Native Americans

Which Native American group is best?

I personally like Amazonians

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/news/2014/06/people-mexico-show-stunning-amount-genetic-diversity
youtube.com/watch?v=YT_jGzqhsuA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Defo Amazonian

Amazonians are so cute.

Andeans and Central Americans are honestly ugly

Based on looks? Amazon.
Based on tradition? North American.

Amazonian

that's not pure

>racial purity
>Brazil

all of them age very bad
you have to be a pedo to like injuns. and trust me, age never stopped the conquistadors, dunno about you

and that's some three way mix

i hate this

Andeans are the ugliest
Best looking amazonians

Amazonians

>Best
Amazonian

>Worst
Central American

Then search for xingu on Google images

stop judging based on that cherry picked picture retards

What about Inuit?

Shut up, Canada.

how do i marry one?

That North American injun looks worse than average, while the Andean one looks much better than the average.

Amazonian is the obvious choice, though.

Entice her to run away from her tribe with stories of glamorous life in the big city.

The North American looks like a chink. The others look more like Philipinnas

And is it true that in some places the Spaniards systematically killed the ugly women and bred with the hotter ones?

if they have to be enticed how could you even get close to one?

fuck the teens are so hot

Buy her from her family.

They killed most of the men so that no one could interfere with their rapes, this much is recorded. As for killing ugly women, I sincerely hope not. That would make no sense as the posed to threat to conquest.

That's cherry picked as fuck, and too broad, it doesn't even include Mexicans proper (Nahua peoples) nevermind the diversity just on our country.

"The most divergent indigenous groups in Mexico are as different from each other as Europeans are from East Asians,"

sciencemag.org/news/2014/06/people-mexico-show-stunning-amount-genetic-diversity

Hawaiian hybrids

do i have to know portuguese? fuck brazil is too scary

reminds me of pic related. just wow i would happily die if i could first do that

this desu, you can see the difference even in Olmec times

>. The mestizo genomes “track so well with the indigenous groups that we could use the genetic diversity in mestizos to make inferences about [their native] ancestors,” Pasaniuc says.

That's a lie. Yes, there was rape, in Mexico there were also tens of thousands of natives with some very narrow and conservative views on sexuality surrounding them, nevermind priests who after witnessing human sacrifice were legit convinced they were doing God's work. The conquistadores had to justify their actions and those of their men before the king, and the inquisition was specifically tasked with protecting morality, not long after the fall of Tenochtitlan the law of Indies was passed which specifically protected Amerindians against such abuses.

The new world was far from a free for all and there was an advantage to Spaniards in marrying women, which most of them did, beyond intimacy, as they were in need of partners to cook for them and mantain their homes, life without women in that era was beyond miserable.

The idea that most babies were born out of rape is ridiculous, look at the casta paintings, they show couples, how the fuck do you think most people were able to trace their ancestry back then?

The one least likely to have experienced drug/alcohol/child abuse.

That girl obviously has some Spanish in her

No people look like Olmec carved heads, the features were exggerated for religious/symbolic purposes.

the features were still there tho

>all those 10/10 perfect girls gone to waste into Spanish and Portguese hands

Can you imagine it, lads? Hordes of such women coming to visit Europe, the cradle of civilisation, to acquire husbands

It would be glorious

the one with the mic is cute

I wonder how Spics would look if they were raped by let's say Anglos and Germans instead of Spaniards and Portuguese

The largest remaining Indigenous group in Mexico, Nahuas, number around two and a half million of which roughly a million speak only Spanish and not the Nahuatl language, in Mexico we don't use quantums of blood but self identification as the criteria to determine who's native American.

"Pure" types are rare as fuck.

dat andean qt tho

Fuck this is hot.

Can any Brazilian confirm? I know Spanish and could learn Portuguese easly.

Would love to buy a cute Amazonian girl and bring her to Spain.

To some degree yes, that's a fat guy tho.

amazonian, by far

Muh dick

Fucking hell I'm buying a plane ticket to Brazil right now.

Is 4000 Euro enough for the entire trip?

it can be even cheaper

4000 is enough to buy an entire village as slaves

''arr rook same, kirr them arr''

Why couldn't you into colonialism?

