>i'm transcribing stupid teenage vlogger videos for free

i fucking hate technology

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6KFz9WRRNpk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There is only one solution

Buy a pass.

>i'm transcribing stupid teenage vlogger videos for free
actually you're just providing training material for the machine learning algorithm which will eventually transcribe them automatically

"Translation this sentence" captcha when?

Hey, at least it’s not snippets of conversations which google phones listened in on.

Just make reasonable but intentional mistakes on the captchas. They'll be suspicious, but if you're careful, they won't catch you teaching their machines to be shitty at recognizing street signs.

Use the fucking noscript version already, holy shit

Yeah, for sure don't support Sup Forums, but support google, my man. Makes tons of sense.

more like "explain this meme" captcha

I just did an audio captcha for the first time.
it just asked me for numbers.

>yfw you're required to be proficient at 3 or more foreign languages to post on Sup Forums

wait, wtf? hiro got rid of legacy captcha?

Yeah, we train Skynet now

>Skychan

>>i'm transcribing stupid teenage vlogger videos for free
You're transcribing real conversations Google has gleamed from spying on you.

Google is your friend. They trying to cure your autism

How?

this, you fucking retard OP

Remember it takes a significant amount of people to train machines how to properly be racist.
Someone should make a pastebin of word replacements, so everyone is on the same page when solving audio captchas (ie;any currency = muh shekels, any noun = that nigger stole, and etc.).

If people were honest like that what we’d end up creating is a near perfect reflection of societies true face in the bot. Wonder what that’d really look like.

No captcha needed with pass

This. It's only $20 a year

>cyclist cuts in front of semi truck
>half of san francisco found hung from street lights the next day

>everyone buying passes
Nooooo

>refreshing the noscript v2 too many times will cause the Google image payload to fail
Don't do this. Now I'm forced to do the shitty v2 version.

Test

Point me to a single discussion on any board that's worth $20.

Clover doesn't have this problem

I could find you hundreds worth a nickel

leave this shit site.
Go find a real chan or join plebbit or something that doesn't make you do slave pajeet labor for free.
Ive closed the catalog and am going though the last of the threads that 404d..
After this thread 404s then Im gone too.
Im not solving 15 captchas to make a single post.

>inb4 good riddance
same to you fag, this isnt even the same userbase I knew. I should have left here years ago like everyone else.

???

Requesting that Google photos/ios photos algorithm that thinks niggers are apes

>try the noscript captcha
>it's the same shit, just with a specific place to tick the checkbox

Absolutely horrible.

>fill in shit captcha after about 5 attempts at clicking on signs or buses
>get tick
>click submit
>error
>you forgot to submit a captcha
>3 seconds later it auto-posts
>post successful
every fucking time, why!?

How bad are you that you need to refresh that one?

V2 sucks so much. It's not just the tile clicking, but the fact you have to solve at least 2 most times. It takes so much longer than legacy captcha. I never get the green tick, despite the fact that the last 6 captcha I did clearly prove that I'm not a robot.

Help me God. I can't stand this shit.

I would love that.
Sup Forums would be out of here. I'd finally get good at German and Mandarin again.
Very limited amount of kids.

>Financially supporting a man who is data mining you
youtu.be/6KFz9WRRNpk

fuck google should have nip captchas that you have to translate to english that would be fun >.

>The text is in image form to further complicate matters

Nothing wrong with pol.

I'm only exposed to them from Sup Forums. They keep spamming garbage that's clearly not tech.
And they're extremely childish about irrelevant things like politics.

I used a prepaid card with no personal info

The only option is the pass..

I don't know what you're talking about.

You are still financially supporting an unethical practice and enabling it to continue.

I'm not a roboter

I was just testing out what appears on my captcha like any nearby addresses or the sort.

>i fucking hate technology
Sup Forums in a nutshell

>Buying into fake FUD invented by Internet autists.

With these crypto gains I think the least I can is buy a pass. Also to shitpost in China

It's actually super easy to bypass the new reCAPTCHA. All you have to do is move your mouse around a little after hitting the box and it won't give you pictures of streets. I've been doing it since yesterday and it seems to work.
I think that's how it checks to see if you're a human; it tracks your mouse movements. I came to this conclusion after I realized that my mouse would stutter a little right after every time I hit the "I'm not a robot" sign.
Even worked just now.

test

Did it work?

Is that sarcasm?

yes, it used to give me the street signs and cars for a minute, now it's just two series of street signs and then it works.

