Is there a way to jam a bluetooth speaker?

There are these 3 bitches who ride my school bus, who constantly blare shitty music and sing along to it.

Is there a way to stop this? One of my friends said he had a lead, but i'd have to jailbreak my phone. which i'd preferbly not do, but I might.

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/2-4GHz-OSC-Oscillator-VCO-Frequency-Source-Noise-Figure/32711215338.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tell them to stop you fucking pussy
and if they wont destroy their speaker

>ride my school bus

Unless you're the driver you are too young to be on this board.

It's pretty much impossible to jam a bt speaker like that unless you collect information during pairing or using a really powerful signal jammer and I doubt you have the knowledge or funds to pull any of those off, just use headphones faggot.

I could "collect information", every once in a while they disconnect one phone to move to another's, and my friend actually once used this a a opportunity to connect to it before.

I wanna make a joke about a bus being manufactured by AMD so it doesn't have a driver, but I'm too lazy

Get a car you moron
That's the solution

Buy your own BT speaker
Blast abstract technical death metal at full volume

>knowledge or funds

Implying that a signal jammer is at all expensive or hard to build... fucking dolt.

pineapple and just blast bt waves but the fact is they are going to be so close to the device you may be unable to interrupt it
also like really really illegal

Just create a device that puts 100 or so WLAN hot spots in the air and blocks the whole frequence spectrum. Boom, jamed.

Fuck off underage

Nice bump, faggot

Please leave

Come back when your balls drop kid

wear earplugs

Your underage friend is a retard, much like you.

Buy an SDR that has TX capabilities above the 2.4GHz band, then find the Bluetooth frequency of the connection which ranges somewhere between 2.4 to 2.485 GHz. Once you have found it, then simply generate a bunch of noise to jam the signal.

If you're a turbo cheapskate, get a voltage controlled oscillator, a voltage tuner, something that can produce a tone or generate noise, and get an amplifier. You can put all of this onto a breadboard and have it work for what I'd say is under $50 at max. Hard part is sourcing the VCO that does the BT frequency range.

You just need to transmit noise at 2.4GHz

>18

That will do nothing, see what said. "2.4GHz" when talking about Wi-Fi, BT, or ZigBee is a band, not something you just transmit shit at, it's why 802.11 channels exist.

Yes you can jam a bluetooth speaker.

I saw some kids blasting annoying music on their bluetooth speaker. I got out my trusty jar of Smucker's and walked up to them casually. Wordlessly I delidded the jar and dug my finger in to pull out a nice sticky glob of that sticky red goodness. It must have done something because as I squeezed the jam into every hole on the speaker, the music broke up and then stopped. When I finished, I noticed the kids who were blasting the music were nowhere to be seen and some other people were staring at me in silent gratitude. I slowly set the speaker down with a slight bow, and walked away slowly.

I meant to have a ~ in there. Of course the exact frequency's going to vary.

You don't need to jam the digital information being passed through. You just need to jam the entire 2.4ghz spectrum since that's the frequency that bluetooth devices typically operate at.

not op

interested because faggot next door is doing same thing

You can be in high school at 18. Hell, half the boys in my grade were held back a year by their parents in grade school so they'd be better at sports in high school.

It is possible but won't be easy.
You will need 2400-2500mhz VCO module, 20db amplifier and low frequency sawtooth sweep generator. All of that shit could be sourced from china for less than 50$.

What a fucking beta.
They're women, yell at them.

>screeching like a retard when they turn it on
>stop screeching if they turn it off
>screech again when they think it's clear
That'd be funny to watch

just use soundproof headphones

Bt range is 2400-2480ghz, frequency hop is at 1600hz
aliexpress.com/item/2-4GHz-OSC-Oscillator-VCO-Frequency-Source-Noise-Figure/32711215338.html

Buy a bigger speaker and blast your music louder.

Or blast a recorded voice
>Siri, stop music
>...
>...
>Siri, text mom, "I'm pregnant"

That's an oscillator, it puts out a tone somewhere between 2.4 and 2.6 GHz. It won't block out all of 2400-2480GHz. You want something whose frequency domain looks like pic related.

Honestly this kid's best bet

Step 1: acquire a gun

It's a Voltage Controlled Oscillator. You could adjust its frequency by external voltage source. E.g. generate a tone sweep. Which is much more effective in jamming then generating a wideband noise.

You're better off just buying a TX capable SDR in the long run so you have access to a huge range and can actually do useful things with it.

That's why you get a voltage tuner and check for the BT speaker interference instead of having a big frequency domain but a weaker output.

what if they're running that shit off an AUX cable?

ya got smucked

Just like amd on making drivers.

>he has to jailbreak his phone
What a faggot

fuck off and come back when you're 18