Why are short men so unwanted and useless?

Why are short men so unwanted and useless?

I 1m80

>napoleon
>hitler
>putin
obviously we're the master race tho

>small frenchmen itt

>3 posts only

I expected at least some butthurt by now

t. daddy issues

altough being small is the ultimate punishment

These people should all be thrown into an oven

Those girls make me feel so sad :(((((((((((

I bet those girls wouldn't give a shit if a rich manlet hit on them

>6'2
>kv at 22

>that insecure lanklet at the bottom

I-I'm 6 foot with shoes on

5'3" here.
A lot of women want to feel that subtle level of protection and dominance of a taller man. Many even go with men their own height, but short men, especially at my height, are way too short. We probably strike them more as children, than men.

It sounds glum, and sometimes I do get down about my greatly decreased dating pool, but I remember everyday how lucky I was to be born in the US, and how there is a lot to life beyond dating. I feel if I stay confident, hard-working, and fun, I'll eventually meet someone

7'6 Master race reporting in.

>year 2013+3
>being a manlet

If you're under 7ft just kill yourself my man. you literally have nothing going for you in life.

>mfw manlets will disagree

It's always funny to see 140cm tall wales who do not want nothing but a 180cm+ man and who despise shorter men when they're their equivalent for girls.
I'm 6'1 btw

>American girls

look the the names, and faces

why does this image give me a boner?

I genuinely have no clue how tall I am. I can't get an accurate measure for some reason, it varies between 5'8" and sometimes almost 5'10".

In any case, I'm as tall or taller than the vast majority of people I see in everyday life, for example on the train, so I don't really care. Also, I could be over 6 feet and I still wouldn't have a gf, so really it doesn't matter.

In the past, short men still had the advantage of being able to beat women, but now, with that taken away, they are powerless.

That shit is bait, literally anything under 195cm is too small for those girls.

What the fuck why do you believe that shit

Requiring a 6ft tall man when you are as tall as a kid

HAHAHAHAHA THIS IS WHAT MANLETS ACTUALLY BELIEVE

6ft and a half here, around 6'1 with shoes on, feels good

>tfw short
>tfw avoided the female jew by gaymarry

>between 5'8"
stopped reading there. kys manlet

But you're a smelly and ugly brit. Wouldnt matter even if your dick is 4 feet long or something. Go and figure a way to put all those teeth in your mouth.

>implying that the feel of holding your hand on the waist of a girl whose tits are right in your face is not GOAT and alpha

>flag
>being this buttblasted

pic related btw

OK autists, your attractiveness to women is just as much your personality (which is terrible BTW) as your looks. Looks definitely help quite a bit, and tallness helps some. But if you are a fun person to be around, you can still do pretty well even if you are fairly ugly/short.

I know so many people who bag somewhat attractive women despite being short/ugly. But they are fun people who aren't r9k sperglords.

On the opposite end, look at Elliot Rodgers. He was actually pretty attractive and thin, but didn't get anywhere with women. Hint: It's because he was a miserable shithead loser.

>tfw 178cm
>towering pretty much everyone on the streets

Most men in the world are under 6ft anyways

>190 cm
>have not seen another human for 2 weeks now

>tfw 6ft
dogded a bullet