So Sup Forums give me your straight opinion on black girls why are they so superior to other girls?

So Sup Forums give me your straight opinion on black girls why are they so superior to other girls?

What film is that?

Neo Ned

Cheers

What's the sauce on Oppa's pic?

Oh shit! Jinx! Braa

>why are they so superior to other girls?
You've clearly never met a black girl in your entire life.

Yes i have and she was better than any girls i met before.

better lovers, devoted wives, great mothers

Less likely to end in divorce, if married.

And you have a very limited experience with them.

I'll give an actual anaswer to your question of 'why?'

I have a black gf and she is far more friendly to my Sup Forums ways than a white woman would be. I can be myself around her, she is loyal, pleasant to be around, pretty much a top tier woman.

I suppose I'm bias because 90% of the black girls where I live are "African-American" trash.

it's true most are either trash from the ghetto or fat boubou-wearing africans

but the few good ones are some of the best people i know t b h

Shut your cunt mouth Bruce, I've been living in a black neighborhood for the past 3 years.
>t. white minority

Fuck me son.

Can't blame really blame you or them.

I live next to an African community. Pretty nice (and a few qts) there too.

My advice? The actions of many don't speak for the actions of few, nor do the actions of few speak for the actions of many.

What are Ethiop girls like?
All the guys I met were pretty based but some didn't consider themselves black

>Sup Forums ways
>black gf
Neck YOURself

>What are Ethiop girls like?

Black

>Sup Forumsways

>yet has black gf

Elaborate, good sir.

>but some didn't consider themselves black
I've met Anatolian (muslim) Turks who've argued that they're middle eastern and not European...

and ?
they're right, turks are middle eastern not european
turkey is literally the frontier between europe and asia

Daily reminder.

And Ive lived next to a black (African) community for 5.

What's your point, Cletus?

You're going to generalise every single black person because somehow they've done you wrong?

By that logic, I should hate every single Japanese person because I was treated like shit by them when I lived in Japan for seven years.

Yet I don't, because not every single one of them was a dickhead

my first gf was an afroamerican one, she is a systems engineer now and I'm drop out

Walked into this thread and I'm Ethiopian. I consider myself Ethiopian, because there are many different kinds of black people, much like there are different kinds of white people.

Turkey would be considered European if it was still Byzantium.

Sorry, i didn't answer your question.

I'd say they're just like any other girl. You get good ones and bad ones, like any white woman or Asian woman.

GERMANY YES

Well this thread is going to go kaput any moment now

choke to nigger shit faggot kike

Not him obviously, but I experienced something similar when I was dating a Chinese girl from Hong Kong who stayed here as an exchange student.

She fucking hated arabs and black people and if we were ever out walking and one walked down the street she'd always tug on my arm to walk over to the sidewalk on the other side. Lovely girl.

PMT

as much as russia, that is, kind of but not really
i mean even back then it was still "the east"

Yeah... Lovely.

Was there ever any context behind those statistics? I'd love to know the reasoning behind those marriage statistics.

African-American =/= African

I don't judge people based on their skin pigment but if you lived on the outskirts of an American ghetto for a few years I'm positive you would lose any and all sexual interest in black women from this country. Shit is different out here.

How good is it?

Well that much I won't dispute you on.

Hey, just because white people accept it when minorities misbehaves and cause havoc doesn't mean everyone else has to.

no hate black people love their music
but i really don't see any good looking black girls to me rihanna and beyonce are all ugly

Are we somehow supposed to believe that swastika emblem has something to do with the nazi emblem. Shouldn't it be 45 degrees on the side?

>as much as russia, that is, kind of but not really
Really? What about that 'muh saviour of the white race' thing? Or the fact that they're blond haired.

we east asians(especially koreans) think darker skinned people are somewhat dangerous

I'm black and I don't accept it when ANYONE does it.

Don't bring that double standards bullshit to the table.

We're all human and we're all living together, and like it or not we have to deal with EACHOTHER. No point making a scene and generalising and acting tribal. That causes divide and hatred.

Finland
Yes

They're fucking crazy. Once i tried to fuck with a white chick doggystyle and she stopped the whole thing and asked me if i thought i was fucking with a prostitute.kek

Fuck white chicks.

lol what

Ultimately I'd like white children, but why shouldn't I be happy for a few years at least?

Women's behaviour depends almost entirely on culture and environment. Black women behaving better is just anecdotal evidence, they can succumb to the same vices white girls have.

So you're just using her Nigel? That's pretty low.

>white children

I don't know honestly. Probably if we naturally breakup then I'll pursue a white woman, but otherwise I might just stay with her for as long as possible.

>they will never ride your dick

this is it

HNNNNNNNG

i know this feel bro

>as long as possible
Like what? 5-10 years?

How intelligent is she? If she is top 1% of blacks in ability for abstract thinking there is absolutely nothing to worry about. If you denied a very intelligent and beautiful women because of their skin, you are completely retarded and taken Sup Forums far too seriously,

The ones who are not fat or muslims are generally hot and take care of themselves in my experience. Also ambitious and pleasant to be around. Obviously this is based on the ones Ive met in Sweden and I've never lived in a ghetto area.

>abstract thinking

>sweden
>richest country in the world
>ghetto areas

>>ghetto areas
Relative to the rest of the country smartass

>taken Sup Forums far too seriously,

Pol is not satire and is meant to be taken seriously.

You also have a method for selecting partners that I would not myself. I would discard a woman based purely on 'abstract thinking' ability.

The girl more or less think she is the reincarnation of Hitler, so it has a fun premise

>only real black chicks here are somali
>most of them are mingin

We have actual real black girls but yeah a lot somalis too.

every single black girl I see in helsinki is some ugly fat fuck with 10 kids in a cart and/or wearing a burka equivalent
absolutely disgusting

We have beautiful black girls in Turku.
Nauti itiksestä.

>black women
>superior
>no maternal instincts
>dumb as fuck with a single-digit IQ
>no valuable skills
>pussy looks like the charred corpse of a jew fresh out of the oven
>lives off of welfare and spends it all on herself

Fuck off negro lover

White collar workers make lots of money but noone loves them because they're useless in a relationship so they'll take any pussy they can get
Black people are poor as shit and just smack their lips for a thick wallet
That's all there is to it

>he fell for the IQ meme

>implying Somali girls aren't god sent Angels

Fools. Horners are the best

>pussy looks like the charred corpse of a jew fresh out of the oven
TOP CEC TEBRA

Abstract thinking is what most whites have but asians and blacks rarely have, the ability to think outside the box, to create and to innovate.
You need a girl with these qualities to have intelligent children.

Give examples of it? Not full on crazy ones, but simple ones.

I'm worried I might not have it...

Black women have been proven to be least desirable women on the planet.

T U R K U
U
R
K
U

t angry edgy kid who wants hes gf get the black bull

Fuck off ya muzzie

If I did I'd let her live in Helsinki, there are 3 niggers in every corner there

looks cute

sauce pls

Post black feet

If i can't get the sauce then what is the name of the darker chick in that webm?

>you will never be sexually assaulted by two niggresses

This, someone post black feet plssss

I want those feet down my throat