What's your problem with Elon Musk, Sup Forums?

What's your problem with Elon Musk, Sup Forums?

I think he's a great person who strives for his dreams.

he should go back to his shithole country

I always see people hating on Elon, why are you guys so quiet?

>stop stealing jobs reeeeeeeeeee

Sup Forums is butthurt because he quit Drumpf's business council.

He's a psyop

What's that and why

I think he’s an alien or an angel or the reincarnation of Howard Hughes. I would totally take it up the ass just so a guy like this could be among us.

A psychological operation, run by the military (the DoD) usually via the CIA or sometime an army division. That's the what.
The reason why, basically NASA fucked up, no one believes them anymore. Their ISS/Mars BS is so fake they've lost credibility. He's the new face of "space", whilst the Navy/NSA runs the real space programme. He's been so successful at convincing people he's running real companies their loading more of their BS onto him, eg tesla. The companies he runs aren't real companies they are propped up to give the appearance of real companies.
Not saying he isn't a smart guy, but he works for the DoD.

Hasn't finished anything he started.

Lmao

yeah, and the Apollo stuff, people actually believe it lol

This
And now people are sucking his dick over him being a pioneer in self-driving vehicles, even though nearly all other car manufacturers are miles ahead, and somehow a Tesla managed to crash into a parked fire truck.

I think it's dumb how he's buying into the "THE SUPER-AI IS GONNA MURDER US" meme.
Other than that he's a great guy who sacrificed and risked a lot to accomplish great things.

I don't have a problem with him but there's just something about him that feels a bit off to me. Like he has skeletons in his closet or something.

He's just a huge cuck. Would be better if he put money behind ICE development

He's using my taxes. I would prefer if they went to poor people who don't want to work

This actually makes a lot of sense. Thanks user

Another porky getting fat on public money and fucking people over. I sincerely hope every single damn rocket of his explodes on launch.

back to redit kiddo

spamblox

He nearly threw away everything he had for SpaceX. He was on the verge of losing everything because his shit kept failing.
I admire him.

>who sacrificed and risked a lot to accomplish great things.
lel

it's a made up story dude. you're not a child anymore. get a grip.