fascists killing innocent people

>have 1 (one) chance in life
>get born in Hellzil

>what happens here
Dumb people voting wrong

>>Ordem e Progresso
>What did they mean by this?
It's based on Comte's ideals:
L'amour pour principe et l'ordre pour base; le progrès pour but.

tl;dr the republicans responsible for the coup in the 19th century that ended our empire were positivists.

>voting wrong

There is nothing you can do. All parties equally suck. The constitution is garbage. There's no solution, only death and despair.

they threw away a corrupt legitimate government for a corrup non legitimate government. Imho temer should call elections but i'm not a hue

Then this man would be elected. He's worse than Hitler, belive me.

That star is Pará.
When the flag was made it was the state with the largest area North of the Equator. Amapá and Roraima were not states back then.
Now they are and their start are below the belt, which makes no fucking sense, but as they cannot invent constellations that are not real they decided to fuck and do this.

op here
why that star is separated from the others?

>feminist
>innocent

communist
nice happy trail, tho.

moar commie

Probably because that's how it is on the sky, a bit far from the others.

I just told you why.
The belt is the Equator belt.

Bunda.
Bunda happens.
youtube.com/watch?v=KSScp7AONwI

if people wills it it'll probably be better than temer, macri has been able to take hard measures because everyone who voted for him stands by their decision even if this measures hit them hard, but i can't see temer cutting spending hard and not getting huge social problems

>non legitimate
>should call elections
Art. 178 of the elections code states votes cast for president extend to the vice-president.
Unless you're questioning the legitimacy of the impeachment itself.

yep, sorry
I have just read it, thanks

He doesn't even have 10% of the votes, Lula or Marina are much much more likely than this literal meme.

He's basically the brazilian Donald Trump.

No he's not.

Bolsonaro won't cut spending, he is a proud state parasite just like all the others.

>Sup Forums kids want him to be the Brazilian Trump
Fixed that for you.
His claim to fame is hating commies and LGBT, that's literally it.

dilma was a disgrace dude, all im saying is that even if legally he is legitimate, he isn't a de facto legitimate president if that makes sense, realistically no one votes for vice-president, so he isn't really representative of any brazilian majority.

This is guy a jerk who only knows how to meme.
People will vote to him because people are stupid.

>his son faints in a political debate
>a woman of a rival party, who is an actual doctor, offers help
>this man shouts "fuck off you're a commie i hate you"
>his fans applaud

That's a stupid argument, vice-presidents are there exactly because they were voted together with the president, if no vice is legitimate then why have one to begin with?

i'm not advocating for bolsonaro, just don't think a president who isn't representing the majority of brazilians can take the hard measures needed to grow again. Plus calling elections now would result in a catastrofic loss of the commie scum, right now they'll keep crying coup and proclaming themselves defenders of democracy

You're thinking of Bolsonaro, was talking about president Temer.

president illness or disease, be in charge while the president travels. Temer has a long mandate coming for him not to be legitimized by popular vote

Nevermind I'm wrong.

also in case of impeachment.

Or death, or anything that can forever prevent the president from staying in office.

It was legitimized by popular vote, he was clearly advertised as Dilma's vice during the elections, people who voted for her knew they were voting for him too.
It's not like he simply popped up out of nowhere.

all i'm saying is brazil has a really big crisis, economical and political, the country needs a strong president, commies will do anything to sabotage him and don't forget they have 25% of the votes, if temer doesn't become stronger (calling elections and getting elected himself) i'm not sure he will beat the commies for good, as i said previously, they will brag about being the peoples party, never losing and election and when temer starts cutting hard it'll all get worse, i'm living it right now in here hues

i'm sure every dilma voter will be standing for temer once the commies start shitting everything up. PT is guaranteed to lose an election these days, you have to kill them with democracy and not martyrize them

>>Ordem e Progresso
>What did they mean by this?

Whenever the make any progress they re-install ordnung

People don't like him and won't vote for him, right now they want to vote for a commie-lite or the mob boss Lula himself.
Brazil is completely retarded.

For now he doesn't need to care about the outrage from certain sectors of society, all he needs is support in congress, which he seems to have. If his economic plan shows signs of working, as harsh as it might be with the austerity, it'll have support in congress and in a significant portion of the population.

He said he's not running for president in 2018, which is for the best desu
In any case elections right now might actually turn things for the worse. Things seem to be getting better at the moment: our currency is slowly but steadily regaining value, inflation seems to be slowing down, and more importantly, foreign investment and confidence in the markets is rising up again. New elections will just throw in instability and the investors will run away.

ARGENTINA ES MEJOR QUE BRASIL

ARGENTINA ES LO MEJOR MARADONA 2 A UNO CONTRA LOS INGLESES UNO CON LA MANO EL OTRO EL MEJOR GOL DE LA HISTORIA

BRASILEROS PUTOS: LA TIENEN ADENTRO

lula has a low ceilling though, i understand the argument of him staying for the sake of instability, but economic situation might have to get worse before it gets better, for the best of both our countries i hope it all works out by next year so we don't have to talk about shitty politicians and crisis

bien memeado

While he is making things more stable he's also a huge faggot, Temer froze the dollar at 3,20 reais because businessmen asked and they also asked that the workday is extended to 12 hours, he doesn't have the country's people best interests in mind.

I'm not calling for early elections and I'm glad that he's not a commie but he's not as good as people hoped for, let's just hope he doesn't turn the country in a playground for the bankers.

Poverty, boring people, violent people, poor people, corruption, inefficiency(a lot), incompetent people at high positions(management, government etc).

12 hours?

Jesus Christ, will he open the plantations and bring you all in rows singing sad bosanovas?

I'm sure he would love to, he's old and doesn't want to run for elections again so he doesn't seem very interested in the long term.
He will probably just sell the whole country as fast as possible and move to Hawaii.
He might be worried about commies winning in 2018 so he might not be so drastic, but it's Brazil so anything goes.

>run for elections

Like he has a chance.

What a backstabbing bastard.

>Star
This star represents the state of Pará. Thanks to the 'Movimento dos Cabanos' we ended up too late in the party and become a forever alone star in the flag.
>Ordem e progresso
It is a philosophical thing inspired in Comte's positivism