Could there possibly be a single sight more /comfy/ than this one?

Could there possibly be a single sight more /comfy/ than this one?

I don't think there is.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2xLQA1gTWbM
youtube.com/watch?v=nn_lourpI-0
youtube.com/watch?v=MBFXJw7n-fU
youtube.com/watch?v=0NySz4SR-0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=qocGLpVFS0w
youtube.com/watch?v=4zK2voChLtc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Caustic 3 pretty solid

Trying to do anything on a software synth on a tablet seems like the exact opposite of comfy to me.

Actually playing the keys isn't admittedly comfy but the vsts are tops and the midi sequencing is pretty good.

Y'all got any more of that
>l a t e n c y ?

Nope, give me tactile feedback. Turning knobs on shit like this is a nightmare. Not comfy.

>digital
>music

Pick one, faggot.

No. I pick both.
youtube.com/watch?v=2xLQA1gTWbM

> software buttons

>posts a bunch of noise
>calls it "music"

Oh, you're a special kind of retarded faggot, aren't you?

>he lacks the mental capacity to understand even the most basic eletropop-IDM tracks
what a fucking pleb, holy shit.

>electronic "music"
>not sounding like utter garbage

Pick one, retard.

>He can't get into Braids of all bands
Ha! Oh, wow.
Might as well admit Britney Spears is 'too challenging' for you.
youtube.com/watch?v=nn_lourpI-0

You can't possibly think ALL electronic music sounds like garbage. It's too broad of a term.
In 2001, Aphex Twin hooked up several acoustic instruments like pianos and harps to robots that were programmed to play musical sequences.
The results sounded like this: youtube.com/watch?v=MBFXJw7n-fU

Is that electronic music?

*a challenger appears*
youtube.com/watch?v=0NySz4SR-0Q

It worked for Roli. Why not tablets?

>he doesn't likes chip tunes
Neck yourself faggot.

>modern-ish pop
Jesus Christ, you're fucking retarded.

I think most of it is just annoying noise, though I do appreciate the use of synths in classic rock, metal, neoclassical music and the like…
I also really like the use of synths in Psych-Rock.

Plebs

I think your real target is EDM, not really electronic music in general. When most people think of "electronic music", their brain automatically thinks "repetitive, obnoxious noise".

It's all the same, especially if there is no live percussion.
Grid-alignment, time stretching, autotune and all those newfangled gay-ass technologies just take away the soul of the music.

This is why stuff like Blues, Jazz and Classical music are all timeless, because the musicians (and note that they are musicians, not button-mashers) put their heart and soul into the music.

this.
there are tons of electronic genres that require lots of care and attention, maybe even more than classical or rock.

You lost me here. Electronic music can be extremely emotive. Get with the times, grandpa.

>"Care and attention"
>"more than classical"

Go study some basic music theory and tell me that again, kiddo.

>implying electronic musicians don't put their heart and soul into making music

Get over your preferences m8. They are only that. Your preferences.

> (You)
>You lost me here. Electronic music can be extremely emotive. Get with the times, grandpa.
>extremely emotive

Just like how c…rap music can be extremely emotive, right?
You're just a music brainlet, kiddo, it's OK, that small clump of neurons that are thought to be your brain can hardly process anything remotly more complicated than shitty computer-generated noise, which you call "music".
Just don't delude yourself into thinking that you listen to actual music.
Just as in the same manner than traditional tribal African noise gets called "music", it isn't.

>twiddling knobs
>preprogrammed "beatz"
>unimaginative and uncreative "sampling"
>music so bad, you need to either be retarded or on drugs to "enjoy it"

M8, you're retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=qocGLpVFS0w
It's true, though. Think about all the hours Iglooghost logged making this one 3-minute track. Think about all the tinkering, warping, sampling, tracking, building, editing...

Not everything electronic is David Guetta.

I know you're b8ing hard but I don't even care cause I love the anger I'm feeling right now.

>twiddling knobs
>preprogrammed "beatz"
>unimaginative and uncreative "sampling"
>music so bad, you need to either be retarded or on drugs to "enjoy it"

your generalization of music you don't like. You're the actual retard who can't even understand your own preference.
>go fap over some guy in skinny leather trousers, with his foot on an amplifier or something
>you seem stressed

Well, a lot of people throw their time and resources in the bin, what would that make a difference?

