Brothers

Brothers

I thought turkeys best friends were Pakistan and Azerbaijan

Iran

Azerbaijan and Pakistan are Turkey's only friend. Not İran

Most of -stans from central Asia+Azerbaijan are Turkey brothers (with Mongolia being cousin). Brother of Iran is Tajikistan, Afghanistan and glorious Sarmatia.

iran would be alright if they dropped the whole islamic republic shamalang
anyone can agree that we have gained a lot from iranians over the centuries and that their culture is closer to our than arabic culture

seljuk federation when?

#DicksOutOfKurdistan

64/17 against.

why the fuck do so many hate iran? they literally do nothing wrong lol

Iran nooooo :-DDDDDD

>Go on full islam mode
>Wonder why the world hate them

I admire their ancient cavitation and literature but today turkey is a thousand times better than iran and i doubt they actually see us as brothers

they haven't been a spawn point for terrorists and they aren't full durka. yes islam sucks but you can blame britbongs and americans for toppling their non durka government

Don't get me wrong, i don't blame Iran for any bad actions.

But their religious extremism is not helping for a "favorable view" around the world. (and yes, UK and USA are responsible for this)

all turkic central asia countries are our best friend.

This is pretty rich coming from a frog.

Turks > iranians

nobody cares about paki subhumans

Why Pakistan and Azerbaijan? What's the history?

t. mehmet yılmaz

Alewi Alewi Alewi Alewi Alewi Alewi Alewi Alewi Alewi Alewi Alewi Alewi Alewi Alewi Alewi Alewi Alewi Alewi Alewi Alewi Alewi Alewi Alewi Alewi Alewi Alewi Alewi Alewi Alewi Alewi Alewi Alewi Alewi Alewi

US & UK are responsible, but not for toppling their government. We supported an asshole dictator who was so hated that he was toppled by the Islamist revolutionary government that still rules today.

It's a lesson we failed to learn in Vietnam and Iraq as well. We keep supporting unpopular dictators that serve our interests and wonder why the people won't let us bring them "freedom".