Why can't i reasonably go beyond 3.9Ghz on R3 1200?

Why can't i reasonably go beyond 3.9Ghz on R3 1200?
i got it stable at 1.34v at 3.9Ghz but 4Ghz requires 1.44v which is too much for longterm.

How did you guys do it?

bump

win the silicon lottery

3,9 is as far as you can go

Physics you moron.
Also silicon lottery as every CPU is different.

how far were you able to push it lads?

i have a 1700 which can go to 3,8 only but i use the stock cooler

max temps on prime95?

like 82 i suppose, i rather run the 1700 at stock, i mean this is what i paid for all this machine learning shit right

i get 61 max at 3.9ghz coz of the gammaxx 400

hoping for the silicon lottery with a R3 1200 is hoping to win with a used scratch-off ticket.

the R3 line is what was left after all the good dies got turned into Epycs, Threadrippers, and 1800Xs. the existence of 16c Epycs ensure that even the best half-dies won't make it down to consumer parts.

have dem rings though yo

> Ryzen
> non X
well, you just played the silicon lotery.
If you got the 1300X you would probably get 4.0GHz with ease.

no thanks, i already cut off the LED wires on my cooler because i fucking hate it disturbing my sleep at night.

I FUCKIN HATE LEDs ON COMPUTERS.
nothing screams more like "i am insecure and i have a small penis".

>paying 50$ more for 100mhz
no wonder jews rule the world, it's isnt hard.

thanks for reminding me how great it is to not have the computer in the same room you sleep in if you need to let it stay on

my penis is pretty big though

4 inches is not big, maybe in china yeah

i'm from germany and the average size here is 5,5 inches compared to your country you little shit

average man doesn't put LED on his fuckin computer, therefore you are below average.

Maybe he's above average since he has more leds than average. Kys fag with your subjective bullshit

My 5 1400 maxes at 3.9 I have it set to 3.8 at 1.35v

1700 at 3.9ghz at 1.406v, no fucks given

1200 is basically borderline-landfill-tier silicon so you're lucky to get as high as you did

I have a 2600k so can't help you there.

>1600x
>3.875 ghz
I lost the silicon lottery hard.

why do you care? it's not like 100 MHz will make a noticeable difference in any use case.

You sure did. My 1600 non-x does 3.85GHz at 1.35v. Cool as a cucumber with a NH-D15S. Never goes over 55C when stress testing.

>he fell for the raypoo meme

Who 1600 3.8 comfy here

give me your settings pls, i have the ram already at 3200mhz via profile. whats your voltage? do you have coolnquiet active? did u disable hpet?

1700X 3.8GHz at 1.25v

Even my crappy ancient 920 gets higher clocks. Shit is running stable at 4.3 for the past 9 years.

Holy shit dude, buy the ryzen+ when it's released so at least you don't throw your mobo and ram in the trash. Buying this crappy R3 1200 was your biggest fuckup. Should have bought some crappy used xeon instead if you were that poor. Or even a fucking FX from AMD instead.

> Why can't i reasonably go beyond 3.9Ghz on R3 1200?
- binning
- Ryzens won't go past 4GHz no matter what.

pls respond

Pretty sure those statistics are from the times before the New Germans arrived. It's probably way below that now

>i already cut off the LED wires on my cooler because i fucking hate it disturbing my sleep at night.
kek, u must be a retard that doesnt know how to switch em off.

wtf lol
mine is apparently stable at 4ghz 1.425v

>tfw bought used mobo+CPU last year
>3570K [email protected]
I got fucked hard AND I have 20 degree delta between cores in Prime95, I should probably delid the fucker but what's the point if I can't push it any harder when already bumping against safe voltages. I get 80 degrees top, will my stability go up with lower temperatures?

because fuck your cpu shit brainless miner piece of shit
neck yourself

It's a soon obesolete 100€ CPU. It should last atleast 5 years provided the cooling is sufficient. Granted, 100mhz isn't worth it just for the bragging rights, but really people shouldn't be such pussies about recommended voltages. Get a SilentiumPC Grandis v2, you'll get cooling performance rivaling that of best AIOs and basic custom loops for like 40€

What's the most efficient way of finding your highest stable overclock?

Is it possible to overclock nowadays while maintain power saving functions at idle?

what's the max expected out of a 1600? Mine is in the mail. I got a D15 cooler for it. Not that I want to overclock a ton, but I would like to squeeze a few extra Hz out of it.

this. I just got the 1600 because I didn't want to pay the premium for a difference that can be made up using a very modest overclock.

Are you retarded or trolling.

You can oc bulldozer to 5ghz but it's worse then ryzen. You cannot compare clockspeeds between different architectures lamo

What board are you running it on? I just got the same processor and cooler a couple of days ago, waiting for Amazon to drop them off today. Any other relevant values, this will be my first OC in about 8 years.

I got the ASUS Prime x370-Pro to drop mine in, mainly because people were actually successfully able to set RAM speeds to 3200MHz.

insecure little beta with small pipi detected

don't feed the troll...or an actual mentally deficient retard :)

you can't, manufacturer said its hardwired.

who's the retard now?

LOL u'r so buttmad so funny xD