WHEN THE FUCK CAN I CLAIM MY MONEY???

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=zzTrYk0VWu0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I also want to add muh 20$ in this collective lawsuit

class action?

will foreign fags be compensated?

Lawsuit for what, you dumb poor nigger?
They've never guaranteed any performance in actual numbers, not to mention "security". You can use it without OS patch and enjoy original performance if you like.
You will never get a single $ from them.

>class action lawsuit
You bought the CPUs. It's on you to keep your system secure. Would you sue auto companies if someone broke into your car?

>They've never guaranteed any performance in actual numbers, not to mention "security".
good luck arguing this in court when everyone competent buys based on price/performance

you literally defraud people if you underdeliver and they have to pay more for electricity because of your error

If the car was so badly designed that lightly pushing on the door a certain way would open it... yes?

You bought it. You chose to buy it with that flaw. Its security is your responsibility because it's your property.

Again, Intel never sold their processors claiming it's benchmark results.
Install gentoo you dumb piece of shit and read the actual law.

>t.retard
what are hidden defects and implied warranties?

> Would you sue auto companies if someone broke into your car?

if the car manufacturer made the car with defective door locks, then yes

No, this issue is far to big for Intel to compensate all victims without going bankrupt. The U.S. will never let this happen. Enjoy your no compensation.

>if the car manufacturer made the car with defective door locks, then yes
Source needed.

>Again, Intel never sold their processors claiming it's benchmark results.
they always disclose FLOPS you fucking jewnigger

it's like car makers lying about MPG

nevah
>t. jew laughing all the way to the bank

>they always disclose FLOPS you fucking jewnigger
show me the source of that information.
Before you post anything here scroll down whatever source you found and read what's written there with small font. You dumb piece of shit.

all benchmarks are from reviewer :^)

VW lied about emmissions.

Yeah, false advertising. Intel never claimed the CPUs were impenetrable.

so intel doesn't guarantee anything. Case dismissed.
Yes, its called false advertising. Intel never lied about their processor abilities to be unbreakable in terms of security. This would be obviously impossible.
Also you have clearly no idea how complicated microprocessor production is. All your CPUs have errata bugs that you can't see from user perspective.

>all your cpus are belong to us

Reviewers aren't Intel you dumbass nigger.

>hooktube.com/watch?v=zzTrYk0VWu0
>congratulations
>you just unlocked a new level of stupid

>Is so fucking stupid that he thinks Intel is responsible for literally anything reviewers say, unless if they're just reciting info from Intel
>Is calling others stupid
Look brainlet, I'll put this into words you can understand

LinusTechTips = Independent reviewer
Intel = Independent company
LinusTechTips reviews CPU and claims X amount of TFLOPS, this means that Linus is the one making the claim, not Intel.
Now if you were to find Marketing material, in which, Intel guaranteed any sort of performance, this would change, but you can't.
So till then shut the fuck up and you dumbass nigger.

that was the point