I don't mean the girl, but the trip.

Hotel, a cheep one, travelling to the Amazon, food.....etc...etc.

>go into amazonian tribal village with 4k euro in your pocket
>4k euro goes into chieftain's pocket
>your dead body goes into cesspit

They didn't exist back then.

I think it should be more than enough. I'm huezilian but form the other side of the country so I don't really know how things work up there

This is what I'm afraid of.

I think staying a bit longer and ''winning'' their trust first is better.

eskimos are best

So how hard is it to find a cutie, truly?

Are these pics cherrypicked? I don't want a model, I would settle with a 7-8/10 just fine.

this stuff makes me feel so silly

but you can buy a gypsy girl right at home

Ah, you mean the people, yeah. But those were still Spanish colonies.

>4k euro
why you'd carry so much money with you?
it's like you have a death wish or something

No thank you.

My french teachers were Uruguayan.
Their family names were Burssigni and Pendini.

Amazonian Tupi-guarani masterrace.

So how dangerous is going there to buy a cute Amazonian girl?

Those which are dead

Yes, the picture I'm posting are of professional native models except , no idea where that comes from. Here are some normal people.

No, it's impossible to vaginally penetrate an 7 year old. Don't ask me how I know this.

>I think staying a bit longer and ''winning'' their trust first is better.

You win their trust by acting line one of them for long enough. Then they adopt you and you can marry the woman of your dreams.

That's fake.

>tfw no traditional Eskimo wife to hunt whales with

The tall one in the middle is hot.

I would like something shorter.....

Sure I could stay there 3-4 months, got the money and free time, but I would rather not stay more then 6 or so months.

youtube.com/watch?v=YT_jGzqhsuA

You don't buy one, you're being memed, dumbass.

Gibe Amazonian

that brand of savage is pretty qt too

Damn.

You come here and ruin a mans dream.... Thanks.

I guess you saved me 4000 Euros though..

Ar rook same

Can confirm this has happened as I watched it on our news.
It's still a crime though and if you get in jail for it the guards themselves will say you're a rapist and pedophile and you will be the prison's cum bucket until death comes the next day.
It's really well deserving end for maggots like you imo.

Why is it that every single Mexican who looks remotely cute is dismissed as mestiza when Brasilian models without pronounced epicanthic folds are accepted as Amerindians no questions asked?

Some are really cute.

Saw a show on History channel with some Innuits in Alaska.

>Born to late to fuck cute american natives
>Born to soon to fuck cute aliens

Kill me.

How hard would it be to get out. I don't really need a 7 year old....

La raza cósmica

Can't you fuck some eastern european prostitute or a greek one and avoid such a hassle?

If people outside village find out you're fucked.

Even worse if the army get's int you first.

Because Hollywood and the American media does not care about Brazil, much less about their natives.

looks pretty indigenous to me. What makes you say shes mixed?

Well, some of the Indians who helped the Spanish to defeat the Aztecs also took part in the conquest of the Phillipines.

please come to brazil

Dunno. Probably cause really want to believe she is native cause that would be cute.

I do that already.... It's getting boring..

how fucked?

If you get in jail? You're dead
If you want to fuck an adult native girl be my guest. Either pay for it or seduce her into open her legs for you, just like the rest of us.

what gives it away?
at most if i bought a girl i would rub her everywhere but there in the shower or bath and kiss with her. that's not really that illegal

wtf I love race mixing now

All latinos are equal but some are more equal than others

>cause really want
because people really want

Brazil's government likes to make an example of Europeans and Americans who break the law here because it makes us look tough to the rest of the world. If the cops catch you, whitey, you're screwed.

>X-ultra rare shiny pokemon-tier ethnic group is so cool and cute
>I wanna racemix and contribute to its extinction!

everytime...

pretty obvious from the face (not to mention buttocks) she has negro admixture. she's lighter than a negro-native mix so she has european too

Well I'm not a pedo.

I am more then fine with a 18+ year old.....

I guess seducing a poor girl with tales of Madrid won't be hard...