What is it with this board and you retards thinking people are getting paid to promote huge companies' products?

What is it with this board and you retards thinking people are getting paid to promote huge companies' products?

Why the fuck would anyone shill on this website?

>Why the fuck would anyone shill on this website?
same as the people on Sup Forums who thinks their memes won an election

bloated sense of importance

nobody gives a shit what some autists on an anime imageboard say or do

you don't need shills when you have positioning

see: but yeah it does happen IRL, look up job listings for 'media campaign'

I've worked closely with people that do media campaigns... They do shill reddit heavily but Sup Forums is too "dark" for most PR firms.

No brand would want to be associated with this place

there is a reason the only people Moot could get Dragon Dildos to sponsor Sup Forums

most the fags here just get off being subversive

> thinking people are getting paid to promote huge companies' products?
implying its not happening. Companies have social media marketers for reason

fuck off shill enabler, do you think 4chams some small obscure insular community? The only thing stopping it from being flooded with astroturfing is moderation and anons calling shills out.

It doesn't even matter if paid shills aren't real, there's still fags who get their (You) bills paid by pretending to be a paid shill

if anything /csg/ and /hpg/ are at least sales-steering, as well as the whole pcpartpicker circlejerk

everyone else shills linux. for free.

I don't know. What makes people post LITERALLY same, corporate style posts, with LITERALLY same images, almost daily?

Nigga pls, they openly shill amazon video and netflix on Sup Forums, it's undeniable fact.
Also shilling doesn't mean you're being associated with the the site unless the site itself specifically promotes their products with banner ads and promotions.

The fact that people think the board is flooded with shills keeps the shills at bay.

How can a YouTuber make liveable money from Advertising and promotions yet this board make no money from banter posts not being taken down by mods? How can you be this stupid?

To fuck with paranoid people like you.
And these guys.
Do you really think these huge companies pay individual loners to make post on Sup Forums?
You don't think there would be a more effective marketing strategy?

Yes, people who have influence such as YouTubers and bloggers do get paid for advertisements. Because it makes sense for the company.

Pretty pathetic and naive to think your shit posts on Sup Forums have that much influence in 2018.

are you kidding? they pay shills to post in the comment section of news articles, which is even more of a cesspit of conversation than Sup Forums.

Lol ok buddy. Keep taping up that webcam.

Btw, where do I go if I wanna get paid to post on Sup Forums?

I report every Apple shill thread and they never EVER get deleted

It's all about you isn't it.

I'm guessing all posts that are about Apple are shills, and the ThinkPad general is full of genuine oldfags huh? Funny how that works.

nice strawman. I'm talking about threads that are "name ONE product better than [Apple product] / You literally can't show me a product that has [X features] for cheaper than [Apple product]" etc.

also "why are Apple products so much better?"

See

>What is meme magic?

Dead is what it is.

I don't see how it makes more sense that people are spending hours of their day and burning through proxies shilling for free vs shilling for money. Are you trying to tell me that because Apple has a big marketing budget to do billboards and TV ads they don't also cover viral marketing as well?

Yes that's what I'm saying. You're making these "shills" smile every time your naive dumbass call them that. Look at pic related. People like to shit up boards/threads and get (You)'s. Just look at pic related. It's a very common thing on this site. Are you really that new?

there are plenty of ways to get (You)s and the more effective ones don't involve shilling products. You're spending a lot of time and effort trying to convince me of something that just doesn't make sense. Do some people do it for responses? Absolutely? Is every dedicated shill that does this daily unpaid? Fuck no

It is the most effective and easiest way to get (You)'s. People like you flock around that shit everytime.
>You're spending a lot of time trying to convince me something that just doesn't make sense
Yeah you're right! Maybe I'm some guy getting paid to legitimise the shills!!! :O

Jesus fucking Christ.

>Do you really think these huge companies pay individual loners to make post on Sup Forums?
You're not making any fucking sense. Every employee of every company is an "individual loner". A lot of nerds worry about reviewers being bought out, especially since the gaming media lost all credibility. They go online and try to gauge the opinions of other consumers, so it makes perfect sense to place a marketing effort here. Good coverage with TV ads is insanely expensive compared to a minimum wage drone, who can make lots of posts in a month which might show up in search results

So if it's so much cheaper and better, why aren't more companies doing it? Just Apple huh? Yeah that's where your logic fails.

Saying the mods are creating these posts to create traffic would be a better conspiracy theory. LOL

If you weren't a shill or a newfag you would be aware that it's not just apple. As I said before, we're lucky to not be completely flooded with astroturfing and 4chum's (justified) paranoia about shills might be the very reason for that.

So you really think it makes sense for Apple (and literally who) to employ people to post on Sup Forums? You think they're tapping in to a great market here? Everyone hates their products here. You are so far down the rabbit hole it's quite hilarious desu.

The fact that you think I'm a shill just proves my point. I bet every Apple employee smokes weed while they listen to podcasts on their Lenovo and post on their gs8 huh? you'll probably never get over your trust issues.