Are there any good earbuds that:

Are there any good earbuds that:

1-Do NOT go inside my ear and shut out all the noise from outside and get me run over by a bus

2-Is NOT made by fucking apple

Pls respond.

Other urls found in this thread:

audiobudget.com/product/Headroom/MS16
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bose QC 35 II

I just want the exact headphone shape that Apple designed, but better quality. Does that exist?

I like the stock Sony ones, MH410c

Samsung copied that design. I know because similar headphones came included with my sister's Galaxy S5.

Needless to say, they were garbage.

These

Have you tried Airpods?

Why not use over ear headphones? Why would you want outside noise to pollute your music? Don't stand where buses drive, idiot.

Yes. The sound quality is fucking trash, like all Apple products.

So you'll be listening your music with all the road noises? What's the point of good then? Might as well get anything you can find off Walmart shelf

Sony doesn't have this problem.

Panasonic ErgoFit

Just get some of these
Walmart sells $10 jbuds ghat come with extra silicone ear inserts

Gibe model pl0x

I mostly listen to podcasts anyway

Airpods cause headaches so probably a good idea

Audio Technica ATH-EW9

Not sure if it's me or anyone else too, but with my se215 I still barely can listen to podcasts

Yeah user. 1 check. 2. check you want these

audiobudget.com/product/Headroom/MS16

they were very popular here last year

The true GOAT.

Those came with my Galaxy 7. They're pretty good, decent sound quality for bundled earphones and they don't tire your ears from prolonged use. My only complaint is that the rubber coatings slip off too damn easily. so despite having a non-tangle cord, it's not a good idea to put them in your pocket. I use them on hot days when I don't want to wear my cans.

It's called headphones, if you don't buy earbuds, that are in ears, you buy headphones. That simple any of "ear, earbuds," except the earpods are complete garbage.

>"NOT shut out all the noise from outside"
>he wants to hear normie's screeching noises
i'd rather get run over by the bus.
FUCK OFF NORMIE SCUM
>>/reddit/

Not that I'm aware of. These are good though.

Only way you're going to block out all outside noise is to either jam something into your ear canal, or completely envelop your ear.

literally any open back headphones, have you done absolutely zero research on this?

Yeah we lost the rubber coating as well, and there didnt seem to be any replacements included in the box, which is sad to say the least.

Anywho, I didnt like them. I like the Sony MH410c better.

Monk+ (Monk Plus) $5 each, sound great

>hey im a fucking retard that cant read.

just buy ve monks wtf

>shut out all the noise from outside and get me run over by a bus
have you tried using your eyes?

Here in Europe, we have these pained white stripes across sidewalks that let people cross over. We also look left and right before crossing and cars are required by law to stop and make way.
How exactly shitty is America?

>2018
>not using bone conduction headphones

This. What kind of mouthbreather doesn't look before crossing?

So u got memed into buying this, never had a iem besides es18. So much was being made of but I can't hear significant improvements in detail. Weird thing is I can here the most difference in 320kbps mp3 the vocals are better placed, some instruments have more room and drums are a little more natural sounding. That's about it. I can't hear difference while hearing lossless flac files, wavs etc. Is my hearing is to blame or that's all there is to it?
>Btw I'm using it with my redmi 4, No eq enabled so as to preserve the sound signature as pure as possible.

Trekz bone conduction headphones. Check them out.

>sound isolation
>earbuds
Pick one and only one.