Doors are technolo/g/y. What do you guys open and close?

Doors are technolo/g/y. What do you guys open and close?

Other urls found in this thread:

browning.com/products/gun-safes-and-pistol-vaults/vault-doors/security-door.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Doors are technolo/g/y.
There's no need to preface your post with this, Sup Forums doesn't have mods anyway
see:

your bank account

Piece of shit janitors deleted the washing machine thread but not literal Sup Forums threads.

reminder that technology is applied science
so therefore this thread and thousands of other things are allowed on Sup Forums
if jannies keep deleting these they should just change Sup Forums to consumer electronics

Mattresses are also technolo/g/y user

Question for americans. Do your front doors open inside or outside?

every single door I have seen, for houses at least, open inside

Who here doesnt have house doors

What kind of fucking door opens outside? That's retarded.

So it's true then.

I'm laughing.

You mean smart in case of a fire.

Would you?
browning.com/products/gun-safes-and-pistol-vaults/vault-doors/security-door.html

>fire
*pulls out gun*
Problem solved!

THESE motherfuckers

the fucking single occupant recognition on this shit is fucking garbage
what's that? you got take out for lunch?
FUCK YOU
NO
YOU CAN'T ENTER

Those lever handles are convenient when your hands are full, but they are terrible in home hallways where they can snag your coat/jacket pockets and such. Ugh.

The outer glass/screen door swings to the outside, while the main wood/metal door swings to the inside of the house.

Oh Sweety! We are diverse and inclusive, so our doors swing both ways!

They are required to open inside so emergency personnel (%99 of the time the police) can bust it down with a battering ram.

I interviewed at a company a few weeks ago and they had single-occupant-detecting revolving doors, with key scanners on either side.
Whenever someone scanned their card, the door would start rotating and an automated voice would come over the speaker system saying "please step into the door."

I sat in the lobby for about 45 minutes waiting for my interview. It was about noon, so everyone was leaving and coming back from lunch. Every 2 seconds, you'd hear: "*ding* Please step into the door."

I nearly burned the place down.

Door puncher here:
>hinges are stupid, no reason they should be accessible FROM EITHER SIDE
>framing is as important as the door, don't put a secure door in an insecure frame
>knobs are shit, handles are godly
>deadbolts don't mean shit if your hinges are exposed, but if you got your hinges right deadbolts are great
>getting an air/water-tight seal is a bitch but worth it

>Not having a double door

quality thread.

Are you serious? Holy shit

i removed all the doors inside my house. I have nothing to hide.

That's right user.
Now the next step is to let agent johnson sleep with you in bed to make sure you aren't being naughty :^)

I made a post about (respond to x post or y will die) and got a day long global ban
>tfw

Looks like the thread got archived. There's not even a janitor.