't understand, it's no world war if Spain is on it.

Thank you for that comment.

Neutral for two world wars what makes you think we're about to change? Fight your own damn war!

Victory, of course.

Isn't the Swedish gov't the one that loses its shit everytime they detect what could possibly be a Russian sub in their water?

Pretty much, the basic asumption in any war remains North America will be untouched, that changes and is all out war for us. Seeing all countries in the world put together amount to not a tenth America's power projection and that half of that is their NATO/Anglo allies chances are next to zero we get involved and are free to pursue our pacifist policies. If the Americans need moral support there's plenty of willing patsies in the hemisphere so we don't even get involved in that.

fuck off, sven. Just because you pussies hid in scandinavia giving iron to the nazis to not be bulldozed doesn't mean the rest of us can sit out and allow western democracy to be shit on

Basically it'll be Blue + Green against Red.

I think with America, Turkey, U.K, and Germany on our side, we have half the battle won.

>German """military"""

The only reason Germany isn't a superpower right now is because they have a bunch of restrictions placed on them by the victors of WW2.
Don't underestimate them. You'd be surprised how technologically and militarily capable the German people can be. Look at how quickly they caught up to France and Britain after uniting under von Bismarck. Look how quickly they got back up again after Hitler came into power.
Germans are quite scary at their strongest, tbqh

Time to re-arm them again. How else can you hope to stop the Russian onslaught?

>the Russian onslaught?
pedro you mad

Neutrality. Or with whoever are opposite to the english.

Can everyone just agree to gang up on green first?

>nip
Gas yourself, subhuman

Why would they ever enter war?
The world is tied with each other for economic reasons

>arab calling a jap subhuman
Wewewewewewewewew

Daily reminder that nukes do not exist
youtube.com/watch?v=sULjMjK5lCI

Opinion disregarded.

When Trump wins, all those blue countries in Asia will be abandoned ;_;

Nothing as usual

people got nuked and survived you stupid monkey

If nukes didn't exist WWIII would have started immediately after WWII.

i'd say ww3 is yet to happen based on these geopolitical briefings but it can erupt probably if turkey-saudi-iran-israel get out of hand or japan-china-usa-asean-wtf themselves

Deaded

What a shitty map. We aren't allied with chinks, we are on our own side.

Yes you are, dumbfuck.

My country would split into far-something groups and and people would refugee to Thailand.

USA better occupy us before Russia does.

this desu it's not that bad though I don't think putin is into genocide that much

>We aren't allied with chinks, we are on our own side.
It's fair only if you're chink. They are who don't seek for friendship, they always been on their own.
That's Putin who need a friends (even irrelevant ones).

>and people would refugee to Thailand.
same shit tbqh

Sillitay, there can be no more World War with good guy UN

We have only economic alliance with them. In a case of NATO aggression against Russia, China would not help us.

Putin is a retarded cuck who wanted Russia to be friends (basically to become a colony of the West) with America and Europe, to join the EU and NATO back then in 1990s and early 2000s.

>We have only economic alliance with them.

>The Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO), or Shanghai Pact,[1] is a Eurasian political, economic, and military organisation which was founded in 2001 in Shanghai by the leaders of the People's Republic of China, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyz Republic, Russian Federation, Tajikistan, and Uzbekistan. These countries, except for Uzbekistan had been members of the Shanghai Five, founded in 1996; after the inclusion of Uzbekistan in 2001, the members renamed the organisation. On July 10, 2015, the SCO decided to admit India and Pakistan as full members.

>and MILITARY organization

>wanted
This is the main thing
Now he seeks for friends wherever he can
It looks pathetic.

American anti-russian propaganda, as usual. There's nothing written on the official website of that organization about its military purposes.

Honestly don't see China or Russia turning against the West.

>arap is a germanboo

Color me surprized.

>It looks pathetic.

Indeed. We had to nuke America and Europe back then in 1983 when we had a chance to win and annihilate them with a first strike. Now everything is lost, we're much weaker than Soviet Union and surrounded by enemies from all sides.

