Are there Italyboos in your cunt? And if so, on what grounds are they in Love with Italy?

Are there Italyboos in your cunt? And if so, on what grounds are they in Love with Italy?

I'm an Italyboo and so are many Germans. Reasons:

>beautiful peope
>great food
>the Italian guest workers assimilated far more quickly than for instead Turks
>interesting history, full of surprising plot twists and intriguing characters

Sorry about Arminius and the whole Teutoburg Forest thing !

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cla34bTSvIs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>sorry about arminius and the whole teutoburg forest thing

This is why I wish I wasn't 1/4 German.

>MUH

we use them a lot in marketing

a lot of food stores have shit like 'just like the Nona used to cook 'em'

Italians are a meme

I love renessaince- art, paintings and after all architecture. But I'm not sure how much does it has common with todays Italy. The only link between them are Ferrari cars, but on the other hand your new architecture sucks.

My dad's an Italyboo and I fucking detest it. Every summer vacation from age 12 to age 17 was spent in Italy. I was force fed fucking pasta with watery tomato sauce throughout my childhood. Whenever my folks would have guests over he insisted on pulling out some bullshit Amarone wine and went on for hours on how he found that particular wine when he was down in Tuscany doing God knows what.

And worst of all? He's one of those who tries to show off his "knowledge" by correcting people who pronounce Italian towns and products in a Swedish manner.

Fuck Italy for doing this to my father and me.

There are italian muh herritagers

Not our fault if yoh daddy is a cuck

I like when people praise us.
Honestly I think the whole world should revere and adore us and greece. We single handedly civilized every single one of you, raising you from the mud you were rolling into and teaching you to be more than an animal.
Like, literally, before bad mouthing italy, please, think a bit. We were poets and philoshopers whem you all were cavemen or camel fuckers. We were architects and sculptors when you were paesant farmers. We were painters and explorers when you were witches and pillagers.
Like, I know you are jelly, but no need to get butthurt and start insulting us.

not at all, the only italyboos l know are Argentinians and urgayans

Some women think Italians are sexy, romantic, and passionate
I guess most of us who love Italy like the people or the food, not the country itself

Italy must pay reparations for Roman invasion

We wuz queens and shit, with ancient mud technology until you ruined everything with your hypocausts and baths

WE WUZ ROMANS N SHIET

My whole region is predominantly of Venetian ancestry (not quite "Italian"), and most of our cultural events were originally from Italy. People still speak Venetian to a large extent, and I don't think we're nowhere near Italyboos. I'm not of Italian ancestry though.

youtube.com/watch?v=cla34bTSvIs

>WE WUZ ROMANZ AN SHIT

People here still believe that they are 100% italians

Italy is fine. I prefer the southern parts. Northern Italians seem posh

desu there are still people that feel more italian than argies, but they are old af by now and their children may speak some dialect but are already argies

>my great grand parents were italians
>best food in the world
>history

I like Italian football and I like Northern Italy when the temperatures are sane.

They have perfected how to be arrogant and charming at the same time.