Apologize to a country

then we become friends

im sorry youre such a shithole, finland

sorry not sorry

quit with the country roleplaying bs

japonez cretin care devoreaza caini.

IAM SORRY JAPAN PLEASE LOVE ME I DO EVERYTHING TO MAKE YOU HAPPY SENPAI-CHAAAAN!!!

I am waitin for an apology coming from UK

What for?? You're the ones that invaded us.

Sorry for not annexing you yet New Zealand.

You'll be ours sooner or later though

piss off

I'm truly sorry for these occurrences. I'm not actually b8ing or memeing right now lads, I'm serious for once so bear with me. We have commited a vile and shameful crime and we should answer for it, perhaps not by reperations(as we're relatively a poor country) but at the very least, we should accept that it happened, and make sure something like that never happens again. Come on lads we're better than this, we shouldn't deny a fucking fact.

So once again, people of the world, I apologize for the actions of my ancestors.
I apologize because you have to live in a world which is still populated by Greeks and Armenians. I apologize for not finishing the job.

dindu nuffin

Saw it coming from a mile away, still laughed

Get in line M80

I'm sorry that we're better than all of you

sorry to poland :3

We're still on it, will say sorry after endgame.

people who roleplay as countries are mentally ill

Did bomber harris wreck you lot or something?

Apologies to Malta, San Marino and Singapore for WW2

For what, UK?
I don't see any reason why would you apologize

Implying we can become friends with armenia

for not having helped Poland in WW2?

Pay debt!

Agreed.

There are no apologizes for that cause

zitto zwierzu

>After the war, a bill for over 68 million pounds sterling, covering the equipment and operating costs of the Polish Air Force in Great Britain, was paid from the Polish gold reserves deposited in Canada. It's ironic that, cynically abandoned by her Western allies in Yalta, after making a contribution of blood to the very survival of the Western democracies, Poland had yet to pay for the privilege.

sorry for the shitty tourists

Sorry to Vietnam. South Korea is killing a lot of civilians in the Vietnam War, we recognized the fact that the rape. It is never made absolutely justify crime. Korea people, contrast, we believe that we should is shown the attitude of continual apology. We sincerely apologize to Vietnam since the opportunity.

I am waitin for an apology coming from Portugal

I am waitin for an apology coming from France

I'm sorry ex colonies, we should fight you even harder so all of us were still united in a huge superpower, sorry for not make all the communists and maçons desapear for nowhere

Muh empaiah, MUH arrogance MUH world, MUH everything is ours and the invaded should apologizse, MUH superiority, MUH tea.

Give back olivença, your king promised and did not returned what he's dtoled

Im sorry y'all dont speak german today

Sweden did nothing wrong. Fuck you all.

>giving your wifes to black muslins
>nothing wrong

Ok so.

I-I don't have a wife... Pls delete this

I want to molest Yotsuba

Ping janitor and mod and moot and hiro and hitler and everyone

Sorry Turkey for not successfully achieving that coup

But i said to "Sweden country", not you special. Sorry for you being such a pussy slave.

>the bullying continues
Pls stop it hurts

korean always only can fire the civilians and got murican economical supporting for it, what a mean ethnicity
apologize to everyone.

Stop being this gay, you are descendent from vikings, act like one.

I am waitin for an apology coming from argentina

WE

Sorry Serbia :3

Chegou o paulista.

FRANCE BELGIUM GERMANY AND LUXEMBOURG
pls apologize for bullying ok