Hey Sup Forums, i have a very confusing problem with my pc

Hey Sup Forums, i have a very confusing problem with my pc.
When i start up PUBG everything is fine, 60fps with optimized settings (gtx1060 6gb, i5 4670k, 16gb ddr3)
Somewhen midgame the fps drop down to 40fps and stay there and wont rise again either. But when i start to record gameplay with windows the fps instantly rise again and everything is fine. Does someone know why this 40 fps drop happens?

This is common problem with PUBG and intel i5 processors. You heard about recent news about intel CPU architecture issues? Well, to fix your CPU PCB is pretty easy:
- take out your CPU
- put your CPU in microwave for 10 seconds
- wait 1 minute
- put it back for 20 seconds
This will resolder architecture leaks and performance will increase (you'll get like +24%) and becomes stable in all games. Good luck friend.

Yes i will try this i also heard submerging the cpu in vinegar will even push the performance afterwards to +37%!!

What? Someone tried to troll you with vinegar... It will damage PCB.
It's been proven multiple times that high frequency radiowaves can fix sensitive electronic devices.

Defrag your HDD. Seriously.

oh and don't forget to wrap the CPU in tinfoil before microwaving so the waves will be concentrated, not too much though, just one layer

oh u have a problem with that game i dont care about? great, i love tech support chores

I upgraded to a barracuda 6tb about a month ago. Installed everything new on it and dragged the old files in their new directories one by one from the old two hard drives i had in my pc.

I am telling you to defrag because video capturing software is notorious for making writing and retrieving data sluggish when used for long periods of time.

Alright. Will try this when I’m at home. Thx

use a performance profiler to capture when it happens

windows TM problems , with closed source who knows maybe it is the time the OS calls home

Because of fags like you Sup Forums is still a tech support board.

..something something pajeet..

More like
>pajeets helping other pajeets ITT

>PUBG
>expecting it to work correctly
found your problem

Well the game does have known memory leak problems

Power saving setting in BIOS or OS

Do something useful with your life instead.

Everything is set to high performance

Please pray for this poor guy. It seems like he doesn’t have anything he likes in his real life or never of hobbies (things you enjoy doing besides work and stuff) and hates on Sup Forums. I really feel sorry for you! Stay string!

>PUBG
How about you don't play PUBG.

This is not stricktly true. You can use white wine vinegar. Problems using this method arise when people try to be cheap and use regular brown table vinegar.