Best mouse atm? If wireless has to work while charging and win7

Best mouse atm? If wireless has to work while charging and win7.

I really wanted the new Microsoft mouse but no win7 wireless support.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B01INAFVC0/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A thread went to thread paradise for this.

I know right? A thread about PC peripherals on a board dedicated to technology? Fucking shame.

i'd vastly prefer another thinly veiled Sup Forums thread about the bad people taking over muh technology
logitech MX master seems similar to what you posted, G403/Zowie FK-1 (iirc) for precise input, trackball or vertical mouse to save you from carpal tunnel.

The problem I have with Logitech Master mice is they can't be used while charging apparently. I like everything else about them.

shit, i didn't know about that. i know you ruled out the OP image but what about the new intellimouse m$ put out?

This isn't true, I use one at work.

Oh I thought it mentioned that on the Logitec site? The MX Master 2s says that.
That one looks nice. It's on the list for wired mouse if I decide not to get a wireless one. I'd just use the one in the OP wired all the time but I don't know how well designed the micro usb is on it.

Actually it's not on the site. I may had read in a review but now it seems that information was incorrect about the MX Master 2s.

That's not true. I have two MX Masters at home.

How is the shape compared to the mx500 series?

That colour is extremely depressing to me for some reason. Who's setup would that look attractive for anyway? Apparently the mouse is effectively garbage because the sensor scans too slowly and flickers about. Shame, looks pretty good to me. Also it looks damn ugly from any other angle and I'm far from in love with a detachable usb micro cable, god damn. $18
Anker ergonomic mouse with replaceable AA batteries does everything better I assume sub one button.

Haven't used the Master 2S or whatever the newest iteration is called, but the last version of the Master absolutely works while charging.

this

I have MX anywhere 2. Its got program specific profiles with 5 remappable buttons. Can't remember the last time I charged it. Bluetooth and USB receiver connectivity options.

Are wireless keyboards and mouses a meme or are they an effective and worthwhile way of clearing your desk space?

g900. Works fine on win7 and has wired mode too.
The shape is questionable though.

Nothing to do with desk space. Wireless mouse is easier to control. Wireless keyboards are good for laptops (especially if you have to deal with laptops of your colleagues with fucked up keyboard layouts) but useless for desktop.

Microsoft intellimouse 3.0
Faggot

g900 is nearly perfect if you're willing to put money into it. It's marketed as a gaymur mouse but it's really quite good. Battery lasts a good 4 days for me if you turn off the light.

Logitech M720 pic related. Big enough, accurate, no gaymer bling, bluetooth and unified. Runs on AA batteries but lasts months.

This is my favorite mouse in the world. I understand complaints about the scroll wheel though. Still, fits my hand perfectly and I just love it.

There are use cases for either of them but they're just memes if you're on a desktop, especially for the keyboard.

There is no better mouse. Prove me wrong.

Protip: you cant.

> Can replace the cord, the cord detaches easily and locks in place
> Can replace the internal switches just by pulling them out
> large rubber pads are adhered well and don't come lose over time

Truly the perfect mouse.

>Can replace the cord, the cord detaches easily and locks in place
>Can replace the internal switches just by pulling them out
Why should I care?

>muh ROG professional gaymer gear shit guise!

Protip: I absolutely can, fagtron.
>tfw saved it from destruction by replacing the cord
g400 is eternal.

my man

logitech g pro

bigly clicks

I have mine for 6 years now, still works like the day I bought it.

got this in white, love it

amazon.com/dp/B01INAFVC0/
Been in love with these chinkshit mice since last year. Probably some of the best mice I’ve owned for the price. White version is all glossy, black has a matte finish

I'm currently rocking pic related and haven't changed it in forever.

What would you recommend a poorfag that wants an OK mouse without any neon lights or large obnoxious logos? Prefarably not wireless.

More than a year on two AA batteries.
Only takes a couple of seconds to change them.

or don't get cucked into having a tiny ass mouse and get the M510 like me, which lasts comparably long on 2x AA

But does it have the free spinning wheel?