>Anger
More like amusement, btw, your butthurt seems to have gone over 9000.

Ad hominem is a good arguing tactic.

no tactile feedback is a fucking nightmare

objectively true

objectively a musically illiterate moron

we get it. You prefer to stick your finger up your arse hole when you pee. That's ok bud. You have your own preferences.

>MUH PRETTY VIOLINS

>objectively a musically illiterate moron
Yet am still somehow a good multi-instrumentalist

> (You)
>we get it. You prefer to stick your finger up your arse hole when you pee. That's ok bud. You have your own preferences.
Says the faggot

>HURR DURR, I'M RETARDED

>Yet am still somehow a good multi-instrumentalist
, said the anonymous man to the internet

Note the lack of legitimate arguments here. Just name-calling and false claims as far as the eye can see.
The baroquefag is confused and enraged by bleeps and thus lashed out at all who disagree. Quite sad, really.

Well, you could believe whatever you want…

Holy shit, that's a lot of projection.

And you could very easily post a vocaroo of yourself shredding one of your multiple instruments.
But you won't, because you can't.

I disagree.

Playing a tablet synth is like touching a flat-ass woman. No knobs, tits or nipples to suck on, no phatness of booty or sound, dry as fuck plus dat latency.

LOL at this poor pleb that can't cope with the times.

I can't figure if you're actually too old for new music (in your case everything from 70's on) or just a kid of one of those obnoxious rocker dads and now you stick to the classics because you are not able to develop your own taste in music.

Holy shit, just go and listen to The Sound of Music soundtrack in a loop.

You know, it's one thing to have shit taste but it's a different thing entirely to have shit taste and brag about it.

>LG, home of the boot loop fiasco
>Android tablet
>16:10 aspect ratio
>that knockoff Smart Cover
gross. not comfy.

There are good electronic musicians that push button with passion and even know about music.
No idea who they are.
well, who cares, look my baby!

This entire thread is so fucking cringy, jesus christ.

>Lagdroid
>actually trying to make music on it in realtime

I would not survive it.

unironically using the word "cringy" is cringy

just use any midi keyboard.

Can't. No ports. Only MicroUSB.
Also, wouldn't fix latency which is currently at about 60-70 milliseconds.

>LE CRINGED SO FUCKING HARD?!?!?!?!
are you a 12yo "youtube enthusiast"?

Shut the fuck up you 17 year old faggot. Really. Kill yourself.

>LG
>Supporting a scumbag company that lies about hardware defects on its products, and when it can no longer lie refuses to even so much as extend the warranty when all of its products are failing prematurely, let alone issue a recall.

Why do Lagdroid fanboys jerk it to scamming companies that have a horrible anti-consumer track record while bashing Apple for being up front about the (rare) issues on its products?

> because the musicians [...] put their heart and soul into the music.
You can have the best intentions and still make a boring piece of shit.

Not defending EDM or anything but you're a massive retard if you're some sort of le wrong generation faggot who thinks absolutely no good music has been produced in the 2000s or 2010s.

What's with americans and their shitty electropop, for the love of god.

Only a literal underaged faggot would "cringe" at something as dumb as manchildren discussing music. Just so you know, you stop letting the Internet get your blood boiling after you graduate from high school.

Just fucking hide the thread and go start a proper constructive discussion somewhere else. Try not to "cringe" so hard, the Internet is a very "toxic" place.

Cease breathing, pretentious faggot.

Why do phonefags discuss their epic little goytoys so much when they're nothing but overpriced Instagram devices?

>cringe
>blood boil

It seems that you're severely handicapped, mentally I mean. It's alright though, keep posting please.

Says the one who had the pressing urge to come to this thread and go "ugh, like, my feelings are affected, omg? this thread is like, so cringy???" like a 12yo girl. Poor little thing was forced to grit her teeth because of some pointless Sup Forums thread.

You make it seem like I came here for that reason, trannylover. Your poor attempts at 'le epic trollage' are really weak, please step up your game.

>Supporting a scumbag company that lies about hardware defects on its products, and when it can no longer lie refuses to even so much as extend the warranty when all of its products are failing prematurely, let alone issue a recall.
To be fair, I got this tablet in 2013. A very long time ago, and I didn't know about any of that.

