260 litres of coffee per capita

>260 litres of coffee per capita

How do people in your country prefer to consume caffeine? Here almost everyone drinks coffee and a few people drink tea.

Either in coffee or mate.

Always thought Finnland was #1.

But hell, 260 litres per capita is a fucking lot. I barely drink one liter per day and people say I am crazy already.

Only tea, the patrician choice.

Finland loses again

I drink 1

We drink 160+ liters

Shit map, I don't trust it if it can't bring the facts to the table, so now I don't trust that Netherlands drink more than Finns either.

Netherlands lose again!

No idea, I literally never drink coffee.

shit statistic*

Tea is the patrician drink.

Sore loser.

>litres
We consume it in ounces you fey French fuck.

We rarely drink coffee since we drink so much tea

this is true friend

Thats coffee not caffeine products in general

Cancerous fucking coffee culture is spreading because of Southern puffs.

Hmmm, but look it up yourself. All other sources show something different than OP. In 2015, you were in third place. Same with 2013. And 2016 isn't even done yet. When did you all the sudden get time to drink 100 liters more?

Oh, maybe that's it...

>implying (you) don't want to drink this delicious, invigorating concoction RIGHT NOW

Stop lying to yourselves

I love coffee

Oranje boven oetz!

pic related, it's my gf bringing me some morning brew to enjoy before my productive protestant workday

Coffee tastes bad. That's pretty much all you need as an argument.

You're judging by those starfucks. The only proper way to drink coffee is black in a mug at a diner.
I enjoy tea regularly, but coffee is my drink of choice. I'll drink energy drinks to curb my appitie and make stand still time pass more swiftly.

i dont consume cofee i consume cocks

I've only had 9 cups today

Maybe I should brew some more..