they're pretty....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ClOkXAoX2nk
youtube.com/watch?v=Zn5fdZxbRU0
youtube.com/watch?v=tVExrxj66Lk
youtube.com/watch?v=OrW4KC38f48
youtube.com/watch?v=o3AQ8vDiIfE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You and I both know most don't look like that.

;-((((

Because are all men

That ass is faker than the girlfriend I made up in 11th grade to make it look like I wasn't gay

I've been to Brazil and can confirm they are pretty qt. so what!

youtube.com/watch?v=ClOkXAoX2nk

EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA

Nah. She lifts.

Who is that girl on the left? Shes beautiful.

who would want to date a prostitute
shes shaking her ass on air for money

I like her butt a lot.

Can't wait for the day this disgusting whale butt meme ends

THIS is a good looking butt

i fucking puked. dont post man ass please.

Doesn't look like man ass at all, perfect size. Enjoy your cellulitis whale fat blob ass.

why is wiggling your arse around like a fucking baboon considered sexy in non white countries?
I legit don't get it

>implying you don't like the ripples and shaking and bouncing of arse and tits

Are you autistic?

tits sure, but a chick bent over a desk in front of a crowd wiggling her arse around just makes me think of some baboon doing a mating ritual or something, it looks retarded

this turns on shitskins?
youtube.com/watch?v=Zn5fdZxbRU0

>French attracted by niggers

What a surprise.

it's hot as fuck

VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI vVAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI

VAI VAI VAI VAI

post more girls getting dildo'd

I used to like her but not anymore.

wow fuck you bitch, your invalid (((country))) belgium too suck chocolate dick after drinking a waffle beer

>wow fuck you bitch, your invalid (((country))) belgium too suck chocolate dick after drinking a waffle beer

What did he mean by this?

I like them, but they don't like me. Or any girl really...

lol. there's such a marginal difference comparing white butts to negro butts when there's actual populations without butts: east and southeast asia, north and south american natives, australian aboriginals

you're digging your own graves

too much ass

wtf your not ireland :-DDD

fuck no, i'm scottish and OP is just too much, how can anyone think that looks good

that ass wasn't built with babyweight like that

So, are feminists in favor or against this behaviour?

in favor, because my body my rules

>wife is Ashkenazi
I like petite, fair skinned women between the ages of 26 and 36. Also, I don't like women who wear too much makeup.

IN favour of the girl's choice, and against the evil men that objectified her body and are ogling at her

She's garish and tacky, even by many Americans' standards. That's really saying something.
She looks like she's got HPV.

Feminism in Latin America is the perfect cultural combination for men

>She looks like she's got HPV.
that doesn't mean anything man how does one look like they have hpv like half of women have it
HPV is so common that most sexually-active men and women will get at least one type of HPV at some point in their lives.

we like your women indeed

who is this?

watermelon women

>watermelon women

Is she doing that on prime television? Do you not see how animalistic this is? This is quite literally something you'd see from a baboon trying to attract a mate.

What you are witnessing here is a woman, center stage, shaking her sexual organs to illicit arousal from the males. What the fuck, barbarism.

Beware our women.

youtube.com/watch?v=tVExrxj66Lk

It had to be the american.

EXACTLY THIS

>hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr it's not a allowed to be sexy if i can compare it to animals duuuuurrrrrr
>t. thinking man's fetish connaisseur

really makes you think

youtube.com/watch?v=OrW4KC38f48

Literally you.

Deal with it, guys. We love bundas and there is nothing you can do about it.

Pic related: Reversed ass spanking is a thing here.

Wow, she is literally killing her knee joints and intervertebral discs.

VAI VAI VAI VAI VAI

>8-hit Combo!

You can see the pain in his face.

Humans and Chimps are about 98% alike genetically so

if you can't enjoy a lady demonstrating the geometry of her perfectly shaped behind without shitting yourself in indignation it's just over for you. You tried as a human being, your parent raised you and you ended a daft cunt it's all there is. Just neck yourself, just look in a mirror and let go. Just die.

youtube.com/watch?v=o3AQ8vDiIfE

Yeah twerking is pretty great. Ok.

>being interested in cheap hormonal monkeys shaking their ass instead of going for intellectual women with delicate feminine features, subtle curves and a modest, yet stylish, sense of fashion

OOGA BOOGA

>this thread

>a dirty frenchman defending twerking

*color* me surprised.