Has anyone been able to successfully replicate the windows classic theme on windows 10?

Has anyone been able to successfully replicate the windows classic theme on windows 10?
All I see are some half baked buggy shit on deviantart

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LfROOvOaHXM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

but for what purpose?

I don't understand why he's using windows 10 either

Not OP but classic theme would probably run twice as faster than whatever Windows 10 and 8 are doing.

Clearly because it was one of the best looking desktop OS themes ever.

Probably to play games.

No it wouldn't, since you're still running the full theme engine, you've just put cut up pictures of the 98 theme for it to use. It's not going to be the classic theme engine, and it's not going to be customizable in the same way.

what else is there to use?

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=LfROOvOaHXM
you won't get a speed boost with buggy hacks in windows 8 and windows 10 of course

can I get some details please

no

why are you retards so addicted to this theme?

Classic theme is a meme in Vista and later. It disables DWM and you lose some of your hardware acceleration. You'd have to be running the shittiest of shitboxes to see a benefit, and even then you'd have to question why you'd install such an OS on it anyway.

*aerolite (high contrast) themes imitate the look on some programs that wont theme well

*halting some process causes shit to fallback to a classic theme because of a catastrophic failure, but it gets reset every time you reboot, and starting the task manager bricks your computer.
theres a .bat to reapply the same "error" every time you reboot

*taskbar is borked unless you do some shit with reactos explorer and a ton of ahk scripts

Is that meant to be greentext?

lol this pic has been posted before, never with proof

>windows classic theme
Blasphemy.

This is the classic theme:

>pulldown menus were analogue to pulling out a cabinet drawer
A lot more intuitive than
>click start to shut down computer

Seriously, are you this much of a brainlet?

>pulldown menus were analogue to pulling out a cabinet drawer
It's the same as it was 30 years ago

why wouldn't he?
if you have to use Windows, you might as well use the best one

>almost nothing works
Might as well use server core and install your own explorer clone

>10
>best