What was the very last dream you remember having?

What was the very last dream you remember having?

I had a dream last night where my teeth fell out. Very British desu because I do have shit fucking teeth.

Something weird...

>To dream that your teeth has fallen out and you try to refit them back into the mouth signifies a lack of self-confidence and embarrassment. You are afraid that others will know of your short-comings.

Fixing stuff, I forgot what but just constantly fixing stuff

I didn't try and put them back in, they just started to feel loose all of a sudden and the next thing I know I'm spitting them out wondering what the fuck is happening. It was fucking weird.

Hm, only one dream i have remember is Earth stoped rotating and then giant water wave moved me to space and i observed earth from orbit...

I'm out of my teeth since about a year. For real.

Anyway. I once had a dream where Hitller himself was my high school class friend. We were at a school trip in some mountains. And then there was some story about WWII planes landing at some contests or stuff.

Weird? Heh.

A solar flare destroyed all the electronics on earth and I started looting all of my neighbours houses after they left.

I dreamed about choking a baby, but it was taking too long for it to suffocate so I stopped and let him go

I was in love with a lesbian.

>Britain
Not like they were too useful anyway

I was walking along to steal some duck eggs, I first saw a line of adult ducks giving me a very accusing look and then when I got to the eggs they started hatching before I could collect them.

Freud might be able to make sense of that shit, but I sure cant

Last night I had a dream I was Jason Momoa (image) and I was in a pool somewhere. I was chilling with a few other people then a tanned girl started fucking me in the pool. Everyone was giving us disapproving looks but she didn't care and then I came and woke up.

I have dreams where I spit out teeth all the fucking time. It's just a thing that happens in dreams, and of course it feels real.

i had one of those weightless dreams where i could hold myself up with one hand and did tricks with it. then i woke up and it was only slightly harder to pull off, so when i woke up the second time and was actually awake, it was depressing

>it's an user has a gf dream

Don't remember most of it, but it involved trying to escape from some sort of dark, abandoned office building/warehouse that had been converted into a maze (the kind of environment that most of my dreams take place in). I was running away from some group of people who were trying to hunt me. Also ended up having sex with a girl I like at some point.

I had a dream where I was in a wheelchair, and I was in a park on a winter day. I rolled up to a guy, who started to insult me over anything and everything. As he kept insulting me, he got weaker and couldn't stand up as well, while I got stronger till I could stand out if the wheelchair. In the end I brought the wheelchair around behind him and helped him sit down in it as he got to the end of his insults, then I walked down the path back leaving him sitting there.

No idea what it means

I had a dream that i was hanging out with my friends then i woke up and realized i don't have any friends.

howdy how i am WORK MAN you fucking bobmarley there all fucked up sucking plant leaves on MY tax money GO TO WORK oh you applied for work but didn't get ??? then GO__TO__WORK!!1

I was in an office supply storage unit. It was full of smart zombies. The only way to kill them was to gouge out their eyes. I had been using my fingers to gouge, but then I ran into a knife-fighting zombie. There was another human with me, and I called out to him, but he was bored with zombies and wouldn't help me.

I woke up while I was trying to figure out how to steal the knife-fighter zombie's knife.

I was fucking 2 girls then my girlfriend appeared out of nowhere and was trying to kill me for cheating on her, so I began running. I didn't have erotic dreams for years while I was single, I guess getting into a relationship really fucks up our minds.

I keep dreaming that I'm back in elementary school, but I'm still my current age(20). It's really strange.

im lucid dreamer so i remeber all of my dreams

School dreams are the worst fucking dreams, worse than the tooth loss dreams and the dreams where you can fly until you suddenly can't and you spend the rest of the dream hopping like a moron trying to get airborne again.

They are, and most of them seem so real too.

Last night while having some bad lizard parties I dreamt that I was in FDF and flown to Kashmir mountains do to some excercise :D

After forcing Finnish pucci meme for so long the worst has happened.
Dream about sex in sauna. I was the receiving end.

>have a dream that I have a gf
>we go out on a date
>on the way to the date I meet friends who pat me on the back, complimenting my relationship
>come in time
>gf kisses me
>dream ends
>tfw I realize I've never had a gf
>and probably never will