After 5 years of using Android I finally fell for the meme

Fuck only being able to have two apps running in the background and having to wait 3 minutes for the camera to open, I just ordered an iPhone 8; will be here Saturday.
Haven't used one since the 4s, what am I in for? 1 to 10 how much am I going to miss the headphone jack?
>Why not X?
Way overkill for someone like me, and unlocking with your finger is better than unlocking with your face.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/z-AKUCW9z3QIuaU6QRbRHg/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/cI3_tmP5xpFTGlWmEg9goQ/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/_glUELz4vv9hjRZ8x1cIKg/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/VNbuaDIfThMAlAASqaI0Kw/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/epKkMUP2mAJphUDLwAIY4w/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/llF-zz9URlbvsF7nE4mG0w/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/LDMvhb3n444ISJRI9u7YZQ/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/uskkuBo91wIlsRF2wxGiLg
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/cqSr-2OIIrWCcTMw_U-HEw/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Fuck only being able to have two apps running in the background and having to wait 3 minutes for the camera to open
What? Were you using some chink phone from 8 years ago?

buyers remorse travels faster than the speed of mechanical keyboards

>Were you using some chink phone
Yes, Huawei G8.
>from 8 years ago?
That shit's from like 2015 and even right out of the box it was laggy.

>Fuck only being able to have two apps running in the background and having to wait 3 minutes for the camera to open
wait what are you referring to

This might sound really gay but I hate having 6 GB RAM on my Samsung phone because if I go to open say gmail for example, it will still be open from last time I used it even if it was days ago and I have to hit back a bunch to get to the first page of my inbox or whatever.

Often I find myself killing an app then restarting it because it's faster than navigating back to the start page of the app :|

unless you're a turbo autist like 90% of Sup Forums that needs to do stupid shit like torrent on their phone

then you will find that >it just werks is not a meme

Have you ever considered that perhaps you should save your money and buy a flagship phone every ~3 years instead of getting a mid-tier one over the same interval? My Note 4 is still as fast as ever, so I still have no reason to upgrade.

>what am I in for?
Shit battery life.

>I just ordered an iShit 8 that's unable to have two apps running in the background and having to wait 3 minutes for the camera to open

Good choice. You'll miss the headphone jack t. iPhone 6

I did have a Note 3 back in 2014 and I was very happy with it but I got robbed, I'm still pissed about it.
Anyways I wanted an iPhone for convenience because I already use Mac.

To be fair I don't go out much, also I have a car charger and a portable battery if I ever need them.

I heard the 6 was shit on iOS 11, though.

>what am I in for?
Throttling, overheating, bending, and exploding.

Nice meme, do you happen to use Linux by any chance?

>my throttling, overheating, bending, and exploding fruit trash is good
Nice meme, do you happen to have AIDS by any chance?

>brianlet

>Anyways I wanted an iPhone for convenience because I already use Mac.
The whole spiel about Apple having a "cross-platform ecosystem", is total bullshit. Unless you honestly rely on Apple services like FaceTime and iTunes and use them frequently above alternatives, there's really no reason to get an iPhone.

Pajeet I'm sorry but hating Apple won't change your green text bubbles

That's worse though, I just don't want shit I was working on days ago to be kept

>Fuck only being able to have two apps running in the background and having to wait 3 minutes for the camera to open,

Fucking bait thread, are you using a casio watch as a smart phone?

/thread

>ishit
>any year
lmao

I picked up a refurbished 6S to replace my Moto X Pure and it feels seriously great. Snappy in everything, shit loads instantly, no weird crashing or bugs. Even when I got that Moto X brand new it felt kinda off right out of the box. Pretty sure it's down to the OS though. The X and 6S came out at like the same time in 2015 and on paper the X should blow the 6S out of the water but it really doesn't. Side by side the iPhone is just better.

The note 4 was the last good phone.

I use google photos and have an iphone fuckin fight me faggot

You have another option in battery settings for sleeping apps that could help.
Also it's really hard to find people like you disliking the 6 GB.

Good choice OP. I also got the 8. The whole switch from Android has been awesome.

what his pic doesn't tell you is that those android phones will have died the next day if they haven't been charged, while the iPhone hasn't even dropped 1% in battery life while on standby.

Good phone. Won’t miss headphone jack at all. Good BT headphones are cheap. And if you have audiophile tier reference monitors you would be using digital out via TB to a DAC anyway.

Sup Forums really needs usertags because this is a 100% a fucking
>1 reply by this user
shill post.

only faggots and women use iShit

>that needs to do stupid shit like torrent on their phone

was moving house - had no internet and kept current with all my 720p tv and flac by using itransmission on my jailbroken iphone 6 and iphone 4s pulling 6mb/s from the incredibly good city wifi while riding my bicycle ...

Same. Using the 8+ and it had great battery life. My only complaint is that I think it's too big (screen is fine, but the bezels are a bit much. I'll probably go for the smaller option next year since the bezel size will be smaller but the screen will be the same like the X

>only faggots and women use iShit
>REEEEEEEE FUCKING CONSOLEFAGS PC MASTER RACE ENJOY YOUR 10FPS 240p IDIOTS
That's how retarded you sound.

I'm just learning to cope, my last phone felt like the sweet spot with 4 GB, stuff got killed right around the time I got done with it

Reminder to report this iToddler shill for spamming and ban evasion.
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/z-AKUCW9z3QIuaU6QRbRHg/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/cI3_tmP5xpFTGlWmEg9goQ/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/_glUELz4vv9hjRZ8x1cIKg/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/VNbuaDIfThMAlAASqaI0Kw/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/epKkMUP2mAJphUDLwAIY4w/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/llF-zz9URlbvsF7nE4mG0w/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/LDMvhb3n444ISJRI9u7YZQ/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/uskkuBo91wIlsRF2wxGiLg
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/cqSr-2OIIrWCcTMw_U-HEw/

>BASED KEK MAGA 2 SCOOPS

>6 is shit on iOS 11
Battery degrades overtime, if it can only hold ~75% of what it used to so it, Apple slows it down instead if having it randomly shut down on power heavy tasks
Models from the 6 and newer can have the battery replaced for $30 out of warranty, through out 2018.

How much are they going to charge after 2018?

You could have just bought far superior chink shit for 1/3 the price and not gave your money to a bunch of faggots.

"After 5 years you bought a phone", is this what your life amounts to? Money is power and you're flailing it away for something worse? Why?

>REEEEEE YOU COULD'VE BOUGHT _____ FOR [fraction] THE PRICE
Don't you just love P C u c k s / Androidfags?

>using a 5 year old smartphone
>yfw

at least it will still get OS updates unlike android flagships which get abandoned after 2 years...

>using a 5 year old smartphone
What am I supposed to do, throw it away? Maybe I want to give it to my mom or something.

it's not a meme. you just got tired of being poor.

>you just got tired of being poor
This is a nice way of looking at life.

Totally true, though. Because nobody poor has ever bought an iPhone and nobody rich has ever bought an Android phone.

Then why do poor blacks own them?

>sarcasm is hard

Why are you bumping this thread. Bump the other one you fucking imbecile.

God, you guys suck at larping