So what does Sup Forums think of Black Mirror?

So what does Sup Forums think of Black Mirror?
I've just finished s03
It's the most Sup Forumspilled thing I've seen
Every episode shows a new creative way the botnet will ruin humanity and even though it is sci-fi it feels way too close and is way too frightening, especially when you realize how easily most of that could happen.

It the last ep i watched there drone bees funded by the usa.gov who were mentioned to be used as spying tools by the gov, dissmissed as just paranoided people talk, later revealed to be true.

It's all very unrealistic but it's quite well done

It's usually good but too british and always repeats the same themes
Definitely not a worthy Outer Limits successor

There's a couple of great episodes like The Entire History Of You. The tech may not be completely realistic but that's not the focus of the show. The impact on society is and that is generally very well done.

Everyone over at Sup Forums seems to love fifteen million merits for some reason. I cannot for the life of me figure out why. Easily the worst episode imo.

It's cause it had a nigger and Sup Forums loves to suck big black cock

Is it though? I feel like a lot of their episodes aren't far off.

wot ef me nan run on batteries? rly makes u think don't it?

Too bad season 4 is shit because they threw any level of scientific accuracy out the window in some episodes and recycled a bunch of concepts from previous seasons.

Havent started it yet, season 2 was probably my fav at this point though

oh hey ill just swap a bit of ur dna and make a copy of your entire fucking person including memories

dont get me wrong though, the other parts of that ep were great and there will definitely exist "virtual hells" in the future some time. The good thing is that there'll be virtual heavens too

I'm pretty sure they kept the thing in the head for a week to make a hard copy of the brain data and not dna, assuming we are talking about the christmas episode

It's meh/10 for me. Finished second season episode called "he has no soul" (get it? Because ginger xD) don't want to spoil, so whoever saw knows.
I find some episodes unrealistic, well maybe most episodes... Not gonna explain why, but I think only soyboi millennials who are mostly tech illiterate and afraid of technology find these series accurate.
Fucking cunts dreaming about the end of the world because they failed in life.

Watch Philip K. Dick's "Electric Dreams" series on Amazon Prime.

Dick was a master storyteller and his sci-fi concepts are top-hole.

i believe he is referencing an episode from season 4 involving matrix-style immersive gaming

A handful of seriously outstanding episodes and a lot of mediocrity. The newest season is ass.

its SJW trash

99% of the episodes are
>white people are evil
>girl power

I think Karl Pilkington should sue.

sadly this, but what else can you expect from todays bbc?

wat? I mean yeah gay people and san junipero I guess. But not really. Are you just pissed that the autist from the star trek episode got fucked?

they just took what I think is too heavy a handed approach.

>Are you just pissed that the autist from the star trek episode got fucked?
not at all
I was referring to the Black Museum Episode.
that guy literally did nothing wrong.

Fully agree, also the most recent season was definitely the worst by a good margin. Hope they cancel it.

I think its a great show
waldo the bear-actual foreshadowing of our meme election

the entire history of you-great play on our relationships being recorded

but then theres the questionable ones

15 million merits-I get the idea of what they were portaying but seriously, what the fuck did I just watch

>23
also I loved the star trek episode, not much insight but was pretty accurate, best episode.

WOT IF YOU HAD TO FUCK A PIG
CRAZY INNIT

hello /reddit/. won't lie though, its better than mr robot.

>Are you just pissed that the autist from the star trek episode got fucked?

I am