Why didn't post this earlier I just bought a pass reeeeeeeee

No, it was google who discontinued it. We all knew this would happen for months.

ik ben geen robot

wir sind die roboter

Let's see if it works....

nope, still got Cars.

Also tried this to no avail. My main problem is "You seem to have mistyped the CAPTCHA. Please try again." I had a post send back 20 of those before it finally took. This is a problem on either Sup Forums's end or Google's depending. If the reCAPTCHA isn't sending the message at all, it's on Google's end. If it's sending it, but due to being a different code than what the old V1 used to send, Sup Forums just rejects it half the fucking time, it's a problem on Sup Forums. Either way, it pisses me the fuck off.

Kids are the one who learn language fast.

This.
This fucking captcha shit is fucking ridiculous.
Hiroshima is the biggest fucking cancer that this site has suffered from.

Never mind. I wrote this and it's starting to give me puzzles to solve no matter what I do.

Our turboshitposting is doomed, I guess.

You do realize that this is not Hiro's fault, right? I hate gookmoot as much as you do but Google is the one to blame here because they're the ones who are axing original CAPTCHA in the first place. That's what those V1 UNSUPPORTED messages were all about.

It's his fault for not removing it.
I rather deal with with marketeer spammers than this garbage, but then he wouldn't have a reason to sell Sup Forums goy passes.

I think I figured out the trick; you have to move your mouse around but not let it roam out of the gray area until the check appears.

>remove CAPTCHA for a day
>someone sets up a "LOG OF SHIT" bot that spams random Andy Sixx images on Sup Forums
>this is all gookmoot's fault
>suddenly everyone's begging to bring back CAPTCHA

Doesn't work.

Testan.
Nope, still got a shitty Road captcha.
And a Bus.
And steet signs X5.

You know there's like 410984365105 captcha mechanisms that he could use instead of google shit

Fuck, you're right.
Yep, we're doomed.

works.
got store fronts. the non-disappear/reappear type.

In that situation, they'd be crying for the Mods to "do their job." NOBODY wants this shit except the Jews banking on it.

>paying to shitpost
I unironically prefer to train the Google botnet rather than give money to nishimura

>browser too old to find any Sup Forums X compatible addons
>forbid Sup Forums.org but still allow 4cdn.org in noscript
>get noscript captcha
>but all javascript functions cease to work, including quoting and quick replies
>my spirit when

Is or is gookmoot not the worst thing to happen to Sup Forums? He doesn't seem to give a single fuck about how well the website works beyond reliable access. Even the moot era daily server issues seem preferable in retrospect.

>they'd be crying for the Mods to "do their job."
pfffffHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>damage control

>That's what those V1 UNSUPPORTED messages were all about.
People realized that they could enter anything they wanted when that message appeared, yet no one wrote a script to spam replies for some of them to get the V1 bypass. Do we really actually need a captcha system this intricate, or would a much simpler system not be sufficient?

Are you doing any referrer-spoofing? I was literally unable to post until I disabled it, because Google kept thinking I was a bot.

Nope.

goodbye sweet prince

there's literally nothing wrong with supporting unethical practices as long as it benefits you

1/10
Have a sage.

Youre sorta right.
Its moots fault for being a raging faggot and setting it to a captcha per post.
Any other site is doing a captcha a day or none at all.
gookmoot however does have the ability to change captcha to once a day or something.

The spammers companies bought them all Sup Forums passes, it doesnt fucking matter to them.

I will never go back to a chan style that doesnt give me some way to easily find replies to my post.

The mods dont want to do their job. All they want to do is delete posts and ban posters who they disagree with politically.

remember when hiro tried to make changes and people kicked and screamed at every single minor change to the site?
this is why he doesn't post anymore

Honestly no.
I vaugly remember him doing some satan tier fuckery but I dont remember what it was exactly.

m

Noscript captcha isn't that bad

Hows never seeing an alert that people replied to you

also how to enable noscript captcha?

On Sup Forums X you can force it even if JS is enabled

good to know.
Im one of those paranoid autists that dont even trust a browser extension.
Could you explain what the noscript captcha is like and its issues before I actually install it?

I honestly think it's worse because we all use """""untrustworthy"""" (not-Chrome) browsers on Sup Forums. If you're using Chrome with no extensions or some shit like that, shitcha lets you right through. If you use a fork of Firefox with adblockers, tracking blockers, etc. you'll get 8 "pick the sign" and 5 "pick the car but the fade is set to 30 seconds per tile" over and over until google "trusts" the browser. But then if you have a sane cookie policy that will go away the next time you clear cache/cookies.

>2015