>Could there possibly be a single sight more /comfy/ than this one?
this

>listen to old stuff only
Actually I do listen to new stuff, I just don't settle for crappy noise.
Some examples include Tame Impala, Pond, and The Flaming Lips,.
But you're obviously just a butthurt flaming faggot.

> (You)
>You know, it's one thing to have shit taste but it's a different thing entirely to have shit taste and brag about it.
>says the faggot that has a shitty musical taste

Jesus Christ, stop projecting.

Noice Cello you got there.

Just as I replied to others, I think that SOME modern music is quite good and enjoyable, yet the mainstream has gone to utter shit.

I don't know what I'm wasting my time to reply to you, but here's a (You), Mr faghat.

Because they're good goy consumerfags, they're too dumb to do anything more than that.

>Some examples include Tame Impala, Pond, and The Flaming Lips,.
>But you're obviously just a butthurt flaming faggot.
>Jesus Christ, stop projecting.
>I don't know what I'm wasting my time to reply to you, but here's a (You), Mr faghat.
>Because they're good goy consumerfags, they're too dumb to do anything more than that.

next time save yourself some effort and just write "I'M BETTER THAN YOU, WHY AREN'T YOU BOWING DOWN??? REEEEEE" then fill out the captcha and submit.

>Noice Cello you got there.
thank you! I am proud of it.

and he still has bad neck posture
all that setup for nothing

You don't even know what you're replying to.

>quick; better say something condescending rather than explain my previous comments in a rational, level-headed manner
>uh...y-you're dumb and stupid
>btfo

You don't seriously think of these scenarios in your head like that, do you? Because if it's true, then you're Mega-Autistic™

>I do listen to new stuff
>proceeds to list literal le born in le wrong generation copycat """musicians"""
ebin

Wat

>still not actually explaining yourself
>only resorting to smug but ultimately vapid retorts
>only further proving my point
every one of your posts are formulaic.

What in the world is this shit, it's not harmonic at all

>being this autistic

They call this crap "music", I know Anonbro, it makes no sense...

The garbage you listed is just regurgitated dad-rock. End yourself already.

>Not using an MPC1000 with custom stand, and JJOS2xl
plen

Learn to ignore the rules faggot. Let the sounds assault you.
youtube.com/watch?v=4zK2voChLtc

Samefagging will get you nowhere.

Even worse
>turning software knobs
And trying to do it accurately without looking

>2018
>not realizing that Rock, Blues, Jazz, Classical Music and their derivatives are the epitome of musical advancement
>still being a pleb that listens to "sick beatz"

You're a faggot

Holy shit!
That stuff is the main reason I stick to analog gear, with a properly usable interface.

technically, this isn't music

*tip*

Up is clockwise, down is counter-clockwise. With the software, the knobs are basically just sliders that don't take up as much screen real estate as actual sliders.

What do you think constitutes music?

Music you don't particularly care for isn't disqualified from being music.

music is the combination of melody, harmony and rhythm. That is just sounds, it can't be called music, sorry

Flat-out wrong. Music doesn't need to have all three of those attributes to be considered music.
A drum solo is music despite that it pretty much only has rhythm. And some drum solos are arhythmic, so they don't even have that. But they're still music.
Music is any assortment of instrumental sounds intended or listened to for the purpose of entertainment.

>That is just sounds
there are melodies all over that song, wtf.
they may not be purely chromatic but they're still there. not only are there complex melodies but there is also a very obvious rhythm that only reveals itself after having listened to the song for about a minute: the song is designed to sound like it's "building itself" in a way. so all of the chaotic noises from the beginning come together quite nicely and form a music path for you to follow that becomes increasingly clear as the duration passes. the song has harmony, it has rhythm and it has melody. it's music. it's unconventional music, but music nonetheless.

Well, no... Music is the combination of those three, rhythm is rhythm. you can enjoy it and move/dance but it will be rhythm. Sorry again

You can enjoy the buzz of a fly too, you will not call it music. You can put random letters in a paper and call it poetry, but it will not.

>t. middle schooler who thinks poems have to rhyme

I didn't say that, man.

>rhythm isn't music
>rhythm is rhythm
that's not how it works, user.

Rhythm is part of music, not music itself.
Like a penis is not a man.

Yes but rehearsed arhythmic percussive musical pieces are still musical pieces.