Gypsies are the fucking worst. Just right now, some of them tried to sell Me illegal brass knuckles and ecstacy...

Gypsies are the fucking worst. Just right now, some of them tried to sell Me illegal brass knuckles and ecstacy, IN THE MIDDLE OF A CROWDED STREET! It's as if they want to go to jail and cry racism, while collecting welfare from state, and never work. They're literally the Finnish hood niggers

Also, Gypsy thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xx2fLFZxsdc
youtube.com/watch?v=XupY6l9zlPU
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1HIDtGZlXI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_Kale
instagram.com/p/BGgevTNo8LF/
romovia.sme.sk/c/6947495/na-slovensku-zije-viac-ako-400-tisic-romov-populacny-boom-sa-nepotvrdil.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=Xx2fLFZxsdc

Rate this video.
youtube.com/watch?v=XupY6l9zlPU

they look like turks
what do they believe in? Islam?

All 15000 Finnish Gypsies descend from a couple of families deported here by Swedes in the 16th century. Really makes you think.

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1HIDtGZlXI

>illegal brass knuckles

>mfw I'm a gypsy

They are like jews, they believe in money.

That's what you get for running off to russia.

I'm an Irish gypsy. Not a shitskin

Oh, you mean you're just a homeless drug addict.
You could have just said that.

>Irish
>gypsy
>not a shitskin

Pick one m8

still you dont have 400 000 of them in your country

wew
I'm from the British isles lad. Guaranteed whiter than you.

>"gypsy"

You are just a traveller.

Yes

>implying whites can be gypsies

>illegal brass knuckles

You might get beaten up by a skinny Somali for threatening them with your brass knuckles.

webm related

sauce? that's almost as much as romania

They are whiter than you even if they are retarded.

why do finish look like such fuckboys

Then don't call yourself, gypsy, besides all the greentext stories I refuse to believe thst you are as bad as them

Yeah, we don't beg on the street. We are actually from the british isles, not India like the rest of them.

do you like dags?

>what do they believe in?
They're catholic christians here, usually extremely devoted except the 7 sins are the opposite of them.

1.They like to wear golden things
2. They are lazy as fuck
3. They are usually fat
4. They get angry about anything
5. They envy normal humans
6. They steal
7. They lie.

>>implying whites can be gypsies

You've never been to Finland have you

I think some paki robbed my dog. I feel sad now.

not a gypsy

>be europoor
>need to register your brass knucles

just in cuck europe (west europe)

This is what Finnish gypsies look like.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_Kale

you mean Finnis rape babies

Naturally, as always.

I was just talking about gypsies with my mates when I saw this thread. I remember once I went on a school trip to Seville and one gypsy woman insisted in reading my friends hand, she grabbed his hand, opened it and put some herb on his palm then close his hand and said some gibberish. when my friend left she insisted he paid for the herb thingy. wtf

They do this everywhere. Once a gypsy woman forcefully read mine and then i walked away while she screamed gypsy curses at me.

Would you marry a liberated Finnish gypsie girl?

Are gypsies worse than Indian immigrants or the same? Considering they're genetically similar

This summer I've been visiting a monastery in Sergiev Posad. When I've been passing near the souvenir shop, I saw a stand "Beware of those people, they're wanted". It was full of gypsy photos. And on the way back I saw one suspiciously brown beggar.
That's my most recent encounter with gypsies, nothing special

That's basically just a normal, dark haired white girl.

Much, much, much worse. Gypsies kill for the meaningless shit and ironically they consider non gypsies as trash.

According to some genetic studies, they're of indian origin

LOL

No 1% looks like that and they are the decent ones like Remu.

kek, there was some Romanian gypsy over here messing about with travellers and one of them glassed him kek

tfw you realise Finnish gypsies are whiter than 99% of white Americans instagram.com/p/BGgevTNo8LF/

I would legitimately devote the entirety of my being to the pursuit of the sub-human who did that to one of my dogs.

So, you're a Shelby?

What's a Shelby?

romovia.sme.sk/c/6947495/na-slovensku-zije-viac-ako-400-tisic-romov-populacny-boom-sa-nepotvrdil.html

you need translator though

Fuck a gyppo girl, get 7 years of good fortune.

>wear traditional clothes
>decent

Choose one

Never seen Peaky Blinders? It's a show about an irish gypsy mafia. Their surname is Shelby.

Is that what its about? kek, never watched it. And no, I'm not a Shelby.

It's a pretty good show, 2bqh.

Might give it a watch

S O U R C E
O
U
R
C
E