>We had to nuke America and Europe
B-but we'd have been nuked as well

csto influenced ching chang chongs betray our entire army.

Blame Pizza man

So what? We could have sacrificed 50, 70 or even 90% of the population on that purpose, but our enemies would've lost much more and been totally annihilated once and for all. There are acceptable losses, we could've still won the war.

>We could have sacrificed 50, 70 or even 90%
You're a /poltard, aren't you?

I'm a patriot of my nation.

Do you think the hundreds of millions of troops in China are just going to say there? Europe is going to get steamrolled and America will collapse.

Hell no, I don't want Capitalism with Chinese characteristics to replace normal Capitalism

This is a very aesthethically pleasing flag.

>We did comrades, we saved Rossiya

There were a lot of 18-y.o. patriots in Chechnya back then in 90's
Mothers of some of them still didn't even saw graves of their sons.
So, i mean, is there any reason to be "a patriot" if your country considering you only as a cannon fodder?

No, that's an eyesore that will give people seizures.

Then we revolt, then we die.

Only the members of the communist party can know peace from this hell comrade.

WWIII probably will look something like this if it happened in 15 years time.

What the fuck kiwi

I'd rather have a peaceful world federation with Earth as our paradise and our children's dreams aimed at the stars

Still better than being conquered and occupied by the West.

>So, i mean, is there any reason to be "a patriot" if your country considering you only as a cannon fodder?

There is nothing more honorable than a death in a fight for your fatherland. And voluntary self-sacrifice is the highest form of patriotic loyalty and devotion.

Are you sure the north africans will not get involved?

I'm not exactly in love with Morocco (no offence) but it looks like an optimal place to wait for the storm to end.

You have nukes, this will never happen. And the West is already tired of wars.

>"death in a fight for your fatherland"
Voluntary servitude cucks strike again. Only time I'd fight for my country is if we're attacked.

Even if Trump gets elected, it will only postpone the death of america.

we side with china
i dont want pussy ass cumskins on my side

>Now he seeks for friends wherever he can
Examples?

Where can a nigga get a good sandwich in this apocalypse?

Everything dies you dumb kiwi

He was talking about the rather odd orientation of your map.

North is down, South is up.

usa alone can beat red AND blue AND green AND grey AND white.

Not that it matters but we're not blue.

Oh sorry, I forget to change orientation for Sup Forums as most people here are North Hemisphereans.
Here's north = up version:

True.
21st Century America is the most powerful country in all of human history.

>red north island
accurate

Personally I think we should stay out of the next one, lads. Need to take a breather and build up our strength.

>21st Century America is the most powerful country in all of human history.

So why was Assad allowed to cross the US President's red line? The military is powerful but there are serious limitations on what the US can do because American politicians are held back by public opinion. It's a weakness common to democracies and it's getting worse now that public opinion is harder to shape than in the past. Vietnam is another example

Because Obama the cuck allowed him to. With Hillary "Ruskies and Gooks? Launch the Nukes" Clinton in charge things will change drastically.

You have a short memory, don't you remember how people talked about Obama before he actually won power? He was going to change so much stuff, bring a new era of bi-partisanship etc. In the event he was severely restrained by the realities of politics, the restrains of the public through Congress and public opinion. Even his reforms were very watered down.

If Clinton gets in and public opinion is against being aggressive towards Russia, e.g. "the US taxpayer shouldn't be subsidising Euro free healthcare!!", do you think she can do what she wants? No.

Obama didn't enforce his "red line" against Assad because public opinion was against more entanglements in the Middle-East. The US could afford to fuck Syria up so badly, the military is easily powerful enough, but the politicians are scared of public opinion so it didn't happen. That is how Russia which is much less powerful on paper managed to influence that area of the M-E while the US saw its plans crumble

How dare you insinuate I'm Sup Forums

Not even sure I care desu, if I had to guess doing whatever Muricans and co say

Kek, my bad

Total domination

for a moment I read third world war as in third worlders would be fighting against each other