After 5 years of using an iPhone I finally fell for the meme

Fuck only being able to have two apps running in the background and having to wait 3 minutes for the camera to open, I just ordered an oneplus 5T; will be here Saturday.
Haven't used one since the 4s, what am I in for? 1 to 10 how much am I going to miss the UI?
>Why not Note 8?
Way overkill for someone like me, and I'm not a drawfag.

Other urls found in this thread:

tomsguide.com/faq/id-2316489/limit-background-process-android-device.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

remove the chink botnet and install lineageos

>being THIS autistic about some dumb normie's Apple thread

>Being THIS booty blasted that people posted about a device you don't like, on an Indian Tech Support.
Wow, I actually feel so bad for you.

OP why are you so upset over a normie fag Apple thread, that you had to make this? Bloody despicable.

>jimmies status: rustled

noted

ahahaha wot? I just copy pasted his thread because it was easier than writing the entire essay myself.

Anyway yeah, 4/5/6/7 have all been terrible experiences so far. Not sure why I stuck with apple for this long.

>Jimmies rustled meme
Look, you gotta go back, this isn't where you came from.
Really, now you're larping? Do you want to talk this out? Is somebody at your Middle School bullying you about owning an Android phone?

I'm sorry I don't understand. Anyway iPhones haven't been a good experience overall, I especially don't like the terrible battery life they have. Not sure if it was the 5 or 6 but I would sometimes have to charge it 2 times a day because it died on me a little bit after lunch despite light use.

(You)

Oh, honey, if you want a serious response, you're going to have to make an argument.

I agree with him, literally switched from my iPhone 6 to a V20, i despise apple now, miss the UI but getting over it without how much i can do on this phone now

BEING THIS booty blasted that people don't like your botnet toys
SAD!

>Switches from a 4-year-old device to one, in which, has just barely been out for a year
>Is surprised it's better
(You) tried.

fuck i wish i could set my phone to only keep three background apps open that would do wonders for battery life

>t. projecting

tomsguide.com/faq/id-2316489/limit-background-process-android-device.html

pic related: literally (You) right now

thanm you that should fix things

does this prove that linus from ltt is a massive retard?

I've used my friends new 8 off and on to see if id like it and i still wouldn't go back, i honestly just hate how locked down apple is after seeing the difference between both of them

Agreed,
See above friend

>Someone got so mad that I spent MY money that I got from MY job on an iPhone 8, they decided to copy-paste my thread JUST to make Apple look bad in an autistic fit of rage
P C u c k s and Androidfags really are disgusting people.

>"tl;dr I'm gay"

Just because I use Mac doesn't mean I like that fucking faggot Tim Crook. Literally anybody would be better than that degenerate.