Help my degree is worthless what do I do?

Help my degree is worthless what do I do?

it is not the degree that is worthless

learn html, html5, css, php, mysql and javascript

congratulations, now you have money, chicks and don't give a shit

fuck my arse

If you majored in something and have the degree for that/those criteria(s) there most certainly work out there available for you. You're either not trying nor looking hard enough, or both

Kill yourself and when you reincarnate pick a different path.

No thanks
I don't know what u qualify for aside from maybe tech and those jobs are all suicide tier

>implying

Install gentoo

only reasonable answer ITT

So in what did you graduate?

computer science

>js
>php
>mysql

ahoy, soyboy

YOU CAN'T JUST REPLACE EVERY INSULT WITH SOYBOY

>If you majored in something and have the degree for that/those criteria(s) there most certainly work out there available for you
This is simply untrue. Universities are profit driven institutions these days and will take in as many students as possible for the money. The market is totally saturated. For example. It's only about 20% of people with law degrees are able to find legal work. Even worse, paramedics and most science degrees. This doesn't even include the influx of foreigners into western countries with their 3rd world degrees and minimum wage work ethic. The market is totally saturated now and most degrees are worthless.

your soy is showing

Computer science like algorithm design, cpu architecture, service science, networking, security, programming, data science or analytics? Like give us something more than CompSci

Me too! I majored in web design like a cunt! I found out a year in how worthless this shit is and how far behind my schools program was!

Suicide pact? You shoot me first, then I shoot you. Deal?

Where's this from?

Did you think life was a fucking game scrub?

Get a difficult and valuable degree or equivalent.

Or just prove you can do shit by doing shit that you can then show your potential employer.

>what do I do?
Your pic related.

That is one of the most valuable & employable degrees if it's from a reputable university that makes it hard, rather than some shitty third world or US diploma mill.

If you finish comp.sci at MIT or ETHZ/EPFL, you're probably hired. Can't imagine you having to do more than 2-3 job applications on related jobs.

If I got a tech job ID kill myself

Start a personal project (an app, a game, anything) and then apply for jobs when you need cash. Ideally those in a related vein to your project's requirements.

I have nothing I'd like to do

>unemployed fizzbizz champ giving advice

>most valuable & employable degrees
>but only if you graduate at the tiptoppest of Universities

It doesn't matter. Software Engineering is a degree that'll land you any job in a codemonkey workshop even if you have no experience.

Computer Science is going the way of Pure Mathematics. Computer Science only looks better on your resume or CV if you have postgraduate or research degrees.

t. recruiter.