/mon/ - Monitor General

My Monitor has failed.

Any suggestions for a small office / light picture editing and some gaming monitor for less than $150?

Other than that Monitor General thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

viewsonic.com/np/products/lcd/VX2457-mhd.php
amazon.com/Dell-UltraSharp-24-Inch-LED-Lit-Monitor/dp/B005JN9310
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>rainbow dash
shit tastes

pic not mine

>picture editing for less than 150
No. Don't even bother bringing that up. Just get some isp 1080 monitor from your favorite online shopping service.

>No. Don't even bother bringing that up.

Why?
I edit with my old 23" 1080p monitor and it seems fine.

Also is Viewsonic an ok brand?

BTW should I bother with 2k monitors? Or stick to 1080p?

My own request: How long until 1080p @ 240hz monitors aren't going to be annoyingly expensive?
Also, are 21" monitors going to come back?

Die you fucking Barneyfag

not my pic just downloaded it off net

ips plus srgb mode is literally all you need.
high framerate is nice too i guess, but most wouldn't have the graphics card to make it worthwhile.

>ips plus srgb mode is literally all you need.

Can I find that monitor for sub $150?

>high framerate is nice too i guess, but most wouldn't have the graphics card to make it worthwhile.

My current monitor is 3ms. Does that mean I should get 5ms from now on? For the record my graphics card is AMD Radeon R9 270x.

>viewsonic.com/np/products/lcd/VX2457-mhd.php

Thoughts?

You're still better than that. Was that really it? You really couldn't have chosen something better?

I mean these fags need to die

Best 1080p monitors under £100?

I want the height to be adjustable so the top of the monitor is at least at 50-60cm

I fucking hate them all

You can edit pictures on any monitor, but if you want a monitor specifically designed for picture editing with accurate colors, you won't get that for $150 or less.

Response time is not the same as frame rate. Frame rate is the number of frames displayed per second, like 120 or 60, and you need a more powerful graphics card to render twice as many frames in the same amount of time. Response time only tells you how fast the pixels in your monitor can change color, so you won't need a more powerful graphics card to use a monitor that has a lower response time. You shouldn't worry about response times if you want a monitor mostly for picture editing and light gaming, since pretty much every modern monitor has an acceptable response time.

I really do

Ummm, barney isn't sexy like rainbow dash

What kind of dimensions

You deserve to have to get a new monitor for what you set as your wallpaper.

There are plenty of good ones for

same shit

stop pony posting FAGGOT

die

Sup barneyfag. Didn’t know you moved your autistic ass over to Sup Forums as well.

i want to cum inside OP's monitor

you deserve it for that wallpaper, I'm sorry

alright im set on the dell in this image but is there a cheaper 27 inch 1440p to put in place of the benq it doesnt need to be anything fancy other than 1440p as it will only be a secondary

this

i have nothing to do woth any of this and i still fucking hate all of you will there ever be a legit monitor general?

you can repair monitors easily

amazon.com/Dell-UltraSharp-24-Inch-LED-Lit-Monitor/dp/B005JN9310

possibly never

Why are there no high-res monitors in 4:3 or similar aspect ratios like 5:4?

what are you going to do with a 4:3 high res monitor?

umm.. use it?
I'd love to try out this aspect ratio, as i've heard some anons say nice things about it, but I aint using some 1024xwhatever shit.

>rainbow dash
>collection of random pins you'll never use
Off yourself OP

>he doesn't fantasize about sexy mares
lmao'ing @ ur life

scale ppi 4K FHD 1440p
-----------------------------------
1x 96 45.8" 22.9" 30.5"
1.25x 120 36.7" 18" 24.4"
1.5x 144 30.5" 15.2" 20.3"
1.75x 168 26.2" 13.1" 17.4"
1.875x 180 24.4" 12.2" 16.3"